It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black night sattelite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm sure everyone here has heard of this, but my interest in the subject has been stymied by next to no information on the net about it. Anyone have some insight to this or a quick point in the right direction?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nope, never heard of it. What is it supposed to be ?

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Black night sattelite .....does he fight the white night satellite

Sorry couldn't resist but no I've never heard of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
That would explain the lack of replies. I would put in a link but i'm a noob and not sure how to do that. If someone lets me know how i will.In the meantime if you google Black Knight sattelite it has a couple of short blurbs. I'd love to research it more, but that is all i can find on it.
Short verson: in or around 1960 an approximately 15 ton sattelite was detected in a polar orbit. Ham operators picked up signals from it, the Americans and Russians had no idea how it got there, had no technology at the time capable of putting something that size in that orbit, and a few weeks later it disappeared completely.
Apparently Philip K. Dick recieved psychic signals from it. He called it Vallis, and claimed it was sentient. I also read somewhere that it is still there, just dormant, and it is a stargate in the 2001-2010 vein, and that it has been observed by numerous astronauts, with at least one mission secretly sent to observe it.
That's about all i could muster up, and am quite surprised no one here has heard of this story.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEATHKNELL
I would put in a link but i'm a noob and not sure how to do that.

To put in a link just type the address and it will come up as a link,Hope this helps

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
sounds awfully familar to the Monolith thing that astronauts supposedly recovered...never heard anything about a black satellite

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Apparently Philip K. Dick recieved psychic signals from it. He called it Vallis, and claimed it was sentient.

A synopsis of his book:-

"Valis" takes place in our world and may even be semi-autobiographical. It is a fool's search for God, who turns out to be a virus, a joke, and a mental hologram transmitted from an orbiting satellite.

www.philipkdick.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't think it was actually black, but i never seen it so.....
What is this monolith story you speak of?
Are you refering to the theory that 2001 was a thinly veiled but ultimately true story?

here's the link www.excludedmiddle.com...
hope it works, thanx kuhl!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
wrong thread.

[edit on 25-7-2006 by Xatnys]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What is this monolith story you speak of?

THere is info here on ats about the monolith i think thats what its called just look it up its quite an interesting read...that is if its true or not still very interesting!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just in case anyone stumbles in here...

The Black Knight from Space
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join