It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster Footage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I never actually said that I thought it was fake.
In fact, I freakin' hope it was real.
Some vindication for believers would be nice.
I was just saying that I wasn't sure.
I'm always skeptical of "monster" sightings, mostly because there's a lot of jokers out there that prey on believers with their hoaxes.
I've been on the receiving end of a few of those in my day...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'd say it's real,

At first i also had doubts because of the professional camera, but if these people already were there to find nessie then i can understand that.

Second, i don't think these people were acting at all...

Im very suspitious about this video. "What is it" What is it" is not what I would consider normal. Everyone should have been standing there speechless, watching in silence. First response would of been "QUITE" you'll scare it away. Second, look at the water after it has passed the boat

This doesn't make sense at all, are there basic rules to how a person should react? I believe you actually want these people to be actors, because you're trying to give them a script...

I also don't think this is a smaller animal, there's a lot of moving water (excuse the bad english) around 'nessie'.
A really big plus to this clip is that the quality is good, i'm getting so sick of all te blurry pics i've seen over the years, this is truly a revelation to me as a nessie believer.

In about 3 weeks i will do my follow up investigation about all the nessie video's ever made, cause i'm going to scotland!!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oohh, Oohh!
Please send me one of those saucey macarana-monster t-shirt wearing nessie dolls!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PostPro
I know that I'm a bit suspicious of the video. It looks an awful lot like a clip from the Werner Herzog flick, " Incident at Loch Ness".

He's right, clip from "Incedent at Loch Ness" watched it the other night

IMDb link to the Movie

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, it's not much of anything without some other kind of evidence, is it? Could very easily be a fake. Maybe it's another kind of water creature like a sea lion or a sturgeon. Where's the rest of the evidence? The sonar? Any underwater pictures? If not, then it's just a another steaming load of baloney poop. Doesn't "prove" anything.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This footage is not "lochness" footage i do beleive in lochness but this is footage from the film "incident at lochness" i saw it on the movie trailer that is why there is the people talking in it, it's to cut out some parts of the film

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Well there's a big dissapointment...

I really thought we had something this time

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
sturgen maybe ?
O.....
its from a movie....never mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Who pists me off: Hoaxers, thanks to them, its hard to believe-they're ruining everything!

What I think about Nessie: I dunno. Maybe, doesn't mean I think its a Dino, though, there are many other creatures which it could be.

What I think of this video: I am no video expert, so if the other "expert" members say something's weird, something must be weird. We have a smart bunch of people here on ATS, very proffessional, and good at debunking hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hmm...blah....edit: didnt get back to the last page...thought there was something also...

[edit on 18-8-2006 by Rehistorian]

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me. Their reaction was so predictable. And like someone mentioned, they wouldn't be like "What is it? What is it?" They'd just be like, "Wow, that's a really big fish" or just watch in stunned silence. Catfish are known to get that big. It did take a serpent-like shape in the first scene, then after it passed the boat, for a split second, it appeared to be much wider and have fins. I think it could've been a tube they used to stage what seemed like Nessie.

And typically, Nessie doesn't show up when humans are around. That's why no one has been able to successfully capture an unarguable video or photograph. And she's normally a lot deeper in the water.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
it looks real to me, and I have know doubt that it is!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This footage is not real whatsoever....This is actually a movie that they have shown on HBO and Showtime, and its a Mockumentary of Loch Ness...So unfortunatley all you have here is a hoax for the enjoyment of the movies...which by the way the movie is not all that bad....

heres the link for proof of a fake
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Skeptik1st]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Give it up, there is no Loch Ness monster. The only viable pics were atmitted fakes (hoax). Honest trust me on this one. There isn't even enough life in the loch to support anything of significant size. I saw it on History channel. It's all a farce to keep tourist moneys flowing.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey now!

Don't be crushin a gal's spirit here!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lol - kudos to the guy who said 'it looks like a clip from that Werner Herzog flick'...

seeing as Werner Herzog (German master film maker) is actually IN the clip I'd say that's spot on!

fake

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cries*

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ive seen this a number of times but ive never seen footge from the other cameras on the boat. and he kinda stops filming the people and instantly notices the creature... kinda odd but it is cool to think about.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow, were getting better - truth found in only 2 pages.
No disrepect to poster as the original question was asked - 'What do you think - not THIS IS REAL!!!"
Pity some of the threads on here take 10 plus pages to debunk - especially the ..."can't talk now but i'll post some more info on...(insert alien/ghost/time traveller here) tomorrow once the tissue samples come back from the lab...." but with the ATS Super Sleuths on patrol nothing is safe from scrutiny....
::

<< 1   >>

join