It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italia vs. USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi!

@ First i would like 2 say that i'm from Germany and my english is not so good as yours, 'cause u live with this language and i not... ;D

Well i don't like football (in this case known as soccer), 4 real i hate it! I can't understand why people are spending millions of money 4 suckers which r even earning more money then they can spent in their hole life!

BUT!

I've seen the first 45 minutes against italy
AND i must say one thing RESPEKT, this was one of the best 45 Minutes that the USA ever did in History of Soccer! I hope 4 u u win this game! I have a lot of italian friends but this Game should be Yours!

Greets OnkelM
Sitefounder of www.fightland.eu...
[edit] (only since a few weeks online!) [/edit]
(This Post is not 4 my commercial, but i think u should know where i came from)

Have a real good time - WM 2006 @ home with friends...

[edit on 17-6-2006 by onkelm]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Ok, @ the moment i'm really drunk of southern comfort...

But i' didn't like the way this game goes out...
The USA was the better team but maybe we'll see you @ the next game 2 show the world what the USA can do on ggod things 2 the world....

see u @ the next game....

greets onkelm from fightland.eu...

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Forget the USA, its England who you want to watch out for

Gonna show Portugal how to play football tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirator_101
Forget the USA, its England who you want to watch out for

Gonna show Portugal how to play football tomorrow.

Well, it seems that we learned something.

Maybe England learned this time how to pass a penalty shoot-out.

to Ricardo, again.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
All thats been learned is how cheating and lieing the Portugese are. Diving all over the place, their players should be banned for what they were doing yesterday.

What we have learnt is that England are too honest, and play football the way it was intended to be played, countries like Portugal, Italy, and all the rest where players dive around everywhere take advantage of this.

Would also just like to say that probably the only country other than England that have actually been playing the game properly is Germany, never thought I would say that, after tackles they get straight back up, the way football was intended.

FIFA needs to kick out these dodgy referees, and dont worry, next World Cup - we WILL win.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirator_101
All thats been learned is how cheating and lieing the Portugese are. Diving all over the place, their players should be banned for what they were doing yesterday.

And the English players are all angels, right?

What we have learnt is that England are too honest, and play football the way it was intended to be played, countries like Portugal, Italy, and all the rest where players dive around everywhere take advantage of this.

Maybe Rooney did not understood that football is intended to be played with FIFA approved balls.

Well, better luck next time, after all, the English "invented" football as it is today.

PS: I am just "singing while we are wining", I always liked the way the English play football.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
And the English players are all angels, right?

Compared to most other teams we are yes. Look at when our players get tackled, they get straight back up, none of this rolling around on the floor, example being the Portugese player Maniche, he was tackled, and lost the ball, allowing England to break, what did he do, start rolling about all over the floor clutching his face.

International football in all honesty is farcical at this point in time, with FIFA referees being extremely trigger happy with yellow and red cards, its a real shame.

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I only saw the England-Portugal game, I did not saw any of the other games because in Portugal they are broadcasted on a pay channel, and I do not have money to spend in that type of things.

Because of this, my opinion of the way the English players play is only based on that game, and apart from that little step back from Rooney I do not remember any action that could be thought as premeditated.

And yes, Maniche is a good player but also a good actor.

But not all Portuguese players are like that, if you remember the game you will that some of them played fair all the game, some of them have played fair in all games in this World Cup, just do not ask me their names, I do not follow the football scene as I use to do when I was younger.

Obviously, the referees have had what can be called, at least, a strange behaviour, dispensing cards as if they going out of fashion.

Also, in the game between Croatia and Australia a player saw three yellow cards, a first in World Cups.

If referees really applied the rules as they are meant to be applied the we could have great games.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
was soccer really the fact 4 my post? NO

First i have 2 say i HATE Soccer. It is stupid 4 me to pay Money 2 watch millionares (think in the US the call it billionares
) kicking around something round of leather... each of these players has enough money 2 life a calm life without anything missing...

like in every famous sport...

BUT it has nothing 2 do with beeing proud of the country i'm living!

It took more than 60 Years that the Germans where taking out there flags and show that they are "really" germans! So I ask why?!?
Ok, our team did go 2 a place which nobody in germany expected before the worldcup, but do i need a stupid ballgame 2 be proud 2 be a german? maybe some of u guys call me a nazi, but what have i 2 do with this bull# that happend more than 60 years ago...

I'm a proud german, even in that same way that the most of u (if it is so i don't know) are proud americans. I was proud before the worldcup and will be proud in 50 years too. We had a real great worldcup in germany, but the people in my country are 2 stupid 2 see why they should really be proud 4 their own country!

Thats really sad...

Greets Onkelm (in the US they call it Unkle M)
fightland.eu...

join