It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States Special Forces Seize Control Of Israeli Nuclear Weapons Complex?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
here's the thing, sorcha faal says that she has russian intelligence contacts and that's where most of this contradictory information comes from her stand is that the U.S. government tells us nothing and that her russian intelligence contacts are more reliable......look at some of the other stories on that site and you be the judge....

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
here's the thing, sorcha faal says that she has russian intelligence contacts and that's where most of this contradictory information comes from her stand is that the U.S. government tells us nothing and that her russian intelligence contacts are more reliable......look at some of the other stories on that site and you be the judge....

Reminds me of world net daily. These christian sites lie to much !!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Maybe the US felt the Israeli's didnt have good enough counter measures, or security around such a complex in the thinking someone might take over it and use the equipment, materials for there own gain?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Haven't read full thread. But was Hu even at the G8 conference to deliver the "ultimatum"?

Oops.. nevermind.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by pavil]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
"The America response to this ‘threat’ from China, coming from China’s President Hu in his ‘face-to-face’ meeting with the United States President Bush at the G-8 Summit,

?
Hu was at the G8?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I saw the leaders all in a line on the news and HU WAS NOT THERE!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Actually, he WAS there.

The G8 leaders are due to meet leaders from China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, Kazakhstan and the Republic of Congo on Monday for the outreach session to discuss energy security, prevention and control of epidemic diseases, education, African development and other topics.

english.people.com.cn...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
All you Pro CCP people in here are so wrong, I cant beleive I believed you for even a second, you pissed me off big time!!!!!

[edit on 18-7-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Actually, he WAS there.

The G8 leaders are due to meet leaders from China, India, Brazil, South Africa, Mexico, Kazakhstan and the Republic of Congo on Monday for the outreach session to discuss energy security, prevention and control of epidemic diseases, education, African development and other topics.

english.people.com.cn...

he must have been camera shy or drinking cocktails behind the curtain then because he was not in any of the shots that I saw on TV.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Depends on when they were taken. How do you know they were taken on Monday? They could have been taken over the weekend, and used as stock footage. I've seen them do that before with other conferences.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So has this been confirmed as legit yet or not? If so, i dont know see why its not all over the news. If not........i can see why also.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
So has this been confirmed as legit yet or not? If so, i dont know see why its not all over the news. If not........i can see why also.

I do not know why not ask the aliens. >_>

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
this was all footage that accompanied the bush swearing incident and seemed to be fresh IMHO.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well, I found several articles that talked about China being at the G8 for meetings on Monday, so I'm gonna have to go with him being there.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It mentions China but does not mention Hu specificlly. He could have sent one of his top peeps in his stead. Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have to say that this is one of the strangest posts ive seen, as i dont know who this proaganda would serve. If this was true, then it would benefit america in making china and russia cut off iran, its not Iranian propaganda, as in no way does it put Iran in good light. Its not Israeli propaganda, since they wouldnt like to say that another country has taken over its nukes. i wont ramble on more, but i dont know who this serves.

Anyway it is complete BS.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

A trilateral meeting of President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Hu Jintao and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was held

A trilateral meeting of President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin, Chinese President Hu Jintao and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was held.

en.g8russia.ru...

Is that enough to prove he was there?

I SERIOUSLY doubt that anything in this article happened (see my first post about SF units), just trying to show that yes he really was there.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well if China is reporting today:

China's Top General Meets US Defense Secretary

His visit to the United States is the latest sign that the two nations are boosting their military relations through exchange of high-level visits.

Invited by Rumsfeld, Guo started his week-long US trip on Sunday when he arrived in Los Angeles.

The general will also visit military bases and institutions in the United States.

Then what? lol. Gotta admit, this thread title definately made me go
for a minute. But of course the conspiracy wants to rear its ugly head and say, "ohh, they met to discuss the terms of this crazy report."

Nuh uh, sorry. I don't believe this junk for a minute. Not a thing I could find either on it. Yet...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Apparently Bush did meet with Hu at G-8. According to the White House site, nonetheless. I don't think it lends any more credence to the claims, but it is a fact at any rate:

external link

The white house web site has a transcript of Hu with Bush, as I previously posted. He wasn't part of the summit per se, but he definitely was there and met with Bush on the side.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I seriously doubt that we siezed anything in Israel. What the Israelis arn't going to notice they lost control of there nukes ? This would be all over the Israeli newspapers and opinion would probably change in the mideast favorably for us if we did. Besides it would be the quickest way to piss off your closet ally in the middle east.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join