It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How smart were the "terrorists?"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
The official story is also that Arab hijackers pulled it off. THAT is the part that I believe. It is entirely possible that it was pulled off just how they said it was, and that they DID have foreknowledge of it and won't admit it. THAT is what I am arguing.

I agree with the above. I have yet to see or read anything which sways me completely to one side or the other, and am not sure what it would take to do so.

Until then, my only means to deny ignorance is to not rule out ANY possibility.

That goes for the entire thing being a huge government-op including controlled demolition, remote control planes, and plans drawn up years earlier by a satanic elite intent on controlling the entire world with a one-world government, all the way to the opposite - that islamic extremist terrorists, acting under the umbrella of al-queda, were able to strike the US due to the arrogance and bumbling of the government bueracracy and intelligence agencies.

Heck - I'll entertain a combination of the two: perhaps key, high-ranking US officials operating through the CIA, contacted al-queda, gave them the 9/11 plan, funneled them money, ensured that the al-queda agents working on the plan could operate unmolested in the US, and then sat back and watched on that tuesday morning while the hijackers, who themselves didn't even know WHO the plans or money actually came from, rammed plans into the WTC and Pentagon.

Perhaps the 'intelligence failures' were known defiencies taken advantage of, combined with deftly placed orders which allowed the hijackers to do their thing.

Perhaps the date 9/11 was chosen because the planned military exercises going on would further confuse events that morning.

I've been around awhile; I feel I've seen all the same evidence that all sides involved have seen, and I don't understand how some people (on both sides of the argument) can be so sure of their position.

All I see is a mass of facts, quotes, events, theories, arguments, speculation, and debate that could be arranged in multiple ways to offer multiple explanations for what happened that day.

I encourage everyone to continue seeking the truth and to remain civil and open-minded in the process.

<< 1  2   >>

join