It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Secretary of Defense admits Flight 93 was Shot Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I see your point.

Of course, maybe the cooling unit in Rumsfeld's skivvies shorted out and he merely misspoke. I know a 75 year old guy that discovered he was trying to unlock his car door with a Hot Pocket before he realized he'd stuck his car keys in the microwave.

(not that younger guys don't have the occasional brain fart as well)

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This shoot down stuff is just a distraction. UA 93 never crashed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs
This shoot down stuff is just a distraction. UA 93 never crashed:

nope, the flight crashed in PA. Considering they put 95% of the plane back together, and identified it, that plane crashed. End of story.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizynope, the flight crashed in PA. Considering they put 95% of the plane back together, and identified it, that plane crashed. End of story.

And your source for them putting 95% of the plane back together is? Funny how 0% was seen around the crater!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nah, Flight 93 hit the ground. Hard. And fast.

But why? There seems to be a lot of people on both sides with good points; but I reckon the 'shot down' side of things just seems to have a little bit more backing.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by diggs

Originally posted by Wizynope, the flight crashed in PA. Considering they put 95% of the plane back together, and identified it, that plane crashed. End of story.

And your source for them putting 95% of the plane back together is? Funny how 0% was seen around the crater!

Cleary, you've yet to read all the reports available.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

But why? There seems to be a lot of people on both sides with good points; but I reckon the 'shot down' side of things just seems to have a little bit more backing.

why? you'd think that there would be witnesses to that. yet none have come forward abut seeing any type of "missile" or fleet of planes to intercept, when there were a total of 14 fighter planes, all were not rmed with missiles of the sort, ready to go.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A coulple of ?s
Does anyone have the audo for Flight93 voice recorder?
what I've heard is it cuts off quickly like it stopped working before it hit the ground.
Do you think it might be possible to track military inventory on air-air missles?
I think if a missle was launched off a jet someone would have to put a new one on. I believe they keep pretty close records of their munitions. I don't really want to think that our government is capible of a planned homeland attack but Pes. Ike warned what would happen if the Military Industrial Complex were to take over. They lied about so many things lately their hard to trust.
Maybe thay took a page out of hitlers book: If the lie is big enough and you repeat it enough people will believe.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks

I suggest you take the challenge, you might reconsider:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
He clearly says
They shot it down.
The terrorists.
He is talking about terrorists around the world.
its wat he says. still makes no scenes

[edit on 2-6-2006 by caineunholy]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by caineunholy
he clearly says
thay shot it down.
the teroists.

The terrorists shot it down? Why would the terrorists shoot it down in a field in PA? That doesn't make any sense. Were they watered down terrorists, who thought, "oh let's scare the bahjeezus out of America by downing a plane in the woods, who needs the whitehouse!...??" I don't think that could be considered what he meant.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
No no NO! You have it all wrong! All those brave heroes brought down the plane!

or did they?

Could it be that story was just made in the event someone said they shot it down, it would be considered hereacy to say such a thing. Like the official story was to make sure no one would even think of the plane being shot down because of what those brave people did?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Masisoar, perhaps it would be better if you did not insult the memory of the passengers. Whether they caused the plane to crash or not, it is fairly evident they they did indeed fight the terrorists, judging by voice clips and transcripts.

They deserve respect, and it is not up to us to take it away from them.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Heck I don't know what made it crash.
Could have been aliens!
this bit is about what he says!

I can not wait for the movie !
it should be out soon.
No Joke !!

[edit on 2-6-2006 by caineunholy]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well Watch_The_Rocks, I'm sorry my post offended you. My utmost apologies.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I remember 9/11 very well. I was leaving for Madison, WI that day. I got the kids off to school and just as I was walking out the door, I saw the first images of the the first tower burning. I sat in front of the TV for several hours. I flipped between CNN and FOX news. What was weird, between 9:30 - !0:00 CST, I heard FOX news report that one of the planes taken over by the terrorist was shot down by the Air Force. Interestingly enough, they made it sound like it was the plane that crashed into the Pentagon as it was headed for the White House. May sound like 'crap' to all of you, but I called everyone I knew at the time and told them that the Military shot down one of those planes. People thought I was nuts. As the day went on, there was not one other mention of a plane being shot down. I'll never forget watching the event of that day.

Okay, you can all call me nuts!

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
if you dont know this then here it is. What happened on the morning of 9/11 was very strange. Dick cheney told all Generals to keep thier air crafts down on the ground no matter what.... Well at one of the airbases they noticed there was an aircraft showing up on thier radar, and they has already heard the news about the 2 WTCs being hit. So the general ignored cheney's call to keep all aircrafts on land. The general ordered 2 f-15s to shoot it down, and thats what happened.

Why keep this on the down low? Well they never wanted anybody to know cheney made that order in the first place cuz it would raise major suspision. So they when with the Story of the passengers taking the terrorist down and then crashing, too bad it doesnt make sense at the crash scene...... No plane , just parts scattered over a huge distance of land. People from the area also reported hearing the roaring engines of the jet fighters but that too was kept hush hush.

If you believe what they said happened on 9/11 then id say your a genius

cuz only a genius could see how that story makes any sense

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
General question, if it was shot down, where did the plane crash with most of the fuel in it and where is the long dark smoke trail in the air it should have created like a regular plane crash:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
He was referring to terrorists, "the people who did this, that, and the other".
He mis-spoke. They took it down, but they didn't shoot it down.

This is really grasping for something out of nothing...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Art0_Saar1
if you dont know this then here it is. What happened on the morning of 9/11 was very strange. Dick cheney told all Generals to keep thier air crafts down on the ground no matter what.... Well at one of the airbases they noticed there was an aircraft showing up on thier radar, and they has already heard the news about the 2 WTCs being hit. So the general ignored cheney's call to keep all aircrafts on land. The general ordered 2 f-15s to shoot it down, and thats what happened.

Why keep this on the down low? Well they never wanted anybody to know cheney made that order in the first place cuz it would raise major suspision. So they when with the Story of the passengers taking the terrorist down and then crashing, too bad it doesnt make sense at the crash scene...... No plane , just parts scattered over a huge distance of land. People from the area also reported hearing the roaring engines of the jet fighters but that too was kept hush hush.

If you believe what they said happened on 9/11 then id say your a genius

cuz only a genius could see how that story makes any sense

please provide evidence to such claims

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join