It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attack by Bin Laden a "Promise"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.drudgereport.com...

I hope the link works... Anyway, this gives at least some credibility to the people who started the "Texas Nuke" and "High-class Hooker" threads...
Afterall, we all know that the CIA faked a video of "Bin Laden" boasting about 9/11, so this may be another attempt to stir the pot before they do another attack. The timing of the 60 minute piece (04/02/06) is suspect too. All these bomb rumors in such a short time span. Hmmm....

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
There are a few signs that lead me to believe that another "terrorist" attack is coming.

1.Bush's aproval rating is in the toilet.
2.White House chief of staff quitting
3.Documents from the British stating the decision to go to war without sufficent cause.
4.The curtain on the 9/11 cover up is beginning to be raised.
5.Frequent terroist tapes making the news mentioning more attacks.
6.A war with Iran looming,and the need to scare the American public behind another war.

So if Tim Osmand, I mean Osama Bin Laden, is promising an attack,there probaly will beone. After all Osama is nothing more than Bush's patsy and boogeyman.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Don't have much time now, will write a detailed message tomorrow, but I think Bin Laden isnt alive anymore.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi guys,

7. USD is just about worthless and will bring down many of the worlds currencies.

Regards

J

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
interesting that we now have "the First Television Interview of an Al-Qaeda Member Close to Osama Since 9/11"

new topics

top topics

join