It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Penthouse atop WTC 7 imploded too!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
No physics involved?
ROTFLMAO!!

So you're saying that engineers don't have to consider the physics?

All physical properties and actions of objects go out the window when engineers are involved? That they can bend and manipulate the laws of physics?
That they don't have to consider the laws of physics when designing and constructing buildings?

Wow I didn't realize engineers were so God like...

No, but to you fetzer and aj seem to be.No body manipulated anything.Except CTers with facts.You have none!Your physics are highschool at best.AJ's are not even the physics of the situation.They are a scam.How much is that worth?There are thousands if not millions of people qualified to refute the story if it was faked.Cters have not one in their corner.Hhmmmmmm.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sry but WTF are you talking about?

Who is fetzer and aj?

You seem to be under the impression that I can't think for myself and need other ppl to tell me what happened...

BTW high school physics is about all you need to know to realize what happened to the WTC buildings was not as they say. Maybe you are looking too hard and missing the obvious?

And just because millions haven't come out and said it was a controlled demo doesn't mean it wasn't. Denial can effect anybody. Fear can effect anybody. Think about it.

[edit on 18/7/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thought about it did some research! Took some time lots o"info.What you still seem to miss in all this is highshool "physics" can't explain any of this.Gravity?Gee wilikers got me there?This denial you speak of would be beyond denying the Holocaust! I mean I know this does not fit the con t's paradigm I know.But a few more than one would speak up.I have more faith in people ,I guess.I am one and know and have worked with Millions.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
Thought about it did some research! Took some time lots o"info.What you still seem to miss in all this is highshool "physics" can't explain any of this.

Dude I'm having a real hard time here figuring out what the hell you are talking about.
Gravity? So the force of gravity is stronger than the columns of the building?
Gravity ignores resistance?

So if my 'high school' physics can't explain it then pls enlighten me. And if you could pls do it with some grammar I can understand. Notice the spaces after the period here? With your writing style I find it funny you act like you are a physics expert.

What is the 'con t's paradigm'? What am I denying?

A few more have spoke up and more are speaking up all the time. Even the ppl who built the towers said they should not have fallen.
Would you change your mind if these ppl did speak up? Can't you make up your own mind?

Maybe your faith is a little naive? You would be surprised what ppl refuse to talk about when their very livelihood is at risk. Do you have a family? kids? A mortgage? Would you risk losing all that to speak out publicly? Risk going to jail?

Gag orders and suppression of lawsuits.

thousands of employees of federal agencies like the Federal Aviation Administration have received gag orders in the mail keeping them from telling what they know about the events of 9-11.

www.americanfreepress.net...

Why would they do this if there was nothing to hide?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Howard Roark

This is not a question of physics, it is a question of engineering.

Howard, I see you are still up to your old tricks and shenanigans and lately, I have not been paying much attention to alot going on here but that really got my attention. How sad.

I'm not going to waste too much time here elaborating on how I feel about building 7 but anyone who still thinks it fell according to the "official report" needs to have their head examined. (Maybe an intervention would be a good idea as well)

Building 7 was a controlled demolition. End of story. (For me at least)

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret

Building 7 was a controlled demolition. End of story. (For me at least)

A mind like a steel trap. . . . rusted shut.

Tell me. if a column failed in the middle of the building, how would the loads on that column be transfered to the remaining columns?

What would the movement of the beams connected to that coulmn do to the other columns?

Are these questions that a physicist can answer or a strucutral engineer?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Your questions don't matter, Howard. The engineering aspects of WTC7's theoretical collapse are ridiculously trivial compared to the physics of its fall.

What's important is the physics that would allow it to fall at the speed of free-fall even while so many other major columns were still standing.

Take enough support away from a building and it'll begin to fail, sure. But at the rate of free-fall, with so much structural integrity left? Moving masses come into play, and impulse and all of that physics stuff. Structural engineers are no more educated than electrical engineers on that one.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by bsbray11]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join