It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-Span to Air 9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda on Saturday

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

C-SPAN has confirmed that their coverage of the 9/11 + The Neo-Con Agenda Panel Discussion will air on C-SPAN 1 on July 29th at 8PM (EST). The panel features incredible presentations by 9/11 Scholars for Truth founder James Fetzer, BYU Physics Professor Steven Jones, President of the Institute for Space and Security Studies Dr. Robert M. Bowman, Lt. Col., USAF, ret., Filmmaker and Radio Broadcaster Alex Jones, and Terrorism Expert Webster Tarpley.

Link here

Spread the word and set the TIVO

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
thanks!! all set to record.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. I'll be sure to watch.

Isn't it unusual for CSPAN to air something like this?

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Thank you for posting this. I'll be sure to watch.

Isn't it unusual for CSPAN to air something like this?

Yes, it's certainly great news. Here's a bit about C-Span from wikipedia:

Uncommonly for a television network, C-SPAN is operated as a non-profit organization by the National Cable Satellite Corporation, whose board of directors consists primarily of representatives of the largest cable companies. C-SPAN accepts no advertising; instead, it receives nearly all its funding from subscriber fees charged to cable and DBS operators. Contrary to popular perception, C-SPAN receives no funding from government sources.

No government funding? That explains it. Certainly not applicable to ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It may not seem like it..but its the beginning of the end for the CT theory for all but the 'true believers'. It won't seem like it at first, but in the coming months be sure to call in to programs and let the world know how you all really think. The truth will set you free.

Just kidding! Its sure to be interesting.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
It may not seem like it..but its the beginning of the end for the CT theory for all but the 'true believers'. It won't seem like it at first, but in the coming months be sure to call in to programs and let the world know how you all really think. The truth will set you free.

Just kidding! Its sure to be interesting.

Yet another off-topic waste of space, pseudo-insult from Vushta.

Too bad no one watches C-SPAN or this would be nice.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'dd love to watch that, however, i'm european and Cspan is not available trough our cable network, does ayone know if you can watch it online somewhere ? If not i hope some good soul uploads his recording to Youtube or googlevideo.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
hmmm ... I'm seeing "American Perspectives" scheduled for 7/29 @ 8:00pm, on C-Span1

I'm assuming it's one in the same, as in "this week's topic" ... either way it's programmed and set to record.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
To anyone who cant watch C-span on there t.v you can go to www.cspan.org...
and watch it through there live feed on July 29th at 8PM (EST).

[edit on 28-7-2006 by tilldawn]

[edit on 28-7-2006 by tilldawn]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
yes its called American Perspectives but if you can go to more info it says what the show is about. it says theories about sept.11,

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just bumping this up. Its on now CST.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This show is on now PST.

So far it seems to be the 9-11 super friends.

Alex Jones, James Fetzer, and Dylan Avery.

To me it seems that the scholars for truth aren't that interested in the truth if they are promoting Loose Change.

Just my .02.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Its almost over here CST. What a disapointing pile of crap. I really thought I may hear something I missed coming from the 'most articulate ones'.. nothing but political diatribe and selling books and vids. The high point was when Bowman just came out and asked everyone for $100. to help elect him..unbelievable.
Their short Q & A session was nothing but 100% ass kissers.

This process of discrediting themselves is going to be short than I thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That was fantastic ! I hope they get real press soon ! They don't even like each other !! AJ was pissed to have to listen to Tarpley, not Roy !! Infact I think he hated on anyone talking but him !!! He was more entertaining !! WOW MORE PRESS PLEASE!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I disagree, Vushta. Did you really expect to learn something more than you already have available on ATS?

I think this show was important, not to speak to people like us, but to crack the armour of the 33-39% of the American public who still support George Bush and believe the 9/11 official story.

I didn't expect to learn anything more. If I want to know something about 9/11, I'll come here to ATS.

I thought they did a good job and this may have introduced 9/11 conspiracy to many and opened many minds. If it gets people to look for the truth, that's a good thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It was pretty good imo, nowadays it doesn't happen often that I sit through 2 hours of 9/11 stuff so that means something. Not alot of new information but I think it was very important information to get across to people that are new to this.

Too bad they always have to rush these things.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I really did think they would present something if not new at least more credibly explained. But it was mostly a political diatribe.
The information was very lame and will no doubt be decimated in short order.
Jones claims 6.2 secs for the collapse. Anyone can time wtc1 at anywhere from 16-20+ secs.
A.Jones makes these very specific claims ...3 of the terrorist are documented as working for the gov.'This is all on record..documented"..So wheres the documents and records? I expected them to be projected on a screen behind him....nothing. Why not? Other wild claims that he says 'Are on record"..no dispute..they're "on record" So show the documents. He portraded the highjackers as being almost retarded and needing someone to help them to just get through the day. How can they sell that crap?

Tarpley..I think it was, even claimed Bush was threaten with death if he didn't go along!

Then a claim of a telephone conversation from Bush to Putin telling him how the spoils of war will be split up!..UNBELIEVABLE!
Then you had...somebody..I can't really tell them apart,lambasting Noam Chomsky and Amy Goodman and Air American for being to far in the pocket of the neo-con media machine. Fetzer showed some practiced anger...numerous references of Hitler..Stalin..Nazi..etc. In the end during they're wrap up..every one pitched a book, tape, donation or CD for sale.

Seriously I expected a focus on the fact/science as they see them, but nothing but political rant.

At least thats the way it came across to me. Did anyone else see it differently?

Edit. Thinking about it Jones may have been refering to #7 at 6.2 secs. He couldn't be that far off.

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Vushta]

[edit on 29-7-2006 by Vushta]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The 6.2 seconds was for Tower 7 and i think the twin towers were around 11 seconds. I thought this did more to discredit us than help us out, i would have concentrated on showing people the video and audio evidence instead of what they did. The piece of molten metal coming from some random lady that got it from a 9/11 memorial isn't very credible and if you want to make a big impact you can't leave yourself open to criticism like that. It is almost as if they do it deliberately so that the movement will never gain the momentum it needs to succeed. They could have talked about their politics, movies and other nonsense elsewhere, they had a great opportunity and they blew it. They should also take some speech lessons as they made a lot of common mistakes.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hey ! We found the chain of custody, on that SLIVER of metal Jones has been testing ! A gal dug up some dirt at a memorial, and gave it to Jones. I like that! Also, what was that about Putin and Bush....... divide up spoils?????? KEEP TALKING IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I just listened to the audio.

I wish Jones had toned it down just a bit and given the others more time to discuss their points rather than taking over the conversations.

I'm sure the dis-info people will do all they can to discredit this presentation
as wild conspiracy speculation used to sell books and DVD's

Even so, still delighted that C-Span covered it at all.

<<   2 >>

join