It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patterson Film Location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Does anyone know the coordinates of the location where the Patterson footage was taken? I know it is in Six Rivers Natl. Forest but would like a precise location. Just moved to CA from TX and am checking out different sighting locations. Also would like to know where in Sonoma County the "new" film was makde because I am very close to there. Any info would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
From what I know Patterson never wanted to reveal the exact location of where the film was shot, but some folks insist that the following directions will get you to the exact location:

Take Forest Road 13N01 (North) off HWY 96
Take forest road 12N10 (east) off 13N01
Past Louse Camp ground
Take forest road 12N13 (north-east)

The next turn is on a old unmarked very rough logging road. This road is not on any topo map or Six Rivers National Forest map. I took a GPS reading at the entrance of the logging road.

UTM Coord:

10 441908E
4586681N

The road heads down in to Bluff Creek and the sand bar film site.

The coord of the film site:

UTM 10 441431E
4587616N

USGS 7.5 minute topo map: Lonesome Ridge.

I would suggest a 4x4 vehicle, GPS and I usually take a big bore rifle for just in case. Great place to camp and creepy.

You'll find more directions here... Different ways to get to pretty much the same place.

If you're going to visit the site (location) we'd love to see some pics of the area... And if make sure you get some decent quality footage of ol' Bigfoot!

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I will be sure to have my Camcorder with me along with my camera just in case. Hey you never know what you could find.k

join