It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-Span to Air 9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda on Saturday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Too bad I can't get that. I see in the lineup that Alex Jones is on there.. is that the same Alex Jones that can't say 911 and Isreal in the same sentence? I gotta wonder how credible that show is going to be with him on it.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i started watching at nine EST. i turned it off five minutes into it when he started saying there was barely any damage to wtc 7. i tivo'd the rest and ill get to it sometime when i have the stomach

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is really interesting ! I expected the Ct crowd to be flooding the blogs, about their "scholars" !!!! That is untill I saw that freak show in action !!! It is no wonder they don't seem to be interested in talking about it. I checked some of the CT sites , all queit !!!! I mean, when your top act is looking like a Circus Act, I would keep a low profile too. I wan't FOX or CNN to start giving these guys some more exposure. The more they talk , the better it is for the real "truthers" !!!! I am giddy over this !!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is exactly the process I expected, tho I expect a rally after the flavor of what actually went on there fades a bit. If you think they looked bad last night just wait until they're on the same stage with some actual scientists.

They're controlling their own demolition and will implode into their own footprint.

Their whole act has a real Joe McCarthy witch hunt smell to it.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by Vushta]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sweet. Look guys, any mainstream media exposure is good. Weather it be positive or negative it´s always good...

Everyone knows that you cannot put AJ in one room with more than two people, especially when they are going to discuss 9/11.

From the reviews I say the more exposure the better!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Sweet. Look guys, any mainstream media exposure is good. Weather it be positive or negative it´s always good...

From the reviews I say the more exposure the better!

I agree, its good for the truth but whether it is always good doesn't really make sense. If the publicity is 'good' for whatever issue is being addressed then its good . If its bad press for the issue..well then its bad for them.

I do agree with you though about the more exposure the better.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I am not rally sure C-span qualifies as main stream. It ain't prison planet, that's for sure. They don't have shows like this ever, true. Because there are no Circus shows like this. This was one of a kind !!
I went to a party last nite, couple hundred people there. Nice cross section of society at it . I live in Venice Beach , always an good variety of life here. I asked about half the people ther if they saw or heard of it. The answer was the same, none of them even knew it was on. I have a feeling this show only preached to the CHOIR. Sad really, because the more main stream does see this , the better it will be for us non Deniers, or non- Osama apologists !

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Duhh resorting to calling people names like osama appologists is sad at best. If you are so above the people who believe 9/11 was an inside job then why are you on this website? If you want any credibility then do some reseach of your own instead of calling people names. The only evidence i need to know 9/11 was an inside job is the fact that the towers fell the way they did.

Back to the topic of this thread. I was seriously dissapointed and lost a lot of respect for these so called 9/11 truthers. I now feel like they are more like controlled opposition, i think we should distance ourselves from these frauds and do some proper research of our own.

We can't rely on these idiots as they offer no solution other than we need better people in office, this is an age old tactic by governments and corporations. We have to collaborate with people like Duhh and find facts that we agree on and have proper debates on areas where we do not. This constant fighting helps nobody.

[edit on 30-7-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
Sad really, because the more main stream does see this , the better it will be for us non Deniers, or non- Osama apologists !

Duhh, you are seriously starting to annoy me now.

If this was your intention, bravo.

Please be constructive, or simply be silent.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
We can't rely on these idiots as they offer no solution other than we need better people in office, this is an age old tactic by governments and corporations. We have to collaborate with people like Duhh and find facts that we agree on and have proper debates on areas where we do not. This constant fighting helps nobody.
[edit on 30-7-2006 by NinjaCodeMonkey]

Well, they were portraid as idiots, I do not think most 9/11 scholars or fighters like AJ are. Very intelligent people with a very tough battle to fight.

The fact that they are sabotaged by an unseen enemy does not help either.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If they were portrayed as idiots, they portrayed themselves as idiots. They ran the show completely. I don't think there was an opposition voice to be heard there.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I thought it was very informative to the people who really have little idea what is going on outside their four-walls.

A good show by all whom participated, and hopefully many more to come. there does seem to be more and more very credible people are stepping fourth.

Duhhhh, its good to have people like yourself on-board, there are many here whom share your viewpoint, its better the devil you know, makes it easier to scroll past the username.

<< 1   >>

join