It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does ATS post articles from Richard Boylan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is the same individual who had his psychiatric license removed for sexually assaulting a woman in a hottub, and blamed it on a government conspiracy! Why do you take this guy seriously?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Probably the same reason as Bob Lazars articles are posted here, some people still feel they have some credibility.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Just because you are crazy does not make you wrong. And just because you are the most intelligent person on the planet does not make you right.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Richard Boylan is mentioned 6 times on ATS.

Adolph Hitler is mentioned 77 times.

What exactly is wrong with this picture?

Why haven't you complained about Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Timothy McVeigh, or Joseph Stalin?

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm talking about some of the articles posted on the main site, not this board. If you want to run a site with credible information, you should at least do some background check on the authors of the pieces you are posting.

Bob Lazar is another one. I haven't seen anything from him on the site. but I wonder why people still believe in what he says when he has been caught in so many lies.

And for the poster who claimed that "being crazy does not make you wrong": why would anyone who claims to be connected to "deep cover" scientists blatantly lie like this? "The government made me do it" seems to be the new version of "The devil made me do it."

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm fairly sure the reason such articles are included is to give the whole picture and not just what is deemed credible enough to post. Which is why men who are frauds like Bill Cooper have information contained within the ATS website.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helioform
I'm talking about some of the articles posted on the main site, not this board. If you want to run a site with credible information, you should at least do some background check on the authors of the pieces you are posting.

Bob Lazar is another one. I haven't seen anything from him on the site. but I wonder why people still believe in what he says when he has been caught in so many lies.

And for the poster who claimed that "being crazy does not make you wrong": why would anyone who claims to be connected to "deep cover" scientists blatantly lie like this? "The government made me do it" seems to be the new version of "The devil made me do it."

I think credibility as you say, is in the eye of the beholder. Who determines what is credible?
One could argue that anything unproven is not credible, and thus all theories are as such, non-credible.
A person can make mistakes and still come up with ideas of merit.
I would wager that almost all cospiracy theories are thought of by the public at large as non credible, because that is what the government wants them to think. And they OBEY like the good sheep, I mean citizens that they are.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Maybe the webmasters are keeping the info "fair & balanced". After all, the ETs wouldn't let ME make anything but a website to preserve my credibility. Whitley Streiber went from writing SCIENCE FICTION to writing about his ET experiences! People believe him.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
NephraT,

valid points. If I was the man' or part of the control system would I not discredit those that speak out?

Maybe Bob Lazar has spoken the truth if not all the time (who amongst us does for that matte?), then most of the time, but he system has a need to discredit him.

This is what conspiracy' is really about when we dive into the murky waters of who is credible and who is not and why?

[Edited on 27-10-2003 by THENEO]

top topics

join