It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniper suspect to act as own layer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
In a surprise twist on the first day of suspected sniper John Allen Muhammad�s murder trial, a judge ruled Monday that the accused triggerman can defend himself against charges that he gunned down a Maryland man just over a year ago.

(for those who don't remember, he was know as the "washington sniper")

Rest of the article

Geez, I wonder what he's gonna come up with for his defense? Is he brave or crazy? What do you think?

I hope he won't bring some kind of "holy war" story lol..

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
WTG genius.

lmao

that's great.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
what?! lol...did you meant WTF or what?

What's your opinion on this? What could he possibly say that would got him out of trouble? (can't see nothing)

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
what?! lol...did you meant WTF or what?

What's your opinion on this? What could he possibly say that would got him out of trouble? (can't see nothing)

he will say,

"the wookie does not belong on endor. it just doesn't make sence. just like this case. it doesn't make sence."

and that will be it.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
lmao...

Looking foward to see what the man's gotta say.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
all i have to say is if they get anything less then the death penalty it would show how low our countrys justice system has truly gone. they deserve to die. they know it the judge knows it the jury knows it. they are in my opinion only evading the inevitable by pleading not guilty.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Agreed. Killing random innocent for no particular reason (other then Anti-americanism if this is the case) is unforgivable.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The case appears fairly solid from all accounts I've read. He may as well defend himself as I doubt anything could have been done to save him if he had a regular lawyer. Doing this will at least allow him to give out his message which I'm sure is the point behind it. Stall tactics and general attempts at court mockery will be done as well.

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i would be seriously disapointed to see these guy live for anymore than 5 or 6 years. Innocent peaple woman and children They Bring the term cowerdice to a whole new level .

top topics

join