It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAW - 50 leaked info...?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I have a gut feeling this might actually be true.

Some of the information in this article COMPLETELY corroberates with so much things I have encountered and researched.

I say this is real with little doubt in my mind.

GZ, IF you also get a gut feeling to send me a cheque for £50k, don't fight it

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Heh, Waynos, if only I had the money

AI's to control the aircraft (as far as I know it's one AI that controls them under a boeing plant) is one of the things I have heard before, the designations for the TR-3A, TR-3B (just like the F-117A and B being two different aircraft).

Well i'm not going to deeply into this since I will only be ridiculed since this is not one of the tinfoil forums.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

AI's to control the aircraft (as far as I know it's one AI that controls them under a boeing plant) is one of the things I have heard before, the designations for the TR-3A, TR-3B (just like the F-117A and B being two different aircraft).

Define F-117B. I assume you are referring to what is talked about on this page?
www.vectorsite.net...

Lockheed also suggested an "F-117B" to the USAF with more powerful engines to increase its range and payload, allowing it to carry over 8 tonnes (18,000 pounds) of bombs, four internally, four externally. The external weapons were to be covered with RAM to keep the aircraft stealthy. Military budgets were tight and that idea went nowhere as well.

This plane never left the drawing board, interesting idea, but was only a mock up, I don't think Lockheed would've even been able to make it fly.

EF-117X...interesting concept, but no killjoy.

Also while you're at it, explain how AI is going to pilot a plane? It's only as intelligent as a person makes it. It's just like it is in the video games, every bad guy is an AI. My servers are another example, they talk, but they're only as smart as I make them.

Well i'm not going to deeply into this since I will only be ridiculed since this is not one of the tinfoil forums.

There's nothing to dive into except science fiction.

This craft would be too hard to keep secret from other countries since it would've had to have been created in the 90's when Clinton was in office. You mean to tell me the Russians and Chinese have just let this slide? How do you keep something of this size a secret from country superpowers, and countries poised on domination?

Too fast for radar, what a joke, these people obviously as I said, don't know how radar works. Radar uses light, motion, and surface to detect things at over 100000 Miles per second. Based on size, and description, this plane is not possibly a stealth, so that's ruled out. AKA this person is an idiot, who doesn't know how systems on aircraft even work.

38000 MPH within the atmosphere, I'd love to see this happen without something happening to the frame of the plane. There's not a shot in hell that we have anything that can take such speeds within our gravity rating that won't mash the pilot and the plane. Doing split turns as it says within 150 feet of the ground would turn the pilot into pudding.

The only potentially plausible thing in this article actually is the Kill Laser possibility, and even that has some sheer improbabilities. Sorry, but this isn't the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy with the Improbability Drive.

"Undeclaired Secret Military Space Station"
that made my day! At the "Secret Military Academy".

[edit on 5-22-2006 by Shugo]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well you haven't read the article very well since it clearly mentions the gravity cancelation technology involved, if you believe in the possibility that Extra-Terrestials are visiting us and have indeed crashed then it follows that it's conceivable that the US military have reversed engineered many systems on these ETV's.

It is also fairly well known that the black government conceals technology that is 40 years ahead of our own, this includes pharmaceutical breakthroughs like a cure for cancer and AIDS which the pharmaceutical companies are greatly profitting off of, if they cured all the sufferers then medications would not longer be needed and they would not get a steady income, same goes for fossil fuel solutions and in some extend aircraft technology, if all nations in the world had this technology then the US is at great risk.

Just look at Russia, China, Germany and Britain, they are already catching up on stealth technology, if anti-gravity technology is revealed then though esspionage and other methods it could be copied, in the hands of a hostile nation like China this could spell disaster since it could mean nearly instantanious nuclear weapons delivery where virtually no defense exist for, not even super-advanced anti- gravity aircraft since they couldn't get there in time to intercept the aircraft and the nuclear bomb/missile.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just because the article mentions some stupid pseudoscience doesnt make the concept of gravity calculation any more believable since many physicists believe it to be impossible.

Also, most people think that the air force develop technologies that are decades ahead of the public domain and I think this is infact untrue. The military tends to make breakthroughs about parallel with the public domain, I remember that all of Lockheeds stealth technology was based on a paper by a university professor. This article makes the claim that the military have developed an anti gravity system that is so far away from common scientific thinking and current experimentation that I just dont think its believable!

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

It is also fairly well known that the black government conceals technology that is 40 years ahead of our own

Only in your imagination.

Tell me this (open to all), why does ET always land in the US?

Why not Russia? It has a larger land mass, hence you would imagine they would be more likely to land there? No word of Russia being 80 years ahead of us all is there?

Some of you lot have seen too many films.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   

It is also fairly well known that the black government conceals technology that is 40 years ahead of our own,

I wouldn't say it is well known at all, only that it is repeated on the internet by the same few people every now and again. Which does not make it the truth.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To Quote

"The TAW-50 is a hypersonic, antigravity space fighter-bomber"

And

"The TAW-50 has a SCRAM (supersonic ramjet) propulsion system for passing through the outer atmosphere."

And

"The TAW-50 utilizes electrogravitics to maintain its own artificial gravity while in weightless space, as well as to nullify the vehicle's mass during operations"

So if its weightless and powered by antigrav, why does it need a scramjet to get it out of the atmosphere?

Or am I being naieve?

Great technobabble though. The writer should be employed on Star Trek maybe?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well you haven't read the article very well since it clearly mentions the gravity cancelation technology involved

That's complete science fiction, that if in fact did exist, everyone would be all over it, you still haven't answered why the Ruskies or Chinese haven't jumped at this.

if you believe in the possibility that Extra-Terrestials are visiting us and have indeed crashed then it follows that it's conceivable that the US military have reversed engineered many systems on these ETV's.

I believe in aliens, and that they have been there and all of that good stuff, but if aliens were as smart as you seem to think they are, they wouldn't be stupid enough to share technology like this.

It is also fairly well known that the black government conceals technology that is 40 years ahead of our own

Excuse me? Based on what knowledge? Just because the SR-71, and B-2A's were kept secret for so long? Or maybe is it because you want it to be this way?

Just look at Russia, China, Germany and Britain, they are already catching up on stealth technology

That's because it's the age of. They're finally waking up to the matter, while they may be just now catching up, it doesn't have any importance to this topic, I'm not sure what you're talking about this for.

if anti-gravity technology is revealed

Okay, since you seem to believe that anti-gravity technology exists, would you please care to explain absolutely everything about gravity, what it is, what all it does, how it affects everything, why it's here, etc, etc?

other methods it could be copied, in the hands of a hostile nation like China this could spell disaster since it could mean nearly instantanious nuclear weapons delivery where virtually no defense exist for, not even super-advanced anti- gravity aircraft since they couldn't get there in time to intercept the aircraft and the nuclear bomb/missile.

Something of this callibur to nations SUCH AS China and Russia would be impossible to keep secret, you obviously didn't read my previous post.

Either A: It was built in the 90's while Clinton was in office, since China and Russia both had a field day with our known projects and what not.
Or B: It's too damned big to keep secret from countries like this, who are advanced in space travel, and technology.

Where the heck do you think they're storing these things if they are so known to exist? I suppose you're going to say we have a base on the moon that harbors all of them next!

Please...

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My question about this highly dubious aircraft is; why does it require a scramjet which is an air-breathing engine to go into space? Doesn't this Richard Boylan guy do research before he spews his garbage?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well you encourage me to elleborate while you ridicule me in return, that's just great guys.

If a space-faring alien species would happen to crash (due to who knows what) then all the techology that CAN be reversed engineered would be revolutionary.

Just to clarify, the F-117B was the TACIT BLUE program, the stealth technology demonstrator.

Also, anyone with basic knowledge of the way the US Government R&D units work, know that they work in a compartialized facility/organization, this would mean that some scientist work on the propulsion systems and be unaware of all the avionics.

I am not saying the TR-3B and TAW-50 exist, I never claimed they do but I do keep an open mind to it, I guess that's not acceptable here on ATS, I am being ridiculed just for considdering such a system exist.

Just to show the tip of the iceberg I am directing you to globalsecurity's Mystery Aircraft.

As for the TR-3 designation, Global Security has this to say to it. LINK

There are plenty of programs that a large part of the US government it SELF don't even know about due to compartilization.

As for SCRAM jets and anti-gravity being combined, I only have this to say, they can get the aircraft to cancel it's own gravity and thus canceling it's own weight but it can NOT be moved by it self so the SCRAM jet helps the aircraft move, I do not know how it would move in space but it's conceivable it has some sort of propulsion it can not use in the atmosphere it self.

All I ask is to be open minded to it and before you dismiss it as another fantasy that you investigate the science of this, the government might be better at concealing top-secret information than you think, I don't think any chinese spies have inflitrated in Area-51 lately so tell me, how WOULD they know about it if they can't even get to the information, so a whistle blower of some kind is alot more plausible.

In the next few decades we will see who is right and wrong I guess, just remember I just had a gut feeling, I NEVER CLAIMED THAT IS WAS TRUE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT, so don't ridicule me.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

If a space-faring alien species would happen to crash (due to who knows what) then all the techology that CAN be reversed engineered would be revolutionary.

And just how could something like this be reversed engineered if its something from another planet that we can't even figure? What is said is true...why do all UFO's crash in America?

Also, anyone with basic knowledge of the way the US Government R&D units work, know that they work in a compartialized facility/organization, this would mean that some scientist work on the propulsion systems and be unaware of all the avionics.

What does this have to do with anything? This has nothing to do with the craft itself.

I am not saying the TR-3B and TAW-50 exist, I never claimed they do

Oh, but you did!...I recommend going back up and reading over a few of your posts.

As for the TR-3 designation, Global Security has this to say to it. LINK

Hmmm...

Apart from press reports, there is essentially no open-source information supporting the existence of such an aircraft. Indeed, what evidence does exist would tend to support the contrary proposition, that there is no such program.

It's in your own source.

There are plenty of programs that a large part of the US government it SELF don't even know about due to compartilization.

While this is true, explain how something of this size, mass, this importance and all out overall existance can stay secret from the US itself, the governments of other countries, and certain eye whitnesses which may have seen such a craft.

I'll continue further by saying that this line in this article about the craft "scooping the upper atmosphere" to refill it's air supply is a bunch of complete non-sensical fiction.

I can not emphasize how much of a sci-fi wannabe this story really is. You still haven't answered the questions about the radar, this scooping system, and how it's being kept from other countries due to its size. Where are they storing these crafts? Where are they getting the money to build them? Why haven't we ever used them? How do we know they can actually fly, or be used if there haven't been any tests?

You should know that the government itself is aware of tests which may be performed by government facilities no matter how top secret they are, either by satillite or official concealed reports.

Explain.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
It sees too detailed to be a fake, my opinion, its leaked.

Take a look at a Star Trek manual, you'd be convinced that they're real too by the amount of info in there for freaks and geeks.

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

And just how could something like this be reversed engineered if its something from another planet that we can't even figure? What is said is true...why do all UFO's crash in America?

Just because it's from another world and/or civilization doesn't mean it's beyond our understanding, it might take more time to understand, we do have the intelect to understand many things, but just don't have the technology to make it work and the ET's might have a simple and untought of sollution to it or use some sort of material not available on our planet.

They have crashed all over the world, do a little research, they crash in Africa, Europe and South America, it's a global phenomena.

You were the one that claimed they were only crashing in the US while they do not but it seems that the US is usually the first on the scene to collect the materials, in some cases Russia got it first, esspecially during the Soviet years.

What does this have to do with anything? This has nothing to do with the craft itself.

I am just explaining that forreign nations are unlikely to aquire this information, this has nothing to do with the technology it self.

quote: I am not saying the TR-3B and TAW-50 exist, I never claimed they do

Oh, but you did!...I recommend going back up and reading over a few of your posts.

Wrong, I never made that clame, I just said the information in that article corroberated with my evidence, I only know there are triangular UFO's being sighted all over the world and that they quite possible are the mythical TR-3B.

Apart from press reports, there is essentially no open-source information supporting the existence of such an aircraft. Indeed, what evidence does exist would tend to support the contrary proposition, that there is no such program.

It's in your own source.

I just supplied this link to show other sources that speculated of it's existance, while in reality no concrete evidence has ever turned up, however the evidence that was NOT shown was the Belgian triangle UFO pictures and most certainly not the conviscated UFO pictures over Kuwait and Iraq during the first Gulf War.

quote: There are plenty of programs that a large part of the US government it SELF don't even know about due to compartilization.

While this is true, explain how something of this size, mass, this importance and all out overall existance can stay secret from the US itself, the governments of other countries, and certain eye whitnesses which may have seen such a craft.

Whistle blowers are generally discredited, ridiculed and flat out denied by their own government, look no further than Bob Lazar, once he started cooperating with the US government he was rewarded with a large ammount of funds for his research.

I'll continue further by saying that this line in this article about the craft "scooping the upper atmosphere" to refill it's air supply is a bunch of complete non-sensical fiction.

could be misinterpreted information, I agree that this is not really stuff that makes sense, but without access to any official information we can simply not make a conclusion unless we are qualified enough to make such a judgement, I doubt you are a Phd in aeronautical engineering and neither am I.

I can not emphasize how much of a sci-fi wannabe this story really is. You still haven't answered the questions about the radar, this scooping system, and how it's being kept from other countries due to its size. Where are they storing these crafts? Where are they getting the money to build them? Why haven't we ever used them? How do we know they can actually fly, or be used if there haven't been any tests?

Radar evading technology might be utilized like a form of plasma shielding like history channel's Alien Engineering, I have no comment on airscooping other than it's quite unlikely and/or misinterpeted information, the aircraft quite possible can operate for months above the atmosphere or beyond so it is very infrequently observed, however a amateur astronomist have observed such objects high in the atmosphere, they can store these craft anywhere were away from major population areas and possible has some optical stealth of some sort, the money can come from the black budget, they have alledgedly used these technologies durign GW1, I simply can't answer questions on when they were tested since I am not privy with this knowledge, I only talked to some that have claimed to have had contact with these projects (check RATS for my possible USG AI contact thread) or have talked to people in these projects (including LizardsAmok who is not a very credible source however).

You should know that the government itself is aware of tests which may be performed by government facilities no matter how top secret they are, either by satillite or official concealed reports.

Who would be privy of such extremely sensitive information that can shake the foundations of this world? certainly not the president since he is only temporarilly, so it will have to be somebody in a more permanent position, I personally can't even remotely think of who this could be, possible a group of people, a group of people that control the puppet government, this is all so deeply black that we can't even remotely touch upon this information.

I can not proof to you that any of these technologies exist, I can only show you the evidence to support it in form of pictures of triangular craft, UFO reports etc.

What would it take for you to even considder the possibility of such technology? what will be needed to open your mind?

Edit: Note to mods, I apologize if this constitutes to excessive quoting but I simply wanted to be able to respond as accurate as possible, thank you.

[edit on 5/23/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Going on the fact, that you did in fact state that you BELIEVE this aircraft exists, please refer to the first page of this thread.

Now, you only have partially answered A question...How do you know that another country couldn't be on top of something such as a crash first. If you live in the US, of course you might believe your country gets it first, but it might not.

I still don't see why you refuse to answer some of these questions. Why haven't we used it? Where do they store it? Is there a particular reason you can not answer these?

I would like to direct you to a thread, which has come up in a google search based on the article which was the reason this thread was started:

I direct you now to This Link, and to the posts made by Rick Donaldson.

www.mail-archive.com...@eskimo.com/msg05767.html
(Note, first sentence says, and I quote, "Considering the source, you might need a salt shaker".

That tells me that the SOURCE has NO credibility. Looking at this sort of thing gives me headaches most of the time. This is the very thing I am screaming out in the Conspiracy forums and so forth.

Do NOT ASSUME that something is valid because it's found on 87 web sites. Until and unless you have a real, hard, accurate SOURCE DOCUMENT, then there's absolutely NO reason to believe a conspiracy site.

I must warn you however that there is a falsified piece of information in one of his post, or rather something inaccurate, that refers to the use of kill lasers, there WERE in fact successful lasers used back in the 1980's which shot down several long range missiles.

More relation to kill lasers can be found here.

In the article in suggestion the author states this:

The TAW-50 has a crew of four. Nevertheless, the TAW-50 flies so fast that it requires computers to fly it.

While speed does vary from time to time on pilots, this is complete fiction. The craft itself can not be basing itself on AI's to pilot it just because of speed, the reason for this is simple, the potential for EMP, hack attacks, and interferance from Solar Storms, Radioactive fallouts from the attack of the plane, and of course dead zones, which to name a few such as the Bermuda Triangle and the Zone of Silence.

This would cause problems if the piloting of the plane speedwise was based on Artificial Intelligence.

The TAW-50 carries several hundred HyperDarts.

This is also in the suggested article in question.

This would make a craft such as the TAW-50 a very expensive fighter, bomber, whatever it is supposed to be, which would be more costly than several space shuttle missions after fueling, maintenance, and rearming.

On the topic of stealth technology, and plasma stealth, we're basing that on pure what ifs. Plasma stealth would be tested on smaller craft, where it has been tested (though I'm not sure succeeded) only recently on the NASA AJAX project.

Still on the topic of countries, and secrecy, you haven't really pointed out anything valid about why more people would not know about this.

The source apparently wouldn't be credible, as any person or manufacturer leaking this information would be killed no matter what, and they would know so. This is a pretty big thing to just go out and spill some beans about. I honestly don't think that space stations are exactly stealth since they can be seen orbiting from the ground by anyone and anything.

The idea of such a craft would have to be many years old, as a station of the size required to house such a craft would need to be very large in size, which would also probably cost 2 to 4 times that of the craft itself, plus the how to of launching the station itself!

Jumping speeds of this callibur and changing direction at the rate that the author suggests is completely against all physics, no matter what the material. There would ultimately be a rip in the atmosphere if a plane jumped from 0 to 38000 MPH within a second, that includes coming to a complete stop as well, it would ultimately crush the plane no matter what the material.

Still fantasy, not convinced, and as long as you don't present something that doesn't show and validancy I won't be.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Oh, and if it already has an operational SCRAMjet, did NASA waste billions making the X-43 (wasn't it the X-43?), well, whatever one it was?

Considering that NASA would be the main instigator of such high risk research programs, that would be a remarkable mis-allocation of funds, and at a time when the aeronautics division in NASA is receiving less and less of the budget.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

As for SCRAM jets and anti-gravity being combined, I only have this to say, they can get the aircraft to cancel it's own gravity and thus canceling it's own weight but it can NOT be moved by it self so the SCRAM jet helps the aircraft move, I do not know how it would move in space but it's conceivable it has some sort of propulsion it can not use in the atmosphere it self.

OK. Firstly I'm going to apologise for being picky, but picky is what I am definitely going to be.

From the original article, and your musing here, this thing now has four propulsion systems on it.

1. Antigrav
  2. SCRAM jet
  3. Conventional Jet or other propulsion to reach a speed the SCRAM jet can ignite
  4. Rocket/thrust engine for manouvers outside the atmosphere

That means its going to be huge, surely. I mean, you can chuck in all the antigrav you want to dispell weight, but unless someone is bending the laws of physics so that volume is reduced, the fuel needed for jet & viable rocket propulsion in and out of the atmosphere, with sheilding to stop it all from fireballing on re-entry and you are looking a one hefty bird.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry, Lockheed X-22A antigravity disc? THE SAME X-22A that was designed and built by bell?

They gave the Aurora a designation? SR-33A?

Wait, X-33A? you mean, the X-33 Venture Star?

The TR3-A pumpkinseed? The same VLO High-subsonic TR3-A Blackmanta used during the Gulf War in cognito with the F-117? There can't be two TR3-A.
Nor can there be two X-22A, nor can there be two X-33A. Nor can there be an SR-33A when the suffixs don't even match the description of the aircraft.

B-2A costing 1 billion because of the what?? Electro-gravitic systems? What about the inertial dampeners that are actually on board the B-2a? Maybe that's why it costs so much? Or maybe it's just a really expensive aircraft because it's been overpriced, this is something Government contractors tend to do, they tend to over price things so that they make enough money to stay functional, it's natural, it's been going on since the government first used contractors for anything.

Well atleast they got the TR3-B right.

Northrop Antigravity Disc? They got creative on that one. Now everyone has an Anti-gravity disc.

There's a contradiction, Anti-gravity helicopter, XH SHARK. If you have a helicopter, why would it be anti-gravity? Makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

Apparantly everything is bright goldish, orangish to this guy.

It has been said that if the American people knew what the military had in their arsenal today, they wouldn't believe it, and would think that someone was fantasizing about a George Lucas Star Wars movie episode

There we go, now someone's being truthful!

I find it interesting how he only had one real source, Dr. Boylan, when in the past, he was debunked by us to be a lying S.o.B.

Wait a second, if you look closely, this information IS by Dr. Richard Boylan. The same exact site is by Dr. Richard Boylan. Yes this has come up in ATS in the past, and no one took it seriously because you can't, he has many contradictions and many duplicate designations.

He didn't even do a search on most of those designations either.

Yeah right, I find all of his information hard to believe. HOAXED!

Shattered OUT...

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Shugo, I did say that they used it in the gulfwar right?

Shattered, pumpin seed is the nickname for the Black Manta like the A-10 Thunderbolt II is called the Warthhog.

I have no proof if it's real or not, I feel it COULD be, that's all.

Just to clear all that up.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Shugo, I did say that they used it in the gulfwar right?

Shattered, pumpin seed is the nickname for the Black Manta like the A-10 Thunderbolt II is called the Warthhog.

I have no proof if it's real or not, I feel it COULD be, that's all.

Just to clear all that up.

Oh, because I thought I was reading a different description of the TR3-A than what I read about the TR3-A Black Manta that's why.

But still, alot of the more legitimate sounding information I have heard on these projects are completely different than what Dr. Boylan purposes.

Shattered OUT...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join