It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human stingray!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
cool thnx dude. thnx. koren huh. man... shows you how much i know about the asian languages.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wu Tung, do you remember around what area of Florida you fished?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey
A good friend of mine told me a very similar story to this. Him being a Muslim himself it was a story that is told to scare people, folklore and all that.
He said that a muslim girl went to England (and England is a bad influence lol) for a number of years and whilst in england fell in with a bad crowd and all that.
When she returned to pakistan her mother asked her to pray with her, the girl told her to F off and kicked the Koran.
The next morning she woke up as a fish. That powers of Jinn had turned her into a fish for disrespecting their holy book. Bet she wont kick another koran, or any other book for that matter.
He told me that the video was circulating somewhere but he couldnt get his hands on it. I guessed that this is it however you say that it is Korean???

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
2 things;
#1, it's not wu Tung,
it's wu Kung (like Sun Wu-Kung; the monkey king);
I don't even know what a wutung is...(I think it's a compact car...:lol

#2, I'm not sure about what part of FL that was, I was only a little kid at the time, but since it was where my grandparents lived, I guess it was near an older-folks community (but I guess since that was FL, take your pick.)
But getting back to that, when we and other fisherman pulled skates out of the water, they would NOT gasp for air.
Freakin' wierd.
The skates would only "laugh" (or I guess, gasp for air) when "tickled".
When you stop "tickling", they would stop laughing.
Also, they smiled when you tickled them.
Honest to goodness, smiling.
Damn, they were cute though.
And we always let them go back into the water.

Oh yeah, I know in one of my earlier posts (probably one of the ones where I blew up on someone, yeah, well y'know, monkey temper...) I said that I was six or seven when I last fished a skate, but looking back, I might have been about eleven the last time I went fishing down in florida, so yeah, that was the last time (I was but a wee lad...). So this was close to 19 years ago (maybe skates have since moved on or become extinct or evolved into... HUMAN STINGRAYS [insert creepy music here...])

[edit on 14-6-2006 by wu kung]

<< 1   >>

join