It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the WTC movie Hollywoods retaliation for questioning 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been covered before, if it has, feel free to kill this thread.
You read the title, but I'll reiterate.
Is this new WTC movie designed to reinforce the official story and to retaliate (or brainwash or [insert your own verb here]) all those who question the official story?
It looks like Hollywood is using the "pull the heartstrings" tactic to sell this movie.
What do you all think?
Let's talk about it.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Let me get this straight! You think, O' Stone is part of the Bush propaganda machine! The same man who took on the Grandad of CT's! JFK. That is very interesting. He hates this admin, as much as anyone out there. Well, ok not anyone. Would love to hear a good theory on this. Like how the MIB forced him to work on this for three years of his life. This film making biz can take a lot out of ya! You really have to love , and believe in, the project you take on. People with the position of O.S. don't take this lightly. Love to hear the theories though!

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Okay, first, don't ever tell me what I'm thinking (even I'm not sure half of the time).
Second, I'm not saying anything, I'm asking.
I was asking for opinions, not dictating or trying to manipulate.
So relax.
It's just that with all of the anti-official story movement stuff in the media, it just seems like this is a wierd time to release this movie.
And in all seriousness, I don't know Oliver Stone from a hole in the wall (figuratively speaking), so who makes this movie is of no importance to me; Oliver Stone, Michael Moore, hell even George Lucas, I don't really care...
I was just asking.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
I'm not sure if this has been covered before, if it has, feel free to kill this thread.
You read the title, but I'll reiterate.
Is this new WTC movie designed to reinforce the official story and to retaliate (or brainwash or [insert your own verb here]) all those who question the official story?
It looks like Hollywood is using the "pull the heartstrings" tactic to sell this movie.
What do you all think?
Let's talk about it.

Was I missing the slant you provided here? I was wondering how Oliver can do this. Is that not part of your question? You seem to want to know if the makers of the film were out to brain wash. He is the maker of this film. OS has complete controll over script, production, and final cut. So who did you mean? The question I posed, was more to be anwered by some who beleved in the questions you posed. No harm intended, I thought that was your belief. Pardon!

[edit on 26-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No, no.
Although, I can see where you are coming from.
Nah, I was just asking.
No slant intended.
Just taking advantage of my curious monkey nature.
I did not mean to imply that this is what I believe.
I was just probing.
I'm still not sure exactly what to believe.
Hence the questions.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Cool, looking forward to seeing some of the posts ya get ! I will see the film next week. Come back and see what they got.
Peace

join