It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did flight 93 really go?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
diggs, im not being paid to do your research. I already stated that its posted here (clue 1) that it was most likely posted by Howard (clue 2) and that the last reply by me in this thread also has that statement also has posted that statement that "Dylan Avery admittedly started the Loose Change project as a work of fiction. It has remained so."

If you wont bother to do you own fact finding, why should we do it for you? Pay me a years worth of my salary ($125,000 / yr), and I'll devote my time to work for you.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wizy
diggs, im not being paid to do your research. I already stated that its posted here (clue 1) that it was most likely posted by Howard (clue 2) and that the last reply by me in this thread also has that statement also has posted that statement that "Dylan Avery admittedly started the Loose Change project as a work of fiction. It has remained so."

If you wont bother to do you own fact finding, why should we do it for you? Pay me a years worth of my salary ($125,000 / yr), and I'll devote my time to work for you.

Why should I search for a link to support YOUR claim? Most considerate people back up there claims by posting a link, not send people on a wild goose chase.

<< 1   >>

join