It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stole an Area 51 sign...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Like ne1 would be stupid enough to steal a Dreamland sign I however shot the sign when I visited it

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
send it to me, they wont mess with the ukranians

(maybe their lapdogs the russians will)
cant promise you seeing that sign again...ever

seriously tho....
microwaves?????pencil sharpeners???????????????
*rolls around with laughter, stops, then starts again*
a microwave wont be effective, i'll tell u from now...any1 doing meta-physics will tell u that

trust me on this....u'll just fill ur sign with black marks...possibly holes depending on the thickness.
i wont comment on the pencil sharpener theorem...it's ridiculous...at the most u've wasted a lot of pencils

bugs are built to resist RADIOACTIVE frequencies, a pencil sharpener damaging it with an EMP range is infantile(no offense meant eh?

Cordially
Cyrus

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It's possible that my cousing did by a replica and is trying to pass it off as real. He swears it's real though.

Yeah, I've only seen metal in a microwave once, it sparked a whole bunch so I figured, "Maybe any bugs will get hit by sparks" needless to say, I've got a slightly charred A51 sign now.

Pencil sharpeners do emit EMP, just set it next to your monitor sometime and let it rip!

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Those Area 51 signs on Ebay all have "Area 51" written on them. I thought "area 51" was just a name the public gave for the installation, like a nickname coined by the media for use in movies and on the news. Is the base really called "Area 51?" I thought it would be Groom Lake or Nellis 2 or something.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The signs don't say Area 51 on them. See url below

www.dreamlandresort.com...

(Friendly advise...Don't copy any of their material)

There's no way your brother could have stolen a sign from there. He would have been caught, within minutes

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I doubt you'll get in trouble for stealing the sign if they find you. After all, Area 51 "doesn't exist", and therefore that sign can't either, according to the government. They can't arrest you or your relatives for stealing something they say isn't there, so I figure you're in the clear.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe you shoudl go back to where you stole the sign and plan about a dozen or so real estate signs...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
my bro stole an alian who sharpens pencils for a living

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdubb
what if i sharpen a pencil next to my computer, could it affect my computer, lol

I recently plugged on in on the same circuit as my computer is on- and immediately unplugged. It is the only device on the circuit that affected my computer. When I sharpened a pencil my screen went crazy and it corrupted office 2000, which I had loaded. I had to reinstall same-

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdubb
what if i sharpen a pencil next to my computer, could it affect my computer, lol

Actually that would. Go ahead, plug one in and sharpen the pencil. What happens is the monitor gets affected and the picture goes all wobbly. Anyway the same thing will happen if you place a ocillating fan next to your monitor it will wobble in and out as the fan occilates.

Better yet, grab a magnet and wave it on the screen....watch the pretty colors
just don't keep it there to long, cause no amount of degausing will get rid of the colors

[Edited on 13-1-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
When I was 18 I got busted for taking a stop sign. Can be considered tampering with government property, as well as theft, and criminal mischief... You dont have to be the one, by the way, who stole it to be charged. If you are in possesion of stolen property, all the charges follow to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The original landing strip lights from the Nevada Alien Port (AKA NAP) in my right testical. We put the little bastards in there because we ran out of pencils and I fart alot.

I am thinking I am in trouble now after reading this...

PEACE...
m...

Oh boy that must get bothersome at times does it glow at night?

i just happen to be searching the tags for signs and i ran across this couldnt help but to respond to it

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Wow, there has been alot of resurrecting VERY old threads lately and this one is certainly no different!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by insite
Those Area 51 signs on Ebay all have "Area 51" written on them. I thought "area 51" was just a name the public gave for the installation, like a nickname coined by the media for use in movies and on the news. Is the base really called "Area 51?" I thought it would be Groom Lake or Nellis 2 or something.

i thought it was called area 51 becuase of the grid reference or was it the number 51 on the test site map or sumpfin like the above anyway.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
spookymulder, if you want to find out why it was called Area 51, you might want to check out this article:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

<< 1   >>

join