It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon's Propaganda Plan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Almost a year, still in effect?

"Even if PSYOPS operatives did not directly influence news reporting, the question remains of whether the military may have been conducting an intelligence-gathering mission against CNN itself."

Could the people of ATS possibly have a "Lawyer" in it's midst? *cough* "Drunk".

"That this shadowy agency contemplated misinforming foreign media is troubling for many reasons: It�s profoundly undemocratic, it would have put journalists� lives at risk by involving them in Pentagon disinformation, and it might have been illegal, too."

U.S. Army�s Psychological Operations Command (PSYOPS)

I'm not sure, it is archived, and I remember the speach. Rumsfeld speaking live on TV. It was probably recorded, and they have been conducting as normal ever since.

I bring up such an old article because I am still conducting follow ups on this research project of ours.
And you see, I recollected the term "shadow".

Here is the last sentence;

"Given the sordid history of Pentagon propaganda and the Bush administration�s penchant for secrecy, it�s crucial that journalists follow up on this story."

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
that properganda plan doesnt supprise me at all...

it goes deep seams like everybody is implicated in whatever the hell has been going on the past 50 years...

it all seamed to go downhill after ww2..

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
YEs, itt sure did. They realized how powerful speach in any form could be. And that in itself is more powerful than a UBER nuclear ICBM. Hey Blade you have u2u...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
but why did it go downhill after world war 2...

what the hell was world war two all about...

was it a shift in power for the illuminati/cabal..

maybe there was a coup?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Might want to check out a good timeline to see what happened around ww2. I don't think it was just one reason for the fast descent around this time. Here is a decent timeline.

Then I guess I would check the inception dates for the CIA, NSA, FBI and the SS (U.S. secret service). I would cross research with important dates in other fields besides political (science, astronomy, etc.) Basically, making a complete integrated timeline of humanity as a whole during the last 100 years. Taking a pure scientific approach I would have to leave all possibilities open.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by uIVIa]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runne
maybe there was a coup?

There still iss.

No really, the only reason the NWO havn't gotten complete control is because someone is preventing it.

Beleive me, if the these guys had the world already. They wouldn't need to scare us into spending our money with war and terror. I honestly think the US Constitution may be the only thing in this world preventing them from absolute control.

Just look at the pounding it has taken over these past couple centuries! Trying to strip our rights away like ore to be mined! Has anyone ever wondered what freedoms and causes this county was set up to preserve.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
God given, basic human rights. To live, and be freely happy.

And not many people this day remember what "everything" was about. Less even care.
People here at ATS care, and thats why I continue to stay, and deny the spread of ignorance to exit.

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
ive just been reading that world war 2 timeline... ww 2 was really bad man ....

the human race would never be the same again if we had world war 3...

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
What did you find? Come on share, I'm not MK and can pull stuff out of your head. Is it a detailed site? you have a link?

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
just that link that uIVIa posted..

Link

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
ive just been reading that world war 2 timeline... ww 2 was really bad man ....

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." --Einstein

I think if we had world war III we would end up like the planet otherwise known as the 'astroid belt'. 64,000,000+ died in WWII. That's hell.

posted on Oct, 12 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thank you for the link.
Bladerunner for pointing me in the right way.

Am going to read it now, thanks again!

Will post when back.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

...Einstien was asked what kind of weapons would most likely be used in WW III...

He replied that he couldn't guess an answer to that question, except that after the weapons of WW III have been used that WW IV would most likely be fought with sticks & stones...

Seriously though, I still remember one of Bush's speeches shortly after 9/11/01 that mentioned using an "active policy of disinformation" that would help keep potential terrorists guessing about the governments true operations...
...But what he *didn't* say is what kind of effect this "active policy of disinformation" would have on the honorable citizens & the integrity of the government in general would be like...

top topics

join