It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th is the Day of the Great Sign according to Bible Code

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
whew, im glad its not the end because i really didn't party last night like it was. that would have been a waste.

edit: spelling

[edit on 5-8-2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have no idea if the days are the same, but I ran across this on digg...

A fireball seen streaking through the sky in Lakeway, Texas, "turned night to day," according to a police officer who witnessed the event.

A police cruiser dashcam videotaped the streak at about 11 p.m. Wednesday.

Hundreds of residents who witnessed the bright light in the sky called police and media, KNBC-TV reported.

"A police officer who captured the video said the light turned night into day," Local 6's Jacqueline London said.

Astronomers said the light was either a meteor fireball or space junk entering the atmosphere, according to the report.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

The article says it appeared on August 4th.

Source: www.local6.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
How could it have appeared on the 4th, if it says right in your quote that it appeared around 11pm WEDNESDAY?
I could have sworn the 4th was Friday.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
At the top of the article it says

Fireball Over Texas 'Turned Night Into Day'

POSTED: 10:04 am EDT August 4, 2006
UPDATED: 10:28 am EDT August 4, 2006

Sounds like I may have mixed up some days.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, nontheless, I didn't see anything in the sky except for the normal clouds passing dropping rain. But I did party like it would have been the last night... seeing that I didn't go to sleep till well after 5am this morning...
- since we were all suppose to be able to see it.. maybe it's using the news as it's resource to show the light in the sky over Texas to everyone, or anyone that cares to read the news.

EDIT: seeing that it didn't make the news until the 4th... just a thought... since this is the Information Age.

[edit on 5/8/2006 by wyldwylly]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The world war predicted may start as a Seed and escalte. Maybe this War with Israel is a world war but in its early stages, the world is watching they are all ready...

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here it is August 5th and NO SIGN. I was really curious to see if the sign would appear on the 4th as predicted in the Bible code. My curiousity is thoroughly satisfied that it did not happen. The Bible code has demonstrated that it does not foretell the future. I wanted to be sure that I remained impartial until I could observe a prophecy that was clear and with a precise date. Now, I am able to decide with fairness and confidence that the Bible code is not prophetic.

It is still an intriguing piece of work. This code was worked into the text of the Bible over 2000 years ago and was only able to be discovered with the assistance of a super-computer. Without the availability of computers we would still be unaware of the Bible code's existence. So, perhaps the code itself is a sign of sorts that some very exceptional intelligence was able to construct a text so complex and ingenious that it concealed another text within it that would require thousands of years for anyone to discover it.....and then only with the help of super-fast high-tech equipment. The Bible code is itself astounding!

But there is no special peek into the future that we can acquire in the Bible code. It seems pretty clear that the future will always remain a mystery to men. We won't know the future until it happens....UNLESS......the All-Knowing Creator decides to reveal it to specially selected people.....such as His prophets, but their prophecies are written in a manner that is extremely difficult to understand. It's like trying to decipher the Bible code without the aid of a computer.

As I said, most of us won't know the future 'til it happens. Oh well...I love surprises!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I get a horrible feeling when i read threads like these, the people who post
them seem to get excited, as if they almost want it to happen.

It makes me laugh though, because they never do. (the next one will i promise,
....no hold on, i was lookin at it upside down.)

It shows that people have to much time on their hands.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the poster who brought this up, no offence on him, he was just relaying on what could of happened according to the bible code, this proves that the codes are just make believe now and should not be followed with a strong belief, i still think something will happen to our home but not followed by context of the bible code, leave them codes be as they are wrong, again, thanks for bringing this to our attention and no ill feelings towards the poster please as he was skeptical as us

i will edit out all the mistakes in my grammar and spelling when i am sober :-)

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The war with israel is definitaly the start of WW3. As time progresses we will see more and more countries getting involved, making things worst. Some of htem maybe already thinking plans for it.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If peace is not reach wednesday, i'm sure something big will hit the fan. Why? Because it's the full moon, Hezbollah threatened to strike Tel-Aviv and they have not done it yet, the fed will annonce results for july.

Or nothing will happen.

After all, maybe something will happen today, the sad anniversary hiroshima.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Today, August 4, 2006 is the day that a Sign is supposed to appear in the sky. This is one of the most specific prophecies that I have found in the Bible code. There can be no doubt about what is meant nor the date on which the event is to occur. For this reason I put considerable weight on this event as a means to determine the validity of the Bible code.

I rest my case.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
The world war predicted may start as a Seed and escalte. Maybe this War with Israel is a world war but in its early stages, the world is watching they are all ready...

I did forget to say will see when it happens, but will look for the signs that the Bible has actually written for us to find out, not the stuff that could be random and made probably by the same Mark of The beast tool (666) of a Digital calculater that will one day imprison man kind. Don't forget the Mark has to calculate the credits we get to spend and most likely digitally stored.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I did forget to say will see when it happens, but will look for the signs that the Bible has actually written for us to find out, not the stuff that could be random and made probably by the same Mark of The beast tool (666) of a Digital calculater that will one day imprison man kind. Don't forget the Mark has to calculate the credits we get to spend and most likely digitally stored.

Surely your joking right?
If people havent lost their faith in the bible,
they have now. Since when could a 2000 year old book tell the future?.....
oh i forgot, it cant.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The only ight,ive seen,is the sun,?Today is sunday and nothing,has come or gone,We wont know the hour of God coming,back.
Leta not worry about whats coming,live for today

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My sentiments exactly...go out enjoy the sun,meet your friends and live life to the fullest...ok apart from work but what the hey

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
any momentous signs in the sky august 4th? i musta slept through them. somebody update me. did i miss ww3 or the second coming? hate it when that happens.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Today, August 4, 2006 is the day that a Sign is supposed to appear in the sky. This is one of the most specific prophecies that I have found in the Bible code. There can be no doubt about what is meant nor the date on which the event is to occur. For this reason I put considerable weight on this event as a means to determine the validity of the Bible code.

Unlike some of the other prophecies in the code, which leave room for questioning their precise meaning, such as prophecies about violence or judgements or disease outbreaks, this particular prophecy is very clear and, therefore, makes it easy for anyone to know if it is or is not truly fulfilled.

It is to take place TODAY. So there will be no need to waste time waiting, or counting down till the time arrives. We will know this day if it is true or not. And thus, we will be able to decide with certainty whether the Bible code merits further consideration or if it has no prophetic value.

Of course, if a "sign" does appear in the heavens, it should be witnessed by a vast number of people, and will probably create a great deal of amazement. There should be many reports in the news and probably SOME people will have video taped and photographed it. If this happens it will indicate that the other prophecies in the Bible code also stand a good chance of happening.

What this means is that, if we are shown that the Bible code is trustworthy, then we have a tool to foresee what is ahead in time for us. We will know what to prepare for. Some of those future events seem rather ominous indeed, but if we are forewarned we stand a better chance of surviving them by preparing as best we can.

So....watch the sky!

The sign that your waitng for is gonna be from Planet X ..just think about it for a sec..if a moving planet was coming directly in the path of earth..dont you think the whole world would see it?..think about the ancient stories of the annunaki and planet x...think about the constant problem in the middle east..which will soon rise into a nuclear war..think about the stories of how aliens dont wants us using nuclear weapons...and fear what we might do to ourselevs ,earth,and the universe

basically ill tell you this first...then you can hear it all over the news..PLANET x is real not a hoax..or something made up by stichen..now imnot saying believe everything he says..because the govt will workits way into anything and twist it around..just like the news media....read luke 20:21 the timeline is right there for you

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Beleive or not i saw the signs on the sky above me.And the date was 4 august, it was a huge circle after that it turned into square then it looked like number 8 and finally again it turned into circle
I'll try to provide some proof pictures

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
basically ill tell you this first...then you can hear it all over the news..PLANET x is real not a hoax..or something made up by stichen..now imnot saying believe everything he says..because the govt will workits way into anything and twist it around..just like the news media....read luke 20:21 the timeline is right there for you

Can you show us proof that a huge planet is heading towards us, that the
millions of amatuer astonomers some how must of missed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join