It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestions for opening our eyes more.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Since joining ATS i find myself opening my eyes to much more in my every day environment. Whether it's taking more of an interest at architecture symbols or chemtrails in the sky, i find it fascinating that we probably walk past many subjects that remain tucked away to the average blinkered person.

What other things do people here find themselves looking for/at during thier day? Any recommendations that maybe have'nt been talked about yet? Even if it's just a good talking point and not neccessarily a proved fact.

CX.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Exactly what is the definition of media... "con trolled" for example.

PROPAGANDA
What is or isn't, and why is that so?

On the critical side, since this is going to be a two part reply.
Not sure about every one, those factors I find of interest. Especially these days, with every thing happening the way it is. The way things have shifted and tumbled down with the rest of the avalanche, and it looks like this part of the hill from here on is straight down.

Then there is the "good news", such as Marines HOLD BACK waves of attackers, or Bush resigns, Richard B. Cheney President. Yeah right, but you get the point, I hope so any way.

These days I look for the things not covered like they were. It is getting to be a bit of a pain, when one has to look for good news. That's the "media" for ya, they will push what ever to get the responce they want. So far as I've noticed, local media sources havn't been as bad as the big national or international media conglomerates. Obviously why too, bigger target audience.

new topics

join