It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What needs to be done now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Given in the light of overwhelming events and the inundation of disturbing information here in ATS, what are the immediate steps to do or any ATS members suggest to prepare or to alleviate our family security, financial situation, moral support, emotional strength, etc.? Are we just going to wait and see it happening? Are there any alternatives can anyone share besides praying?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have heard no news, although I am new here...What are you all talking about?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What are you all talking about?

Nothing new, just a realistic feeling of paranoia with all the subjects presented like:

NWO and Economic Collapse
UFO,Mars and Moon conspiracies
Illuminati and other secret societies
Kennedys and Princess Diana
William Cooper and Jim Keith
Microbiologists strange deaths
Suppressed alternative energy
Terrorism and Flu propaganda
World Regional Economic Formation
Federal Reserve History
Stock and Retirements manipulation
Oil being the forefront news since 70s
etc.

When I started reading ATS, it's a got a lot more credibility than the mainstream news.
They (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX) are no longer broadcasting the full truth, although there are now some few reporters got sick and tired about disinformation and US unfair foreign policies.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What are you talking about?

wupy

[edit on 3-8-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by prsbuff
When I started reading ATS, it's a got a lot more credibility than the mainstream news.

Careful now.

This is a conspiracy website. Lost of arguments and logic applied to real news events with a healthy dose of speculation to try to figure out "the big picture".

The excercise can be enlightning and get you closer to the truth, but don't let it all "get to you". It can be overwhelming at times, but I wouldn't start applying duct tape to plastic just yet.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
prsbuff

i comend u for taking the first steps in action in actually putting a plan together, do not let the reactions of those who have yet to feel the need to put a plan in action deter you , NO MATTER WHAT

hopefully u will get alot more answers with advice but the sad truth is the u.s lives a life of complacency and a lot of people are not going to do anything because for many it takes more than faith that something bad is going to go down, to actually take steps in your life to act and prepare in a rational planned out way, sadly they are going to have to wait to see it with there own eyes, or AFTER it effects there quality of life and by then it could be to late, and at the very least u will have a hell of a time with the chaos

to those who want a dose of reality, the economy is about to collapse, the money in your retirement funds is soon to be worthless, do some research , if u look at bad news as fear mongering well then keep burying your heads in the sand, that usually works well.

otherwise make sure u either have a paid off residence and enough money( gold preperably or yen or euros depending on which advice u listen to) to pay at least your property taxes and stock up on alot of water, canned goods, a gun or two, and please take your money out of stocks and bonds and 401k , DONT TAKE MY WORD listen to independant financial analysts, not the media or wall street, they need u to stay in as long as possible.

i would suggest having a passport and a second residence outside the u.s. where who knows i am trying to put a plan together myself. the above are just some tips,

for emotional support i would google something called EFT which stands for emotional freedom technique which is considered by many as one of the most amazing healing methods in the last thousand years, again dont take my word, figure it out foryourself, use it with all your heart and all your will to your best abilities and u will be surprised what u can do.

WE ARE ALL HEADED FOR ONE HELL OF A RIDE

dont be one of those left saying
i knew there was a lot of # happening but i guess i didn't see it coming and besides i didn't see anyone else taking drastic steps so i didn't want to "risk it"

[edit on 6-8-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Thanks cpdman! You really strenghtened me with your insights. I'll take this as my guideline from this day on. I believe, there are those who are still in denials of what is to come, although, maybe or discreetly making some actions or preparation behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by prsbuff

Careful now.

This is a conspiracy website. Lost of arguments and logic applied to real news events with a healthy dose of speculation to try to figure out "the big picture".

The excercise can be enlightning and get you closer to the truth, but don't let it all "get to you". It can be overwhelming at times, but I wouldn't start applying duct tape to plastic just yet.

haha. there was an older movie about this guy that starts a movement never to trust anybody above the age of 30 (i believe) and by the time he comes to power he's 30 and they off him.

wouldnt that be cute if this became the 'alpha male' website for news and then was no longer trusted because of the huge following?

(or did that already happen?)
((nah))

just a thought...

new topics

top topics

join