It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Chnage 2nd Ed. Rebuttal Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
After recently hearing a local deejay discussing the Loose Change 2nd edition video, I finally took the time to watch it. While I was impressed with the way the video was put together, I was very disappointed with the actual "evidence" that the authors used to support their allegations. In my opinion, the film is riddled with innuendo, video clips and quotes taken out of context, and some patently false information. Thus I've been inspired to do a step by step and point by point rebuttal. To that end, I'm looking for volunteers who would like to participate.

I would like to put together a small team of ATS members who would be responsible for researching and then offering counter arguments to each and every theory or allegation proffered by the film.

For those of you who are proponents of the various 9/11 conspiracy theories, please understand that I am not looking to do a “debunking” of the Loose Change film per se. I am more interested in offering a counter argument and letting people weigh the veracity of each side’s arguments for themselves.

If anyone is interested in joining me on this project, please reply to this thread, or send me a U2U. Once I figure out who all wants to participate, we can then discuss the best ways to go about it, and start assigning portions of the film for research.

Best regards,

-Cypher

BTW: Yes I understand that most of the theories and allegations made by the Loose Change "documentary" have been discussed here on ATS in some form already, However, I strongly believe that a concise and direct rebuttal to Loose Change 2nd ed. is missing, and would indeed add to the value of discussion here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
If your research yields some truths from the video, would you post them here as well? I have seen the 1st video and it was most interesting. If anything the program gave me some things to ponder. If you decide to go through with your project, I will definitely follow it closely as I never know who to believe.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Could you post some of the specific points you want to address? I might be interested, but for a lot of us it's an issue-by-issue thing where two official story dissenters won't necessarily agree on one particular conspiracy theory relating to 9/11. Additionally, some things I don't think you could properly debunk regardless of whether the claims are actually true or false. So a list of the specific issues you want to address would be helpful.

Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
youtube.com...

Maybe someone can debunk that as well. Norman Mineta's testimony destroys the official timeline, and the 911 Commission intentionally omits it from all records. Coincidence?

top topics

join