It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the thing" VIDEO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
You guys are idiots it's some animal toy on wheels, i swear i could serve you a turd and convince you that it was the best fillet mignon you've ever had.

Why do you have to lower yourself to name calling? All you had to say was its just a stuffed animal on wheels. People come to these boards to find out if something is real or not. I highly doubt they come here to be called an idiot and to get verbally abused.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Frankly, I think it looks like a teddybear of sorts. I really hate to look at things like this with such a cynical eye, but it's intirely possible that someone was just playing around with freeze animation. You set up the bear, take a picture or film it, turn off the camera, move the bear, and reapeat. Upload it onto a computer and run the images or the short videos together, and speed it up and Voila! You have an instant creature video. It is interesting to look at, but I wouldn't say it's at all legitimate.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It definitly looks like a poodle now that was brough to my attention.

Someone (probably) already outlined the picture so I wont do it again since that would be redundant.

[edit on 4/11/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yea I would have to call fake on this one. It looks like a household pet or a Teddy Bear

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
has anyone thought of a remote control toy

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I see a lot of possibilities.... but does anybody have any proof.

Has anyone definitively debunked this yet anywhere?

I'm thinking fake, but have nothing to substantiate my reasoning other than 'you don't see that everyday'.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here IS the thread i posted, use this one !

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here IS the thread i posted, use this one !

----------------------------------------

Since the thread by Reckon precedes this one by months, I think it's only fair to direct your posts to that thread.

Thread closed

<< 1   >>

join