It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human beings from the future

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
lol that was kinda nasty ..
But ya never know. he may be future man....
maybe he was worried about you blowing his identity

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I'm sure they have a few other things in their bodies

How to live without food? What about a bio dome? Where they grow their own food on the space ship?

I don't know why they would have such large eyes, I mean space ships have lights inside don't they???

Would that bio-dome come complete with Pauly Shore and that Baldwin guy? If so the aliens are screwed.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricko
Neo i believe that is the 2nd time you have told me to do my on research I would like to say some thing to you but i wont in fear of loosing ats points.

# ATS points, ya sad #!

Speak your mind!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmmm this thread is based on an unproven hypothesis.

Why would your skin turn grey?
If you were away from the light, then your skin would go transparent, and instead of being 'grey' you would be pink. The blood veins underneth the skin would be much more visible.

Why would you be short?
With less gravity to compress your bone structure you would be tall, and thin.

Big eyes are also an adaption for low light.
As the light would be constant in a spaceship the eyes would not grow, but they might "bug out" a bit.

So no, the traditional "greys" would not be humans from the future.

ID

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why would your skin turn grey?
What color do you get if you breed people with red skin, brown skin, yellow skin, white skin, etc.? My guess would be gray. This would not be an evolutionary evolvement but simply the product of interracial breeding among humans. If you mix all the colors of all the people chances are you'll get some form of a gray color.

Why would you be short?
Space is even now becoming a problem, perhaps in the future this problems become more severe. After many hundreds possible thousands of years we may gradually become smaller. It may not be all that likely however it is a possibility.

Big eyes are also an adaption for low light.
Our most valued sense as of now is sight, with the current medical phenomena of laser eye surgery is it that unlikely that is the future they may be able to genetically engineer better eyes?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It's certainly a good theory, DJDOHBOY, but if their thin limbs was a result of muscle loss how could they walk? Maybe if their body constitution is the result of a million years of evolution.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
this topic has been discussed over and over.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join