It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some questions about subliminal messages/suggestion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Someone said that it works for them. So, how can a person get their hands on this technology. How powerful is the technology? And does someone have to know they are being "subliminalized" before it works? This is purely for my personal education only.

[edit on 14-5-2006 by Arkham]

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Google "subliminal how to" and you will find sites that sell the software to do your own subliminals. I would never buy a mass produced subliminal simply because I don't know what is really on it. If they do work, I would imagine that hearing the reinforcing statement in your own voice would be more apt to work as it would register in your brain as self-talk.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have done that, but all of the pages have different theories on how the sublimination works, and adjust their software to that style. Making it difficult to find one that works. I am willing to do it because there is no price to high in my search for perfection.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
ive never taken the subliminal stuff seriously. after tryin it a bit and searching through tons of information to help me raise my consciousness to a "higher" level, or to try to tap into my latent human abilities(from control of bodily functions, to psychic abilities). i just found that subliminals is probably a way to go, but not necessary and not really worth the time spent. i find that just daily practice and creating your own rituals, with your own symbols and meanings behind them, is more effective. dont look at subconscious programming as some godly way to something special. its not.
if you look at most spiritual practices that have a history of people obtaining that something special. its done by just daily ritualistic practice. dont seperate yourself into parts. tryin to attack awake consciousness and subconscious levels of the mind. it just takes away from the truth of the whole, and is merely a waste of effort. just focus on results and what you want and practice that # daily like taking a shower or watching your favorite show. thats how much a part of your life i believe you should make it, in order to truly see the results you want, and dont forget the emotion behind it too. you dont take a shower because you do. you take it because you dont wanna stink and be ridiculed and looked down upon and laughed at. all that is not something you think about when your showering, but there is a lot of emotion behind it, thats why you do it, and thats the same type of emotion you should add to your practices.
just my opinion though

join