It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trailer Park Boys Movie.. View the Trailer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Trailer Park Boys now have a trailer online that can be viewed for their movie that is coming out this summer.

www.trailerparkboysthemovie.com

This is based from the hit tv show The Trailer Park Boys that runs on Showcase on Sunday nights. Its filmed locally here in Nova Scotia so its really big around here and are growing nationally and internationally.

Its a different form of humour with alot of cursing and drug related jokes.

To the fans of TPB.. Check out the Trailer! To the rest.. its time to become a fan!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't have cable so I've only seen the show a couple of times.

Wouldn’t a movie just be a 90 minute long episode? The TV show already has "R" rated content so it's not like we would be able to see some "hardcore TPBs."

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

imdb.com...

Plot Outline: Set in a separate storyline not related to the "Trailer Park Boys" Television show, but with the same lovable characters. The pot smoking, rum drinking Ricky and Julian are released from prison where they meet Bubbles for the first time and eventually come to live in the Sunnyvale Trailer Park.

So it will be different than all of the previous episodes, I see it having alot of success and bringing them even more recognition.

After 5 seasons it is beginning to get alittle repetitive but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and remain optimistic the show will keep on striding in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
[Edited by Djdohboy]
All content Removed due to nothing but swearing

[edit on 20-3-2006 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The swearing is integral to the content and not at all gratuitous. lol

Can't wait.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
this is by far the best show on the planet.. and this well be the best movie on the planet as soon as it is released.... those that cant get past the swearing on the show dont understand true humor.....

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have seen a few promo's to say that the movie will be in theatres in early October.

Says it on their site as well.

Trailer Park Boys The Movie

Only a few weeks away.

top topics

join