It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some one needs to talk to Al-Queda !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Consider that Al-Queda's number two in command can't really exist! Why? Beacuase there is no such thing as Al-Queda, according to some folks. If there is, they sure didn't have a thing to do with 911 ! Right? Wrong!!!

"The entire world is an open battlefield for us and since they are attacking us everywhere, we will attack everywhere."

The deputy to Osama bin Laden wore a grey robe and white turban during the statement. A picture of the World Trade Centre on fire was on the wall behind him along with pictures of two fighters.

Why do they enjoy that picture so much??? It can only be cuz they don't exist!

RIGHT??? LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Even when people say they don't exist (and they see Al Qaeda in front of their eyes), they can always choose the alternative, that its computer generated boogeyman or that they worked for the CIA. So it don't matter if you persuade such people about the existence of Al Qaeda.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wheel in the actors at certain intervals to keep the fear levels from falling.

"Good job" says Goebbels tought CIA director.

Al-Quada exists because the Players need it to be so.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

Wheel in the actors at certain intervals to keep the fear levels from falling.

"Good job" says Goebbels tought CIA director.

Al-Quada exists because the Players need it to be so.

Sorry, he made the streched out quote, Mod . Ok, I love the actor part ! People would kill for that role ( double entandra noted ) ! Who alive today was trained by Goebbels ? I would love to see a list of those " Players " !!!!!!!!
A complete list of the complicit , not the Cheney Bush stuff that is nothing more than speculation. A real list of all these "Players". I have to ask that, that list would be everyone that would have to be involved! Interested to see that. I know this is off topic sort 'a , but he/she started it.Thanks ! ATS RAAWWKKSS!!!!!

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I would love to see proof that al Qaeda is completely independent of the ISI, despite receiving funds from them, and the CIA, despite its funding of the ISI, and also numerous reports from the 1980s and 1990s (pre-9/11) directly linking the CIA and al Qaeda in various ways.

So if you guys can come up with that, it'd take away a lot of my suspicion here.

If all you can do is mock, then I have better things to waste my time on.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Al Qaeda, as a global organised terrorist network, does not exist. Osama Bin Laden is not the head of such an organisation, calling shots around the world. This is (purposeful?) misunderstanding ont he Wests behalf. Obviously terrorist groups do exist, but they're not all part of some global network with a central group of people calling the shots.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Al Queda was mentioned several times on "The C- Span Debacle" ! One of the scholars claimed, thet 3 were known to be on the payroll of the USG. So it does exist. At least till their next arguement, where they need them not to. LOL!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Metaphor!

Does not exist means it was created by the Players by funding, training and a truckload of propaganda. There is no organized terrorism. They are way to divided amongst themselves and too far apart to pull off Military OPs like 9/11 and 7/7.

And not to forget the next false flag which is in the making no doubt... the U.S. & U.K. still need a sound pretext to take IRAN and Syria.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by HardToGet]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like there is no Maffia !! Tell that to people in Jersey, NY , Italy etc....
No, AL- Q is for real there buddy. I wish it weren't as well , but that is only a wish!

join