It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this ufo video...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I found a video on the net but did not know if it is fake or not. Here it is. Its a ufo flying over area 51. Click Here To See It

[Edited on 10-22-2003 by theshadowknows]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I wish the guy would have zoomed up on the object in question a little better. How do we know it's Area 51 other than the caption in the video?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I dont know, but I think the website I got it from belongs to a fellow ats member.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'll put this ufo video in the category "Not Fake"!!

But I could be wrong!

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by EarthDefender]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If it comes from another ATS member, then I don't doubt it's authenticity. The video does look genuine.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
the fact that there is the text stating its area 51 is proof in itsself the video was atleast a little doctored this video to me lookslike it was made. In My Opinion its fake but i could be wrong

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It does look ok to me, but I'm definitely not an expert. The first light that moves fairly horizontal is not all that interesting, it could probably be explained by an aircraft that is in existence today; however, the second light that starts in the upper middle of the screen is very interesting and moves along a strange flight path.

Luke

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I found the same video,execpt its longer and it zooms in acouple of times. click here to see it

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow, the long version of the video is pretty good. I can say without a doubt that the object with the #ed up flight pattern is flying, and object, and I can't identify it. I really lean on this video being real.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've seen the video on some TV show many years ago...

It looks very convincing...

It could be real..

Can somebody with the resources go ahead and analyze this....

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i am looking at it right now but it will take some time authenticating a video is not easy

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I wunder if theres a higher res version of this video?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i have looked at it and i have determined that on the longer video the one that zooms in if you watch you will notice several little white dots moving around. i counted 6 diffrent UFO's total i determined two of the six to be fake the video is doctored but they added more objects then were there. I Can find no evidence that the other 4 are fake. any questions feel free to ask

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
i have looked at it and i have determined that on the longer video the one that zooms in if you watch you will notice several little white dots moving around. i counted 6 diffrent UFO's total i determined two of the six to be fake the video is doctored but they added more objects then were there. I Can find no evidence that the other 4 are fake. any questions feel free to ask

But why fake a true genuine ufo video??

Did they think,, this video dosn't look real enough, let's add some more orbs to it to make it look more natural??

After I've seen the bigger movie, I'm allmost shure that this is not a fake... But again, I could be wrong!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
We need the source of the original video and the website it came from (that we already know).

As for the video itself: Really interesting. But as I would always think, it is probably just new aircraft being tested...

We need some back ground on what the steady light is...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yah...I've seen on that on the Discovery Channel I think...but yah..knowing Area 51..its one of two things

1) ET ship

2) Technology not yet unveiled to the U.S. citizens.

Either way..definately a UFO. I love watching these videos, good find

-wD

top topics

join