It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

distance = ½ g t² BOTTOM LINE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Really, Honestly, Science/physics DO NOT LIE! It's really a crying shame what happened, and in the end of the aftermath, it's about money for all this crap! I think the biggest disappointment is, where's the american people fighting back? People lack the balls?/intelligence to understand? I also think of all the brave fighters who fought and died for this great country to turn into what? Slaves? Slavery over, I think not! MONEY, MONEY and I forgot......MONEY! More then most can coprehend! It really pisses me off! Is it the current genatration in what we live? Become a very selfish world. Kids today don't ride bikes, cause they hav the internet and video games! But, is that what America wants? ME, ME World?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This belongs in the RANT Forum.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well, maybe he can expand more on this and make up for it:

distance = ½ g t² BOTTOM LINE

Something to do with the momentum the falling floors would've lost as they fell over all the lower floors? That'd be my guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hehe, doh! It's simply galileo's law of falling bodies - the "freefall-formula", if you will.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm probably being stupid, but how would that relate to the Twin Towers falling?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's just the collapse time vs. freefall time argument. Like, if WTC7 fell in 6.5s, only 0.5s more than freefall in vacuum, there couldn't have been all that much resistance.

But anyone without blinders can see the controlled demolition of 7 for what it is anyway...

join