It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Witness Comes Forward: A Global Hawk Crashed Into The Pentagon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You can't include this NON-PILOT in any witness list. There are hundreds that saw ASILVER AA Jet. Acouple saw something diff.None of which were on 395! Ok mayyybeee one! Explain that! Listen to the MP3 in my earlier post about Danner. He is shall we say less than acceptable.

[edit on 3-8-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't know who has seen this and who hasn't but this video is a must see, with undeniable proof on the 911 conspiracy,trust me watch it.

www.freepressinternational.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
You can't include this NON-PILOT in any witness list. There are hundreds that saw ASILVER AA Jet. Acouple saw something diff.None of which were on 395! Ok mayyybeee one! Explain that! Listen to the MP3 in my earlier post about Danner. He is shall we say less than acceptable.

thats amazing becasue there arent hundreds of eyewitness reports from 911 that say that.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
WRONG THREAD! There are Loose Change forums here, and elsssewhere! That has been debunked way to often.This is about Danners claims.The NON=PILOT Danner!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

thats amazing becasue there arent hundreds of eyewitness reports from 911 that say that.

Ok, GREAT off topic diversion tactic! There were many more reports of witnesses in the media that are not in official reports. So yea ! Hundreds! Back on topic shall we??? Listen to the MP3 Look at the story.

THIS thread heading is wrong! THIS MAN IS NOT A PILOT!

Lot's of edits, geeze,I suck at this typing thing.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The fact that one money hungry nutter has come out and said that he saw a global hawk hit the pentagon does not disprove the official story in the slightest.

you are right. now go on the net and read the original statements made on 911. you will find he is not the only person who claims this. several people made similar claims.[edit on 3-8-2006 by jprophet420]

I would like to refer you to my earlier question: Why do you believe this one person and the "several" others that you mention, but not the hundreds of other witnesses that saw a large commercial airliner?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
show me the hundreds of witnesses.

show me the witnesses that were at the scene, that said they saw a 757 crash into the pentagon, that knew what a 757 looked like prior to september 11th. and were sure it was a 757.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This has been handled elsewhere.STAY on topic. This is about the NON-PILOT who is telling stories.....Focus! And I am not the librarian here.There are a couple of pages out there with diff witness lists.Do a search or something.

BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDUALED PROGRAM!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why is it so hard to believe that people actually know what a 757 looked like? And why did they have to know BEFORE 9/11? If you see a picture of a plane and recognize it as the one that hit the Pentagon you're gonna know it was the same plane. I mean if you see a Global Hawk and I show you a 757, you're going to KNOW that it's not the same plane.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   

WRONG THREAD! There are Loose Change forums here, and elsssewhere! That has been debunked way to often.This is about Danners claims.The NON=PILOT Danner!

Someon has debunked the hundred paradoxical 911 anomolies from the documentary? Please list. Must be genuis. AAC

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Go do a search for gosh sakes .I am not your personal librarian. This is a bout a NON- PILOT that is telling interesting stories. Back On topic???

Why all the distraction from topic tactics?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

REPLY: Because they're barking moonbats, like Danner, and if you had videos, pics and other 100% factual information, they wouldn't believe you. It's called "moral relativity", and they've been taught in school that no matter what, it's how "they" feel, and what "they" think that is correct and absolute.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Makes perfect sense! Have you listened to the MP3. Talk about MB.Listen to it.Love ta hear your thoughts.Good ta see folks like you around.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zappafan1

REPLY: Because they're barking moonbats, like Danner, and if you had videos, pics and other 100% factual information, they wouldn't believe you. It's called "moral relativity", and they've been taught in school that no matter what, it's how "they" feel, and what "they" think that is correct and absolute.

Have either of you watch the full video that was posted ON THIS thread that I just watched? Or are you like so many other GOP sheeple that have opinions without full investigation?

I remember a republican aquantiance that ran up to me one day last year and said, "you have to watch this, its the real story." She was refering to FarenHYPE 911. Considering I like to see both arguments before taking any stock, I watch it... A JOKE. I then asked, have you seen farenhiet 911? She responded, I'm not watching that garbage.

How about my 11 year old nephew who came to visit from Texas and asked to use the internet to go to Bush's website. I was like do you like bush? He responded with, "He is the only president that will let us worship God."

That's all I'm saying...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Still not sure why you are posting a political rant here?????? Have you read the rules here? I think we should talk about the NON-PILOT teliing stories.It is much more fascinating!Back on Topic????

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Still not sure why you are posting a political rant here?????? Have you read the rules here? I think we should talk about the NON-PILOT teliing stories.It is much more fascinating!Back on Topic????

As I exlained in my post. I watch a video, posted in THIS thread and made a comment. Your response was so lacking of credibility that I went further. You resorted to saying, "Let's not talk about that (for which I can't explain) and talk about one individual pilot and wether or not to discredit him. My point, after hearing your point is this... If you watched the video, you would either be embarrased by your position. Or just doing your govermental duty... *hint hint* AAC

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Start a post about the other pilot! This is a bout danner.Did you read the begining of this thread? I would like to know why you insist on talking about anything but that? Danner is the 'Pilot in the article that this thread is about.No the vid does not work for me.OK! Back? Is this Video Danner?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Farenhype 9-11 proved 95% of Moores trash to be a fiction. But if you refuse to be objective, so be it.

As mentioned, too many people use forums only to find those of like mind, and the facts confuse them.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

show me the hundreds of witnesses.

show me the witnesses that were at the scene, that said they saw a 757 crash into the pentagon, that knew what a 757 looked like prior to september 11th. and were sure it was a 757.

Witness statements here:

911research.wtc7.net...

Witness statements are on other "credible" news sites also; as mentioned by a previous poster... just do a Google search.

Please come back and answer my question after you have read the hundreds of witness statements. Thanks.

Sorry Duhh, but I feel this is on topic... I am trying to gather opinions on why some people believe this non-pilot witness and a handful of others, but they do not believe the hundreds of eyewitness accounts that say something different.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by craig732]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Cool with me I give up on this one for awhile.That Mp3 is so darn damning. I wouldn't wanna face that either. If I was using him to promote my cause. Later,perhaps? My answer to your question, is Blind Faith, only one I can figg'er ! Good luck on the info gathering. I don't think it will differ too much! IMHO!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join