It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airfield Where Flight 77 Landed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The airport in question is Mallory Airport on the hill above Spring Hill. Spring Hill is a section of South Charleston, WV, not a city itself. As for why the airport is not listed, it is a private airport.

Mallory Airport is off of Chesnut Road with a cross streets of Smiley Drive and Mallory Airport Road. If you do not know what you are looking for, you won't find it.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nt327

Originally posted by mck3114
why is it that the "Plane" hit the empty section of the pentagon? The government can hide somethings but they cannot always hide everything from the people who want to know the truth.

Can anybody just accept the fact that somethings are just coincedence. Maybe that's why the terrorist flew it into the emptiest section, who knows? The fact is, the government doesn't need to hide anything, becuase they have nothing to hide. The plane went out of contact becuase there transponders were turned off by the terrorists in control of the plane. I have said this many times in other threads, they found remains from the passengers! Did they tell everyone to turn around and then parachute those into the Pentagon????????? Not to mention, Osama Bin Ladan admitted to attacking the pentagon! Do you all ignore that peice of evidence??

Osama admitted to it eh? Hmmm, that's why he denied it here:
CNN.com Archived Article - OBL Denies Involvement in 9|11|01

Then, as posted above, Marines found a confession tape in a pile of rubble in Afghanistan.

And the OBL figure in that video has gold on his fingers (against the Muslim ideals), and is writing with a hand opposite of his dominant. (I believe he's left handed and writing with his right hand in the video)

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
As was pointed out before, there is no way that Flight 77, a 757, could have landed at a 2600 foot long unpaved runway. The runway length required has to be PAVED. Unless the plane was designed for it, and most low wing types AREN'T you can't just land a plane on a dirt strip.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Unless the plane was designed for it, and most low wing types AREN'T you can't just land a plane on a dirt strip.

So if your having an emergency you have to try to make it to a paved strip and not make a landing on a unpaved strip ?

Might want to tell these guys.

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 14-1-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
No, I didn't say that. But where was the plane? How did no one in this small town notice it being take out on trucks since there's no way that it could have taken off again? How did no one notice anything at all? I know it's supposed to be a remote town, but what did they do, remove everyone from the town, then murder the truck drivers that took the parts of the plane out? Not to mention that if you're having an emergency and your choice is a dirt strip a third of the length you need, or an empty field that's longer than you need, most pilots will go for the field.

[edit on 1/14/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
^^^^^ TO THE GUY UP THERE THAT SAID OSAMA BIN LADIN ADMITTED THAT HE DID THE ATTACKS. WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE THAT IT WAS OSAMA IN THE VIDEO. NT327 WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION IF THATS HOW OSAMA ACTS, DID YOU KNOW HIM. IN FACT DOES ANYONE ON THIS BOARD KNOW OSAMA. YOU KNOW THAT VIDEO THAT SHOWS HIM ADMITTING THAT HE DID IT COULD BE FAKE, AND ALSO JSUT A ? I HAVE IS THAT WAY BEFORE THE ATTACKS DID ANYONE ON HERE KNOW WHO OSAMA IS OR HAD ANY RECOLLECTION ON WHO HE WAS OR WAHT HE LOOKED LIKE? THE GOVERMENT SHOWS US THIS PICTURE AND TELLS US THIS IS OSAMA BIN LADIN AND WE ALL BELEIVE AND THEN THEY GO ON TO TELL US THAT HE COMMITED THE ATTACKS SO WE ALL GET A HATE FOR OSAMA. SOON THE WHOLE USA POP. HATES OSAMA ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT THE GOVERMENT TOLD US. IF THE GOV WOULD HAVE PUT YOUR PICTURE UP I GURANTEE PEOPLE WOULD BE LOOKING FOR YOU. DID YOU ALSO HEAR ABOUT OSAMA TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACKS AND THAT THE US GOV IS TRYING TO BLAME HIM. HE WNET TO OTEHR LEADERS AND ASKED FOR HELP BECAUSE OF IT. WAHT IF THIS WHOLE CONSPIRACY IS TRUE THEN TEH GOV WOULD NEED SOMEONE TO BLAME.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
ALSO DONT GET MAD ABOUT CAPS IM NOT YELLING IM JUST AT WORK WITH A CAPS ONLY KEYBOARD PRETTY GAY HUH HAHA

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Dumb dumb dumb! I live in Charleston Wv. My dad, brother and nephew are pilots. We have airfield maps not to mention that I am a land surveyor and have surveyed land everywhere here. There is a airport in Spring Hill, but it is not used for anything bigger than a cesna. The name is Mallory airport. There is NO abandoned airport that can support an airplane of that size. As much as you may believe that people are far few and between here, due to the mountains in this state, there is no possible way a airplane could have landed or crashed in this state without hundreds seeing it or knowing about it. People here would notice a low flying aircraft because for that plane to land, it would have had to fly at a very low altitude for some distance. If there was an abandoned airport, dont you think people would be like "What the hell was that plane doing!" On a day like 9-11, this would have been our biggest news story. I am also in the Army NG and there is an airstrip in Kingwood, Wv (Camp Dawson). There are thousands of people working there to include civilians, rumors would have been outrages if a plane would have landed there. I'm not the biggest Bush supporter but it makes me upset when everyone blames it on him. He was only in office for 9 MONTHS!!! They trained in Florida under Clintons term and had this planned for years. They also blew up the US Embassy, the US Cole and the World Trade Center under Clinton but I'm sure that was Bush's fault too.
The fact is, this would have taken the planning of hundreds if not thousands of people in our government and there is NO WAY that many people could have kept quiet. So go ahead and blame it on the government instead of the people who actually done it. That makes much more since.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
mck3114 said it wasnt listed. I wanna see something backing this up. If mck3114 can back it up, why was the flight even in the air in the first place?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

mck3114 said it wasnt listed. I wanna see something backing this up. If mck3114 can back it up, why was the flight even in the air in the first place?

That's hilarious. It is also a good display of the ignorance of how CT'ers go about assuming things when they lack the whole picture. Don't know something? Make crap up!

Who answered the phone? Was was her level of expertise on the database? Did she know the particulars of the methodology on the data input and output?

She also said the word "probably" at least twice in her answer, hardly a definitive response on the data output question.

But of course, everyone knows that EVERYBODY who answers a phone query gives us the precise and perfect information we need.

If that moron who made the call wanted to get definitive information, his first question would be "I'd like to talk to someone who is a subject matter expert on the data output of the BTS aircraft departure database. I have a few questions about why an aircraft does not show specific departure data when other non-associated evidence appears to show that it did actually depart".

The fact that he did not ask specifically about AA 77 or UA 93 or any of the other aircraft on 9/11 also shows he didn't get any information that answered his disingenuous question.

All this clown did is find out from someone (who? secretary? temp? contractor?) who picked up the phone that the flight in question, some obscure AA flight in Nov of 1999, was "probably" canceled.

This waste of bandwidth video did nothing aside from demonstrating the foolishness and idiocy of some dude with a canadian accent.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I notice one guy mentioning a flight that was in Penagon airspace at the same time as the attack. Did anyone actually identify this plane? Or the plane that flew past the towers at the time of their attack?This wouldbe useful info. And how much truth is there in the allegation that 3 bodies were named and identified by DNA that werent actually on the passenger list? Has anybody went to talk to these 3 people? (Robert and Zandra Ploger and Sandra Teague)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio

That's hilarious. It is also a good display of my ignorance

If I wasn't a moron that had half a brain....

I wouldn't be a clown.....

that wastes of bandwidth with posts of foolishness and idiocy and ad hominum attacks like ranking on of some dude with a canadian accent.

Agree with you 100%.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

America has done awesome things technically over the years. (Yeah, I know all the technology was stolen from the Germans, but Americans ran with it, you GD carping Canadian CTers!)

Is there absolutely no way you could bring a 757 down safely on a 2600 ft. runway?

I'm a layperson but I'm thinking the kind of guys that did the Berlin Airlift, that did D-Day, that put gadgets and people on the moon. The kind of guys that embody the American can do spirit, guys like Yeager, who held the aircraft door shut with a broom handle when he broke the sound barrier . . . you are going to tell a guy like that, that he can't put a 747 down on 2600 feet of runway? Well . . . you can tell him that, but he isn't going to listen to you. He's going to start thinking of how he would do it if he had to.

You'd have to modify the aircraft, maybe with reverse thrusting rockets on the wings (rockets were used to add thrust to heavily laden bombers on take off in WW2) to slow the plane rapidly on touch down.

I'm not saying it happened and particularly not on the runway in question.

However, if you are very good at what you do, and Americans are very good at aviation, sometimes you can operate just over the line of what people generally believe is possible. That becomes your window of opportunity.

Edit to add:

This take off might have happened in under 2600 ft. It looks to me as if the plane was airborne at around 1500 ft. down the runway.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by ipsedixit]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join