It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Francisco Chronicle Says "Whole Country" Saw Plane Hit Pentagon!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I know that no one usually talks about this, but what ever happened to the plane that supposably hit the pentagon. Since the pentagon was hit by a missle, where did the plane go, Cuba? Also, I read an artice that said that the terrorist who supossibly flew the airplane in to the pentagon, Could not fly good at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
She looks like a hateful math teacher I had in the seventh grade. I'm not usually one to judge by appearance but she has that certain je ne sais quoi. I love it when some feelance "San Francisco writer" think they can so easily speak for the rest of the entire nation. I love being called a jew hating paranoid conspiracy theorist as well, but above all, I love that smile she has...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
She does probalbly write this fake stuff on puropose, just to get hate mail, because that was the only good part of her website, I mean come on, who makes a website of themself and their articles, when almost no one has ever heard of them? I think she should get some freinds.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Time_is_now
I know that no one usually talks about this, but what ever happened to the plane that supposably hit the pentagon. Since the pentagon was hit by a missle, where did the plane go, Cuba? Also, I read an artice that said that the terrorist who supossibly flew the airplane in to the pentagon, Could not fly good at all.

Well, this article from Rense.com has a Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre former Pentagon arms salesman saying:

www.rense.com...

The 9/11 planes that took off full of passengers are now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. "And I'm telling you that we are knowledgeably speculating," said de Grand-Pre in response to another caller. "Those aircraft carrying crew and passengers went over the Atlantic and that was all she wrote."

I also found a website where someone gave an explanation about what happened. When I read it made sense. If I find it I'll post it here.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Did everyone catch this?

Then there's the theory that the Pentagon was hit not with an airplane but by a missile.

Never mind that the whole country witnessed the horrific sight of planes flying into the World Trade Center, the immediate aftermath of the Pentagon attack and eventually heard the heartrending cell phone calls and cockpit recordings from Flight 93.
This story has been corrected since it was first posted.

Good job guys

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Did everyone catch this?

Then there's the theory that the Pentagon was hit not with an airplane but by a missile.

Never mind that the whole country witnessed the horrific sight of planes flying into the World Trade Center, the immediate aftermath of the Pentagon attack and eventually heard the heartrending cell phone calls and cockpit recordings from Flight 93.
This story has been corrected since it was first posted.

Good job guys

Hey, the article has been corrected. Well. what do you know. I actually get a laugh out of that. Either the person who wrote article wised up and saw the mistake she made or she changed it to satisfy us. Either way it's now more correct than it was before.

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Glad to see our emails got through! .... checks email..... Darn, no reply back

Very happy to see that it was changed though.I know of a few HERE that would not do such a thing and keep DIS-informing.

Good job to all who emailed to correct her article

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Even I admit we haven't seen a plane hit the Pentagon, that so called security footage doesn't count, it's so vague it could be anything.
I'm not sure it's delibrate, but stuff like this only serves to put false memories into people's heads.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Even I admit we haven't seen a plane hit the Pentagon, that so called security footage doesn't count, it's so vague it could be anything.
I'm not sure it's delibrate, but stuff like this only serves to put false memories into people's heads.

I haven't seen defenitive proof either of a 757 hitting the Pentagon on video. That's not to say one did hit. However, the Pentagon is supposed to be the most secured installation in the country and they don't have any good video to show what did hit the Pentagon? Those five frames are a joke.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
the whole thing is sickening... just Like OKC someone somewhere is lying. The where and why become unimportant in the factual declaration that they refuse to release whatever evidence they have.

In light of every other scandal in the last 50 years rational people are FORCED to wonder what they are hiding.

Even if we cease looking at life as a conspiracy theory controlled roller coaster our intellectual minds still instinctivelly rebel at swallowing half baked so called truths.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
EDIT: nevermind

[edit on 20-4-2006 by AceWombat04]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Yes we saw planes hit the two towers.

Yes we saw the planes hit the towers we've heard the people inside pleading for their lives. We've heard the screams of the flight attendent as she was tortured by the terrorists so they could gain access to the cockpit.

Originally posted by SMR
But we did NOT see a plane hit the Pentagon. If you have a link to video showing a 757 hitting the Pentagon, please give it.

So you have to see an event to believe it occured. So your not one of those guys who believes we didn't land on the moon. Let me guess that was filmed in a studio. C'mon people conspiracy theories are for one group of people and one group of people alone the uneducated.

The people who are easily manipulated by someone with an agenda into believeing everyone else except the ones your listening too have an agenda. Why? So you can be made to serve a purpose yourself. That is go out and buy alot of books and watch alot of TV on how the government planned 9/11 or how the government is covering up the existance of extra-terrastrials. And make the media barons like Murdoch and Turner even richer.

Holy $@!% this is starting to sound like a conspiracy to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Well, this article from Rense.com has a Colonel Donn de Grand-Pre former Pentagon arms salesman saying:

www.rense.com...

The 9/11 planes that took off full of passengers are now at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. "And I'm telling you that we are knowledgeably speculating," said de Grand-Pre in response to another caller. "Those aircraft carrying crew and passengers went over the Atlantic and that was all she wrote."

I also found a website where someone gave an explanation about what happened. When I read it made sense. If I find it I'll post it here.

Oh and what do you know he's out hawking a book as well. And a former arms dealer to boot. Has anyone checked out whether this guy is even legit. Probably not.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
I haven't seen defenitive proof either of a 757 hitting the Pentagon on video. That's not to say one did hit. However, the Pentagon is supposed to be the most secured installation in the country and they don't have any good video to show what did hit the Pentagon? Those five frames are a joke.

Yes my friend secure that is not being video taped from the outside. Why so we make sure those foreign intelligence agencies that are spying on us have as much difficult a time of gathering intelligence about the pentagon and its day to day activities as we can make possible.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
get down of your dammed high horses people !!!

you are turning one error of fact -- that as previously noted could have been a simple slip

the attacks against this woman have abandoned the argument are now degenerating into ad-hom .

if you are going to pick over every line and miss quote , turn your critical attentions on the claims of some " 9/11 "truth"2 investigators , such as :

a B-52 struck the ESB [ loose change and others ]

there were no windows on the jet that hit WTC [ multiple ]

no wreckage @ pentagon [ multiple ]

there are many more , but those stand out in my memory .

every time these are pointed out to conspiracy believers -- they are brushed off as " genuine mistakes , " typos " or such hand waving .

why do you suddenly hold this mistake up as a smoking gun ????

blatant hypocrisy -- thats why

now get over it !!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well said Ignorant Ape. Supporters of conspiracy theories have to pick and choose their evidence. They take what they like and dismiss contradictory evidence as irrelavent. Because thats the only way most conspiracy theories can continue survive the scrutiny given to such allegations. And of course when the theory is disproven by scientifically proven investigative means the investigators are labeled as agents of the secret societies and the evil plotters that are responsible for these terrible crimes.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
Well said Ignorant Ape. Supporters of conspiracy theories have to pick and choose their evidence. They take what they like and dismiss contradictory evidence as irrelavent. Because thats the only way most conspiracy theories can continue survive the scrutiny given to such allegations. And of course when the theory is disproven by scientifically proven investigative means the investigators are labeled as agents of the secret societies and the evil plotters that are responsible for these terrible crimes.

True, many 'fringe' conspiracy theories do survive in this way.

However, 9/11 is a conspiracy from start to finish.

The 9/11 commission report states it was a conspiracy carried out by 19 arabic hijackers, directed by OBL

Other researchers consider the crimes to carried out by persons a bit closer to home

The full truth may or may not be revealed - however, there are some disturbing possibilities when considering the events of that tragic day

The main piece of evidence of an 'inside job' for me is the implausible and sudden collapse of WTC7

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6

So I guess everything our government told us about 9/11 doesn't need questioning? We should just believe everything they say because they're smarter than us and they know more than us? You don't question the government from time to time? Not everything is in black and white.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by mrmulder]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Come off it mulder. I never said we shouldn't ever question the government but just like when you play the race card to often eventually people stop listening, caring or whatever. Yes are government has done nasty things is doing nasty things and will probably continue doing nasty things but that doesn't mean their responsible for every nasty thinng that has occured or will occur.

We should question the government but only when we have the appropriate evidence. Back up by real experts not that old 60's radical that can't come to grips with the fact that he's old and the 60's are gone. Oh and that his kids quite frankly don't give a damn about peace on earth or the environment. They care about how much its going to cost to fill up their hummer or how outrageous the price of a frapuccino is at starbucks(even though their cutting down on the shots). Little off topic their.

Look man the President isn't all powerful(just ask Nixon and Clinton) neither is the head of the CIA or the FBI don't know about the NSA. I don't believe that the government had anything to due with 9/11 other than their complete incompetence in their failure to prevent it. Why? Because I don't see how it has truly benefitted from it either Bush, Cheney or Rumesfeld and if your talking about oil, money man please these guys can make money alot easier than that.

What I hear from the people around this site is so contradictory. Bush is an idiot, Bush is stupid W W W. While off in another thread its Bush planned this, Bush is behind it all. The war on terror, the war on drugs the human slave trade. How can Bush be all these things at once. I'll tell you how every generation needs a bogie man. First it was Napoleon then it was Hitler then it was either Mao Zedong or one of the various Soviet dictators(Stalin, Kruschev Breshnev or Gorbachov) now their all gone so how do we have left. Now the opposing side probably felt the sameway about us during those times. But now their is only one nation that can lay claim to the title of supreme bogie man. Its either that or simply Bush is the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith ever. By that I mean he's obviously the prince of darkness or the Anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I remember when I first heard about all of this on 9/11, the news radio said that a truck bomb exploded at the Pentagon. (I didn't hear about a plane hitting the Pentagon until the next day.) Then the focus was on the WTC and the Pentagon wasn't covered as much. The only thing I saw of the Pentagon was news footage of it being on fire and the photos on websites asking where was the wreckage of the plane. The whole thing is mysterious and the government attacks those questioning what happened instead of presenting evidence.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join