It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Attack as real as it gets

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever been under any form of psychic attack?
There are many forms of p attack, but the one i want to talk about is attacks made my living humans.

To have an ability to psychically attack another person generally requires a strong mind set and a huge ego, as well as telepathic abilities.

Not many people can do this but there few who can. They are Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt and Bush (yes the president), and many others.

They have the ability to attack your 3rd eye and can make pressure such that it damages your brain tissues - all psychically, without physical contact.

If you don’t believe me that they can do such thing try contacting them telepathically and ask for a demonstration.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Freeman]

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I do not want a demonstration.....................I can get enough negative vibes that effect me adversly just from peoples bad thoughts directed at me.

I swear if someone hates you they can send bad vibes your way, and you can get sick as well as has alot of things go wrong in your life.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
There are different methods to what you might consider to be a "psychic attack". One being remote influencing.

KGB used to have top secret programs with people who had highly developed PK abilities. The premise was to kill an enemy without ever touching them. They would run experiments on rats increasing heart rate literally throwing animals into afib.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Freeman, why would any one in there right mind ask for a psychic attack.
I agree with RiverGodess their is so much going on that one shouldn't ask for more trouble.
And by the way these forces are not toys but advanced tools that turn into lethal weapons when used for selfish reasons.
It is unethical to promote such experiments, some young thrill seeking kid could get hurt.
Apart from that yes I have encountered such things but I do not wish to discuss it, it just brings back bad memories.
WIS

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Boris Yeltsin and Putin have both employed people to defend them soley against psi attacks - don't laugh because the Russians are well in advance of western scientists in this area, and the use of psi agents is well documented both sides of the iron curtain.

If you doubt it, .look at remote viewing, and how these people came under attack whilst 'out' there in the world by 'agents' who could see and hunt them.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Not many people can do this but there few who can. They are Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt and Bush (yes the president), and many others.

They have the ability to attack your 3rd eye and can make pressure such that it damages your brain tissues - all psychically, without physical contact.

Really???
Is this something you can prove without incurring their wrath? Should Demi, Angelina and Laura be worried?

I agree with the members who say it's probably best not to look for more trouble.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Waw im surprised how people responded to this threat, i suspected Byrd to come shouting obsnene trash words in my direction but hey, i agree with some of whats few members said, exept the last one.

P attack is serious # and should avoided at all cost

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think you're giving the people in your excamples way too much credit. If you experience damage to your intellect and damage to your brain tissue I think it is because you've heard to many of their idiotic speeches and ramblings

Also the way you describe Psychic attacks it comes closer to indoctrination and propaganda then it does to actual psychic attacks.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Waw im surprised how people responded to this threat, i suspected Byrd to come shouting obsnene trash words in my direction but hey, i agree with some of whats few members said, exept the last one.

Would that be me?

Do you plan on answering my questions?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

P attack is serious # and should avoided at all cost

ummmm...
in my years here at ATS, never ONE TIME have I seen BYRD shout 'obsene trash words' at any member, so I wonder why you thought she would single YOU out to break stride? I find this thinking 'odd' on your part.......it would be nice for me if you explained...but I am also waiting for you to answer the questions allready posed to you.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
Also the way you describe Psychic attacks it comes closer to indoctrination and propaganda then it does to actual psychic attacks.

You should experience one attack for yourself to belive it man. It feels like someone is giving you a mental grip, # i dont even want to talk about it its so low, its the lowest way of offence for low life pussies who dont know better

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
These are great times...Kids are more and more intelligent and learn anything very fast this is because they're brain usage is increasing and more and more kids got Telekinetic powers.
To perform such a atack you need a powerfull concentration.
If someone atacked you stay away from him...It's no joke
A little example The avarege human uses 2% of it's brain but imagine this if someone coulduse 10% of it's brain he would posses God powers.
Anyone can do incredible things but there's a barrier that is blocking us we have doubt that we for instance cannot move a glass of water but if we really believe we can do it.
Another Example is the Religious slogan "Pray and Believe"
Hope im not off topic

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this one as I'm sure that President Bush and Clinton have received so many psychic attacks, they should be boiling in their own juices or at least real sick.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe it takes a special shaman to really utilize this type of power. Maybe like "mojo" or "john the conqueroo" could be bad medicine if you aren't spiritually savy.

I have had a tiny bit of experience with "voodoo" and from my experience it is better left completely alone unless it is part of your culture.

[edit on 14-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I just challeneged Bruce Willis I think we had a telekenetic battle of minds!!!

here is a recreation of the psychic battle

I'm spent.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius

You should experience one attack for yourself to belive it man. It feels like someone is giving you a mental grip, # i dont even want to talk about it its so low, its the lowest way of offence for low life pussies who dont know better

Not that I want to be a downer, please refrain from using that kind of language.

I do find the topic of psychic attacks interesting. It comes down to belief in my opinion. The more you believe in your ability and the more you focus on it, the more influence you can exert over the outside of your mind and body.

As Far as Byrd is concerned please refrain from personal attacks. I know it may appear that some people are nasty, that is not entirely the case. We may be reading what they type out of context, or try to associate negative things to neutral text. As is the way of the net, text is impersonal. It does not accurately convey the mood behind it.

My Thanks,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I've never heard of psychic attack but it sounds like it could be possible to do. I find it kind of weird that you included Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt, and Bush as having this ability. Do you have personal contact with these men? Is this something you read, heard, or thought might be likely? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Has anyone here ever been under any form of psychic attack?
There are many forms of p attack, but the one i want to talk about is attacks made my living humans.

To have an ability to psychically attack another person generally requires a strong mind set and a huge ego, as well as telepathic abilities.

If you don’t believe me that they can do such thing try contacting them telepathically and ask for a demonstration.

[edit on 4-4-2006 by Freeman]

Ohhhh so thats why I enjoy Die Hard so much??

Not so sure about Brad Pitt though....

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was just wondering how you found out about Brad, Bush, and Bruce having this ability?????

Agree with Fudgestix, could explain why I feel compelled to watch Die hard 2 every time its on Tv- which is about fortnightly!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Pineal gland explosion

Well it comes down to your will and belief. If your fear overpowers you it empowers the person doing it. Which is the goal but do you think the reason people watch for others is deeper than just killing you? If you think as if one astral projects to another's pineal gland and you feel this grip/pressure on the back of your dome they could enter? If they enter than yes control hence person to person possession.

How to overcome this? Have strong will, don't screw around with "the food of Gods" aka proper chemicals to induce this mental state. This is the first time I heard of someone just finding this happening to them without some sort of contact via phone/net or in person.

Once you fear yourself more than others you are empowered but it is still wrong as you can hurt everything in this world.

Also keep in mind that if you are just the average joe and you play on these levels and decide to get mad and try to do further actions against them they will go after you. I think its best to leave it alone. Its a no win situation and I am a firm believer that some people involved in the mysteries are not on the same team (there are good guys out there).

I am sure the more this sort of thing goes public more ppl will peak in but you got to be strong and hold faith in something yourself,god,mike tyson whatever. Confidence killed the opposing team as the will they hold is crap. Yes they have an advantage over the average joe but still a true fighter they are just a little man behind a desk with a big ego.

Now I shall go back to watching the fellows in Va and Az whoever that may be.

HS

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Have a friend who connected with a murderer in Texas from Arizona and gave the police the info gathered during the mind exercise and they found him. He said he got sick from the connection. Can you imagine how sick you can get from about 50,000 connections telepathically? Even if they aren't murderers, most people have this issue of evil as evidenced by the last posts.

As far as purposely connecting with one person and thinking hate towards them, it used to happen all the time in tribal situations going back to the beginning of mankind. That person was banished from the tribe because one person started taking a hate to them. Usually some innocent woman and her kid that didn't want to have another husband so soon. A lot of pressure is put on people who think different.

Yeah I had 50,000 connections telepathically and those poignant moments are written about in my thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I send out only love these days, and that is all I care to catch glimpses of back.
If you think you are playing at effecting others with hate thoughts, think again. It has been going on all your life and every other life ever lived.
Don't look to religeon for your answers to evil, look to mankind. Ther is no way 10% or even a 100% of all human brains being used to maximum 100% capacity even come close to the power of God. That is delusion. Mankind is not God. Your spirit in no way is controlled and gets killed eventually by others telepathic incoming negativity. That is mankinds' doing. Why would God who created all things destroy them?
Here is the deal now, you cast out hate if you can, and send off love hoping to make the love connections. You mess with sending off hate, you end up in the Evil Telepathic Hate Network. Maybe you kill a few before you find out there always someone more evil than you right behind you ready to knock you off. You practice telepathic hate against others who wrong you, you make your own bed so to speak.
Thinking of which, time for me to consider a horizontal position.

Relax and send off some love to people on Easter, the rest of the year will go better for you. Send some love to this guy, he looks like he could use it..

love to all
Honor Seed

<<   2 >>

join