It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I see aliens when I close my eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anybody else ever experience this? Every time I try to go to sleep, and I close my eyes, I start seeing those oval alien eyes, and then the gray little bodies, usually just the heads, from a distance, to the point that theyre real close to me. Whats wierd is once theyre close to me, eye to eye, my eyelids start fluttering, tryingto open, forcing me to open them. Has anybody ever experienced this before? I had experienced the fluttering eye portion part of it two years ago when a psychology teacher tried to hypnotise me, my eyelids fluttered and itbroke me out of the hypnosis.

Any scientific explanations why I would see aliens every time I close my eyes?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do oyu watch a lot of films with 'greys'' in or look at alot of pictures?perhaps they are subconcious

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nope, not really, I thought it was that at first, but I havent watched a "grey" film in years (like 10)

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yeah I see them wolf, and I have the same eyelid flutter accompanied with a strong desire to open my eyes to check my surroundings, especially at night when im asleep on my own.

I friggin hate it, but the oval eyes, well there nothing compared to the bright yellow ones that look like snake eyes but huge!

I don't know where they come from, but I have one good suggestion for you: Say a prayer of protection to St. Michael before you go to sleep. Works for me.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If you look to lights, or even television, for some time and then go to sleep, you'll see the light balls on your eyes.It's kinda like, when you look at the sun, and it leaves a mark on your eyes for sometime.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Anybody else ever experience this? Every time I try to go to sleep, and I close my eyes, I start seeing those oval alien eyes, and then the gray little bodies, usually just the heads, from a distance, to the point that theyre real close to me. Whats wierd is once theyre close to me, eye to eye, my eyelids start fluttering, tryingto open, forcing me to open them. Has anybody ever experienced this before? I had experienced the fluttering eye portion part of it two years ago when a psychology teacher tried to hypnotise me, my eyelids fluttered and itbroke me out of the hypnosis.

Didn't you post it on another forum before? I don't remember where. But I remember someone claimed that s/he saw aliens everytime s/he closed her/his eyes. Wasn't it you?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It was I that posted a few months back about seeing aliens when I close my eyes. I don't know how to pull the thread back up, I would if I could. The point Wolf is that I am one of the few anti-alien buffs here, so I know its not carry-over thought. I have a theory that they "aliens" are our existence in the future. Yet it is a long theory... AAC

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It's all in your brain man. It happens to me too sometimes, like last night. I saw them last night only most likely because I stayed up reading about aliens on this site right up until I went to sleep...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphinx

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Didn't you post it on another forum before? I don't remember where. But I remember someone claimed that s/he saw aliens everytime s/he closed her/his eyes. Wasn't it you?

Nope, wasn't me. I just posted this to see if I can get a logical answer on why, explanations on why I would be seeing such things, and also if it's related to anything. The one thing I notice is that they are extremely vivid looking, very distinguished and defined, unlike other things youd typically see with your eyes closed, like shapes and colors and such,

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wolf, did you read my post? It was me. AAC

new topics

top topics

join