It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phoenix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't really post in this particular forum too much, but I thought you would all like this image I found. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
A picture of an outdoor fire?

I'm sorry, I dont get it.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
My apologies, perhaps the title of the thread wasn't evidence enough. What shape does the fire appear to be in?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm no genius but Duh! It's in the shape of the mythical bird called a PHOENIX!!! You know? the bird that dies consumed in a fire and rises again from the ashes. Honestly, if you're in this forum you should know this! Geez

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well I only see a fire, sorry.

Plus I think its really hard to say it would look like a Phoenix. When was the last time anyone saw a Phoenix so we can compare if it looks like it?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Well I only see a fire, sorry.

Plus I think its really hard to say it would look like a Phoenix. When was the last time anyone saw a Phoenix so we can compare if it looks like it?

When was the last time anyone saw a unicorn, chupacabra, dragon, faerie, krakken? When was the last time you really saw any of these mythical creatures discussed in this forum? You go off of myths and legends of descriptions. The Phoenix was a bird. It was consumed in an inferno and then rose defiantly from the ashes in blazing glory. Often associated with fire. The shape of the fire in this image is of a bird. I know that it is very similar to cloud pictures, but I thought that some would like it. If you dont see it and dislike the image, sorry, but get over it and move on. I posted this for others to enjoy, as I did. Not to get into a debate. No one is going to force you to see something you dont think is there.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If you look at the picture you can blatently see the fire shaped as wings. I mean its no wheres wally or anything its smack bang infront of you.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It looks like a video game image to me

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Like I said, maybe it was just me. You see it or you dont, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
hmmm...okay. Am looking at the fire and I can "make up" the wings and the head. But it is still only a fire. Do you want us to see the coincidence or are you asuming thats a phoenix? Whats your point?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hehe, funny image.. Brought Harry Potter to mind.. ^_^

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer
hmmm...okay. Am looking at the fire and I can "make up" the wings and the head. But it is still only a fire. Do you want us to see the coincidence or are you asuming thats a phoenix? Whats your point?
He's not saying it's a Phoenix. He's saying it just looks like one, and reminds him of a Phoenix.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by UnstoppableForce]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Was that an edited image, or a lucky one? I think the flame has a sort of schematic shape of a phoenix, its pretty darned neat!

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelslayer

The point was just to share an interesting picture that I thought looked like a bird. The fact that the bird was made of fire just made it all the more interesting. Obviously, no one is saying it is an actual Phoenix. No sense getting wound up over it. Honestly, do you have nothing better to harp about? If you see it, fine. If not, who cares? I really hadn't expected to have to reply this much, as the point was only to show everyone the image.

Nygdan---just a lucky shot.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Neh is just a way of taking a picture. You open up the lens exposing the picture for a longer time and then it looks all weird. You have to use old type of camera and people in the picture just have to sit for a while without moving. My dad used to make these back in the days when he did photography.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
omg ppl im new to this and i just enter this thread and with 1 look i see a bird flying out of the fire lol

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting photo i saw the bird shape the first time i looked at the pic.

I think the site motto is deny ignorance not deny everything geez people calm
down and enjoy the interesting stuff that gets posted on this site.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The last time I saw a Phoenix was on the hood of a Pontaiac Firebird trans-am came standard with that model

join