It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac-Quan-1 - A gyro/gravity propulsion invention?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
if properly constructed this could be used to assimilate some sort of eternal energy device

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteri
if properly constructed this could be used to assimilate some sort of eternal energy device

Hmm, why do you say that?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
well properly devised momentum device could be advantageously used to expend energy inde[endently of outside forces perhaps, do you concur

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by g210

I am a simultanious inventer of this same thing.
It is a real technology but... I as well have doubts when the video that could be remade time and time again will not show it start and then operate then shut down.
I am not claiming my credit which it does not look like I can get UNTILL I CAN PROVE IT properly .
This video looks a lot like magicians redirrecting what we are looking at..
Use a trypod.
Start the

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video (youtube) with gyro based propusion. At the end of the video it appears the apparatus is being propelled by the gryscopes

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You can't defeat gravity with mechanics.
Only electrostatic momentum propels you though the Cosmos.
Or for a leisurely ride through the air.

Learn electricity and rise - Tesla.

Ok whatever he said.. the FBI locked it up.

Hair rises electrolytically.
Heavy rain drops are suspended electrolytically by center kernal
particles. Lightning discharges them and the rain falls.
Gee did that give Tesla an idea.
All he had to do is make enough static .. and made as much as
the MIT van de Graff atom smasher static generator with some big
coils but not as big as the MIT generator.

As it works out electric momentum has nothing to do with mechanical
momentum or gravity. It relies on charges and effects of air (gases).

[edit on 9/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Talk about a bump from the past, i believe this was the first thread i ever posted.

I wonder what became of this guys invention, it looked somewhat real but the fact nothing seems to have come of it is a shame and perhaps shows it was a fake?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I watched the videos and have to agree with one poster that said they appeared fake. The first video shows the device on a scale, making the scale turn backwards. Any scale like this can be made to have similar effects just by putting weight on it and bouncing the weight...this will make the dial turn past 0. The other video showed the device being "held down" by a lines which were just looped around 4 points on the device. If the device were actually gaining momentum and rising, the "looped" lines would have quickly come off. The boards being taken out from underneath the device made it wobble a bit...any device I invented and I wanted to show it was able to be propelled off a flat surface, I would have shown it rising up as opposed to being proped up with boards.

However, this was a good idea, just the wrong way to present it. The problem here was the device was made with metal and a chain...too heavy for this thing to lift anyways. Had the material it was constructed out of been much lighter, it would have been able to lift off alright, just falling apart from the torque involved...and probably injuring a few people nearby. Another problem with the device was he made no attempt to direct the momentum, so with his claim of this thing being able to propel someone through space would have been true, he just would not have been able to guarentee where in space the person would go and understanding the gravity pull from the Earth and Sun, I would have to guess it would be one of the two you would crash into.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nowbody has mentioned the patent yet???
Device for conversion of centrifugal force to linear force and motion
United States Patent 4238968
www.freepatentsonline.com... 4238968+OR+4238968&stemming=on
Is this the device of the patent?
Or is it the Eric Laithwaite design?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrLeary
But then again, I don't see any strings or other obvious signs of it being held up by something else than the said effect, just looks a bit off IMHO.

I was thinking the round metal disk beneath it may be a magnet of some sort.

The one thing that really messed it up was that after the flight ended you can hear the guy whispering "--- stop", and the machine stops, but there is no crashing sound which would be expected after something flying at that altitude malfunctions.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This reminds me of Nikola Tesla's Flying Box.

Tesla said it would use gyro forces, along with other devices to fly.

Tesla's_Flying_Machine

“When I found that I had been anticipated as to the flying machine, by men working in a different field, I began to study the problem from other angles, to regard it as a mechanical rather than an electrical problem. I felt certain there must be some means of obtaining power that was better than any now in use. And by vigorous use of my gray matter for a number of years, I grasped the possibilities of the principle of the viscosity and adhesion of fluids and conceived the mechanism of my engine. Now that I have it, my next step will be the perfect flying machine."
"An aeroplane driven by your engine?" I asked.
"Not at all," said Dr. Tesla. "The aeroplane is fatally defective. It is merely a toy — a sporting play-thing. It can never become commercially practical. It has fatal defects. One is the fact that when it encounters a downward current of air it is helpless. The "hole in the air" of which aviators speak is simply a downward current, and unless the aeroplane is high enough above the earth to move laterally it can do nothing but fall."
"There is no way of detecting these downward currents, no way of avoiding them, and therefore the aeroplane must always be subject to chance and its operator to the risk of fatal accident. Sportsmen will always take these chances, but as a business proposition the risk is too great."
"The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable. You cannot have a stable airplane. The gyroscope can never be successfully applied to the airplane, for it would give a stability that would result in the machine being torn to pieces by the wind, just as the unprotected aeroplane on the ground is torn to pieces by a high wind."
"My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air�? or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action."
“You will get stability through gyroscopes?" I asked.
“Through gyroscopic action of my engine, assisted by some devices I am not yet prepared to talk about", he replied.
To a Westinghouse manager, Tesla wrote 'You should not be at all surprised, if some day you see me fly from New York to Colorado Springs in a contrivance which will resemble a gas stove and weigh as much. ... and could, if necessary enter and depart through a window.' (7-7-1912) ( it will be a small box, not a huge "cigar" ) pg. 198 Tesla: Man Out of Time by Margaret Cheney

Related idea maybe?

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ALLis0NE]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
FAKE!

at 22 seconds on the 2nd "google" vid above.........

Why is there no "CRASH" when we hear the machine stopping as the clip continues?

Also, a downward "jolt" when the supports were taken away.

Looks like a couple of fishermen who got bored catching nothing and used their lines for something else.

[edit on 18/10/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Hardy perpetual water generator is better but its
not anti gravity.. just an interesting concept.

If you claim over unity just on paper you might get a patent
if they catch right away that it doesn't work.. an give you a patent.

People are selling documents on how to build some of these patents
as a hobby or personal use but I think its illegal.

If they think it might work.. you must demonstrate the invention
and if it works... it is held under National Security....
.. then you wait for some DOD contract if ever.

Then with Stan Meyer you go out for a contract signing luncheon
and things go bad.

Anti gravity devices and patents fall under the same mold.
The secret is known... and it will not be known to the rest of us.
They can spot phony devices and give them patents.
There is a web page listing dozens of 'UFO' flying machine
and anti gravity patents.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

From you post:

To a Westinghouse manager, Tesla wrote 'You should not be at all surprised, if some day you see me fly from New York to Colorado Springs in a contrivance which will resemble a gas stove and weigh as much. ... and could, if necessary enter and depart through a window.' (7-7-1912) ( it will be a small box, not a huge "cigar" ) pg. 198 Tesla: Man Out of Time by Margaret Cheney

The iron stove enclosure perfect for levitation.
Apparently out his hotel window.
Not a full flight vehicle.

Its thought that Tesla used the coil used for car ignition in the stove
or used one from 1900 demos of electrostatic ac electricity.

The Tesla coil ignition was taken out of the Model T by Ford
because it was too powerful. Probably gave good gas mileage.

Is Cheney related to the VP? Often wondered if the elite know
about Tesla.. no one asks do they.
A lot of patents reference the coil pictured behind Tesla in my

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Funny how this thread came alive again.
So I am sure I am not the only one that looked into this particular invention and inventor as much as possible. I do believe Mike Marsden is still alive and is a active member of the South Padre, TX community (or at least his wife is).

His son, an artist in LA, made the videos. His website still hosts them but that is all. I think the artistic nature of the son lead to the unscientific nature of the videos. But for something subtitled "his life's work" why was there never any follow up. Even the USCB website has been stagnant the last few years.

www.adriangrey.com...

I am a long way from south Texas but if I was closer I would see if Mr. Marsden is still working on this thing in his garage (next to that limo). So it shouldn't be that hard for someone visiting this forum to do a simple white pages search and do just that. Then get back to us.

I just can't get over the idea of mounting four of these on a go-cart where the wheels should be and taking off.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No FBI/CIA coverup issues here.

I edited the video for my father, Mike Marsden. His invention is ongoing - the only reason the website www.earthportwhatever.com is down is because a webdesigner took him for a ride/scam.

Here is HIS contact info:

[email protected]

Cheers,
AG

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Any updates?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There appears to be a a problem with the MAC-QUAN-1 where it requires the use of tether cables to operate. My guess is that it tumbles uncontrollably without the tethers.

I suspect Mike Marsden had a plan to build MAC-QUAN-2 to resolve this problem to free the device from the tethers. Apparently he has been unsuccessful or he has been silenced by some kind of gag order or government agency.

His website has been down for some time now: www.earthport1.net...

If he has given up, he should post up where he left off so others can learn from his work.

If he has not given up, he should post up something saying so, even if he has not made progress at the rate he had originally expected or hoped for.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This machine is niether anti-gravity,electrostatics,perpetual motion or anything of the kind. It is a simple arrangement of gears and weights moving in a non-standard orbit. I myself have spent the last 4 years working on a concept using exactly the same primciples.While I was discouraged to see that I was beaten to the patent office by serveral years, I was overjoyed to see a working proof of the concept that I thought I had come up with.

The machine is based on the simple equation of F=M*A. But I will start simply.

To demonstrate how it works take 2 quarters and glue 1 of them to a smooth surface.take a marker and draw a dot on the very edge of the second quarter.Set the second quarter on the smooth surface so that the dot is touching the glued quarter.Now mark the glued quarter where the dot on the second quarter touches it.Now slowly rotate the free quarter around the glued quarter using the rims of the quarters act as gears.As you spin the free quarter mark on the surface where the dot is on the free quarter. you will note that your marks will look like a flat tire..round on top(the point furthest from the glued quarter) and flattish on the bottom(the point wheree the dot touches the quarter).
Now if we assign the dot a weight and do the math something interesting happens...the radius from the center of rotation changes and therefore the effective mass of the dot changes due to the changes of acceleration of the dot.
What this machine does is to add an arm to quarter #2 and move the dot to the center of the glued quarter,and at that point the acceleration of said dot reaches -0- in spite of the fact that the quarter to which it is attached never changes its speed.
I actually have a pittifully oversimplified prototype constructed simply to show the motions of the device and as soon as i get access to a video camera will attach a link to this post.

Simply put I have very valid reasons to believe exactly what the videos show...that an inertial propulsion device is not only possible but being supressed.
Call me a kook if you want but I didn't spend 4 years working on this same data for nothing.

GOOIE for me...I found a link to show all this in perfect detail....shows exactly how it works www.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-9-2009 by lesipher]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I can't say weather or not his device is real or not. There are a few givens though. The machine works using a hoizontal axsis and it apears that there are smaller unblanced rotors inside the large disk. If this thing works there is going to be a lot of wear on the moving parts and it will not produce efficient lift.

I think lift could be created efficiently using a vertical axsis for a main rotor containing a number of smaller gyros on a 45 degree axsis to the center. /l\ If you take just one piece of the small gyro and look at the forces it encounters on its journey around, it should have more energy the further it gets from the main rotors axis. So if you have it rotate at a 45 degree angle around an other central axis and counter balance it with another gyro on the other side there should be a surplus of momentum in the same direction as the central axis.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join