It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt begins for Mystery 9-11 Witness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
We all know the story of the Larry Silverstein "Confession" about the collapse of WTC Building 7 - and the fact that it didn't seem to help much in the long run. People either took it at face value or found ample reason in its strangeness to discard it as meaningless. A new report at Ken-Welch.com runs a key part of the audio through the strainer of reverse speech, and guess what? Someone else was present that day and actually saw what happened. Not only that, but the wording leaves no doubt at all that the building was deleiberately blown.

The report is The Great 9-11 Hoax and will seem pretty ho-hum until you find your way down to the audio clip. Then it's a whole different ball game. Wow. One simple sentence does the job.

The deal is that Welch is now looking for a previously unkown witness, a person named Whitney, who would necessarily be an associate of Silverstein in some way. Whitney could be a first name or a last name. Might be a Silverstein Properties employee, but also might be a Port Authority person or even someone from the Mayor's office, depending on how far you want to take it.

Although it seems an impossible task, Whitney did not live in a vacuum during 2001 and there may be quite a few people who can make a good guess at who Whitney must be, remembering him or her being in the picture somewhere around Silverstein on 9-11.

Of course, if YOU know Whitney then after you brag about it here, please submit to the report's website so it can be posted there also. In the meantime, this would be a good place to suggest ways for finding this mystery witness. Ideas anyone?

Strider

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Is this supposed to help the discussion? Or just mock a group of members here?

This thread deserves the trash can.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm afraid your point escapes me. Did you make one?

- Strider

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I agree with bsbray.

I think I found the witness though

[edit on 19/7/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is absolutely rediculous, is this some kind of joke or is this guy being serious. I thought it was some unheard part but they just throw it in reverse and claim it sounds like something. !tsol teG

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strider
I'm afraid your point escapes me. Did you make one?

- Strider

This is why you should process the things you read, before responding to them.

Originally posted by bsbray11
This thread deserves the trash can.

That was my point. So yes, I did make one.

That page has the same effect as disinformation, Strider. The suggestion of posting an ad to find "Whitney" is going to strike most anyone that reads it as ridiculous. There is nowhere near enough information to find anyone, even assuming that the reversed message has any credibility to begin with.

And good find, ANOK! Maybe if we reverse some Whitney Houston songs, we'll hear her talking about how Silverstein pulled it.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
A shame for you boys to waste good space, but I suppose you need something to do. Now I understand the complaints about paid members. No problem. This thread can wait for readers who will appreciate it. There are certainly plenty around.

join