It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely powerful new clip by 911eyewitness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Update on my current opinion of 9/11 Eyewitness...........

I do not subscribe to the mininuke or no plane theories that Rick Seigel has been moving towards but I still believe his orginal film with the collapse footage is a legitimate smoking gun.

You can hear the bombs go off before the collapse people!

It was recorded.

Why this wasn't enough to get the entire 9/11 fraud to enrage the masses I do not know.

Rick Seigel is a patriot and awesome dude but he is a little too paranoid these days and in my opinion has been demonizing too many others within the movement lately.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by Jack Tripper

These thermonuclear devices are used during excavations for gods sake.
[edit on 22-5-2006 by Jack Tripper]

Since when have thermonuclear weapons been used for excavating? Facts please. [/quote

Perhaps one specification is that these devices were NOT what most of you are probably considering as a "thermonuclear device". These are "tactical nukes". They have about a 1Kt yield, if I remember correctly. And quite frankly, that's not a bad explanation.

One of my guys was THERE at ground zero... he's had TWO heart attacks since then... his health insurance has dropped him...

AND...

again... this needs verification... but if I remember correctly... 72 hours is the "quarantine" time on a blast zone for that yield...

Anybody got current numbers?

That really DOES follow the behavior of the materials onsite...

The thermite evidence has been around awhile, and I believe that. If you've seen a thermite grenade eat an engine block for breakfast... you know what I mean...

Just gotta tie ALL of this together... THAT is the key... not figuring out JUST 9/11... ET, cattle mutilation, 9/11, beirut, global warming, hollow earth...

LOL... it really comes back to FAITH...

But that doesn't really get us any closer to an answer on this now does it? LOL...

SPout

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Bombs in the WTC Buildings Proves Nothing to Racist-Fascist Bigots www.thepriceofliberty.org...

Micro-Nukes at the WTC
www.thepriceofliberty.org...

Update: Micro-Nukes at the WTC

Update: Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC

For this and many other informative articles about governmental Constitutional tyranny see my articles:

Thank you for posting my articles here. Some very good discussion and insights here.

My Best to You and Yours,

Ed Ward, MD

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
from your linked page :
( Update: Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC )

has caught my attention :
Phenomenon Archives: Heavy Watergate, The War Against Cold Fusion.

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

It's the story of the "cold fusion debacle", which has turned out to be no debacle at all. But still funding is consequently blocked by the same influential and politically biased people, with dr. Huizenga as their figurehead.

It is clearly a blockade by the worldwide fossil fuel lobby, who want to squash the last possible penny out of their huge investments, and keep making exorbitant profits for the coming decades.
The immense power needs of the 2 emerging economical superpowers China and India has shifted their attention to renewed coal mining of known but halted mines from the past.
It all clearly shows their total neglectance of overall population wellness for the coming centuries.

Cold fusion, which has clearly shown exorbitant outputs of free energy, (see the 35 ° C increase of energy output in a Pd catalyst fuel cell in the last part of the video), is of course their sworn enemy, because the economically viable production of these cells will be ridiculously cheap, compared to their hot fusion TOCOMAC pet projects, which are the only ones the 7 Sisters oil giants will allow to be funded, solely for the simple reason that they must keep finding ridiculous expensive solutions for the exponentially growing energy markets.
Only then can they force enormous energy and gas bills through our throats.

The fact that now is proved beyond doubt, that the Pons-Fleischmann cold fusion process also emit Tritium and Helium-4, triggered my imagination.

Could it be that those immensely funded black projects from the US governments already had touched much earlier on the same subject of cold fusion, and they got surprised by the sudden public appearance of Pons and Fleischmann, forced by the interaction of then dr. Steven Jones, who threatened to bypass their years of self funded research.

The only response left for the black projects leaders was to smear the scientific careers of both scientists, which they effectively drove deep into the US science community darkest basement.

The sole fact that Tritium and Helium-4 is released in cold fusion, lead me to add another suspect to the possible destruction methods list for the events of 9/11.
Since we have found numerous descriptions of possible 3rd and 4th nuclear devices in development by secret projects all over the world, it would not be an outlandish thought to suspect the scientists working on these projects to think about ways to weaponize cold fusion and to implement its use in eventual Tritium-triggered micro hydrogen bombs.

I am convinced that my proof of preceding identical seismic events for all 3 WTC Tower collapses (not the big seismic spikes in the LDEO graphs, but the identical smaller preceding spikes, comparable with the two plane impact seismic signals and amplitude there of), and the indication of desperate moves by NIST to get their NY city real time timelines in accordance with the LDEO seismic events timelines, prove without doubt, that only explosives can be the source of these preceding seismic spikes.
See :
www.abovetopsecret.com... (and page 2)
and follow my external link with the indisputable truth explained.

So, that leaves us with only one question to solve:
What method was used, to trick the world audience into believing that all three WTC towers were a natural result of 2 airplanes impacting WTC 2 and 1, set them on fire and those fires resulted in both collapses, and the subsequent collapse of WTC 1 caused so much damage and fire, that WTC 7 collapsed later also.

For WTC 2 and 1, we have to come up with a method of destruction which started at the impacted floors.
Which leads me to favour 2 methods first :

1. The planes had a special extra load of hardened "bunker buster style" explosives, strong enough to survive initial impact, and capable of being triggered to remotely explode when it became obvious that the fires died down, or contrary, raged to such an extent, that explosion was imminent.
2. The same explosives were pre-planted, with the same essential effect when needed (not enough fires =bad, enough fires=better for the planners).

Collapses will start at the aimed at by the remotely steered planes, impacted floors, and proceed down fluently, when core columns are taken out.

Option 2 would be the best operational choice, since in case of pre-planned demolitions, there would be more, additional explosives needed, probably just 3 packs of them, planted in the closed off for the inhabitants, mechanical floors, three of them. These packs could be triggered in a fast sequence, to take out the inner core columns, directly after the impacted floors pack was first triggered. This option would ask for just a few men, with access to these mechanical floors.

Of course we are left with numerous other strange effects noted during and shortly after all collapses, like the burned cars some blocks away, the massive dust and paper clouds, the squibs, the tilting of the top portions, the Tritium levels in the waste water used by firemen soaking the debris piles for months, etc, etc.

To arrive at an acceptable, logical explanation of explosive events, all effects MUST fit the thesis.
We have seen many proposed demolition events :
1. High explosives to cut the core, thermite or thermate to cut the basement core columns, and also to peel open the four corners,
2. Mini or micro hydrogen bombs, sending neutron beams up through the core to sublimate the steel,
3. Magnetic ultra resonance to break the bolds and weldings of the outer face columns, and the weldings of the core columns, (this would not affect people or paper, but all steel, so also the steel decks bearing the cement of the floors, which resulted in ultra fine cement dust all over south Manhattan,
4. Judy Woods proposal of a beam weapon aimed at the towers,
etc.,etc.

We need more INPUT.

[edit on 30/4/07 by LaBTop]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
TCN&911WIJ! - A 1 Year Investigative Anniversary - August 2007

The Only Single All-Inclusive 911 Resolution Theory - Thermate, C4-like explosives, micro Nuclear devices, and 911 Was an Inside Job - TCN&911WIJ! groups.yahoo.com...

TCN&911WIJ! is the culmination of 1 Year (thousands of hours) of intense and thorough investigation into 911 and the WTC information for relevance and validity. There are more 200 referenced links in the TCN911WIJ article series that relate to the investigation with several proofs originating from this investigator.

TCN&911WIJ! - Thermate, C4-like explosive, a Nuclear device & 911 Was an Inside Job!

1. Three Massive WTC Craters - See us gov LIDAR proof: www.thepriceofliberty.org...

2. Five Acres of WTC Land Brought to Seering Temperatures in a Few Hours by an 'Anaerobic, Chlorine Fueled "Fire" - Impossible by Basic Laws of Physics. See us gov Thermal Images proof: www.thepriceofliberty.org...

3. Tritium Levels 55 Times (normal) Background Levels assessed a numerical value of 'traces' and 'of no human concern'. See us gov (DOE report) proof: groups.yahoo.com...

4. An Impossible "Fire" (Combustion Process). See Laws of Physics for Fire/Combustion Process and Dr. Cahill's data on 'anaerobic incineration'. rense.com...

5. And More Proprietary Evidence available only in TCN&911WIJ!

TCN&911WIJ! development information via only The Price of Liberty statistics shows around 100 GigaBytes of TCN&911WIJ! rare pictures, facts and proof were dispersed during the 1 year investigaton into 911 and the WTC. In March almost 50 GigaBytes of verified proof was dispersed with the proprietary very significant facts in the Update: Micro Nukes in the WTC article with the Jeff Rense Program's 'super' assistance. March had been the record setting month in almost all categories, reaching 48,500 different sites with 106,000 visits. www.thepriceofliberty.org...

July 2007 should wind up (if the current trend continues) with a record 120,000 visits and 190,000 Page Views. Proven facts, like ideas are bulletproof. Facts will not go away. They must be addressed eventually.

Over the year investigative period there have been 840,000 Visits and 1.6 Million Page Views at The Price of Liberty. www.thepriceofliberty.org...

All of the above/below facts are proven with referenced links of reputable data sources - many are from the government itself and more...

Ed Ward, MD - 911 Related Articles - TCN&911WIJ! - Chronological: TCN&911WIJ! groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
911 Related Articles - TCN&911WIJ - Chronological:

Bombs in the WTC Buildings Proves Nothing to Racist-Fascist Bigots

Micro-Nukes at the WTC

Update: Micro-Nukes at the WTC

Update: Proves Micro Nukes in the WTC

Verifying the Source of WTC Tritium Levels that Are 55
Times "Background Levels" www.rense.com...

Prof. Jones Denies, Ignores, Misrepresents Proven Tritium Levels 55
Times Background Levels www.rense.com...

Steven Jones Replies To Dr. Ed Ward
www.rense.com...

Prof Jones Gladly Assists Testing Unaffected WTC Items
www.rense.com...

Vancouver Conference: Drs Deagle and Jones debate Micro Nukes (video)
in the WTC www.911blogger.com...

Update: Factual Evaluation of the DOE WTC Tritium Report Data - 911
groups.yahoo.com...

Breakdown of the WTC Rain and Firehose Water - 4 Million Gallons of
Dilution groups.yahoo.com...

Prof Jones Accepts Validity of Stable Isotopic Testing for Neutron
Activation of Fusion Reactions groups.yahoo.com...
MD/message/142

Hello!?! 48,000 Curies of Tritium Would Have to Have Burned to Leave
the 3.53/2.83 nCi/L of WTC Tritium Residue
groups.yahoo.com...

New Laws of Physics Noted in WTC Fires and Ignored - Dr Cahill's
Discovery of Anaerobic Chlorine Fueled Combustion
rense.com...

The Only Single All-Inclusive 911 Resolution Theory - TCN911WIJ
groups.yahoo.com...

9/11 Sicknesses consistent with environmental radiation contamination
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

SAVE AMERICA! DEMAND AN HONEST VOTE! BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW!
STOP SPENDING AND START SAVING! - CUT THE GDP - GOVERNMENTS EXIST BY
THE PEOPLE'S SPENDING - WHEN OUR 'REPRESENTATIVES' START RETURNING
THE CONSTITUTION - WE CAN START SPENDING AGAIN.
www.wearenotbuyingit.org...
www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2006/02/16/MNG2KH9P4767.DTL

Dei Jurum Conventus - (God's Rights (Unity)/Convention)

Ed Ward, MD; groups.yahoo.com... , ronpaul.meetup.com...
Independent writer/Media Liaison for The Price of Liberty;

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join