It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is actually known about WTC Building 7?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
What do we actually know about WTC building 7? We know that it was not hit by any planes, yet it collapsed several hours after the two towers fell. What else is there that is known about building 7 that may shed some light on how and why it fell?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwitchbladeNGC
What do we actually know about WTC building 7? We know that it was not hit by any planes, yet it collapsed several hours after the two towers fell. What else is there that is known about building 7 that may shed some light on how and why it fell?

1) FBI Agent John O'Neill was killed in the collapse. He was found in a sub basement if I remember correctly.

2) There were 2 floors in the tower (i forget which levels) which were renovated by mayor giuliani to withstand hurricane winds. This was the "command bunker" of the WTC complex. They had the ability to monitor security, set off alarms, turn off alarms, and speak over the floor by floor loud speakers.

3) The fires within the building seemed to be limited to half of the building (e.g. the west half was on fire on multiple floors, but the east half was not.)

4) There were water storage tankes, backup generators with reserve fuel supplies.

5) The entire building was evacuated at 9:20am? It was before the towers collapsed. I don't recall the specific time. I'm sure someone else can fill this in.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by tsensel]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
WTC 7 has been discussed pretty thoroughly on many threads.

Here is one you may find interesting, there are alot of pages already posted so maybe you can have a read through to find some information.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SMR

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
1) FBI Agent John O'Neill was killed in the collapse. He was found in a sub basement if I remember correctly.

He was killed while running back into the burning towers to aid in the rescue efforts.He was not killed in WTC 7

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is what I remember about World Trade 7.

1. World Trade 7 was the location of N.Y.C.'s Office of Emergency Management's HQ.
2. World Trade 7 was evacuated sometime in the vicinity of the 9:00 to 9:30 time frame.
3. It also housed backup generators, water tanks, and a fuel supply for the generators in the basement.
4. World Trade 7 was never hit by any of the debris from the towers but the sub-basements were breached which probably started the fires.
5. Nor was Building 7 struck by any of the aircraft.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
4. World Trade 7 was never hit by any of the debris from the towers but the sub-basements were breached which probably started the fires.

That strikes me as odd seeing how close the building was to the towers. Debris went a considerable distance once the towers fell.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As chissler has pointed out, there is already an active thread that covers this subject.

What happened to WTC 7 again?

Please post on the existing thread.

Thanks.

top topics

join