It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens might be testing our planet. Weird creatures found.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Lately, I have noticed a increase in the new species of animals which have appeared to invade our lands and oceans. Animals so strange, and so facinating, that one might come to a pause and think, could these animals be left here from another world? I mean, I know that there are species of animals that we have not yet discovered. And I am not saying that these animals that I present here are indeed extraterrestrial in nature. What I am trying to imply is, the possibility that ETs are actually experimenting with our oxigen, and waters. I mean, they could be leaving animals from their planet to see if they can adapt to our envirormnets.

This here strange, and alien looking fish, was caught in Paraguay a few days ago. The fishermen said that the fish caused them fear. They had never seen such a thing in their lifetime. See here

This other animal from unknow origin was found by some other fishermen in Asia. see here These men too, where shoked by the fact that an alien species (not ET species, but rather alien to the area) was found in their area. they have been fishing in these waters for over twenty years.

Then there is this story from Puerto Rico. Apparently this certain fish (could be a hoax, am not 100% sure it's real) was found in the waters of Fajardo. They say that it walks on two feet, and has the capability to swim like a sting ray. This fish, (or alien) has also been found in Latin America, and in the dessert of Albequerque. See story here

The albequerque sotory is weirder. They suposedly found this dead alien( same one that was fond in Puerto Rico) in the ground, and in the dessert. No water near by. Verry strange. See story here

Of course, this last animal might just be a hoax, maybe a jennyhanivar. But if it is not, that would the greatest finding ever.

This makes me wonder. What if the jersey devil, chupacabras, and mothman, are ET animals, sent here as guinea pigs, to test and see if they could adapt to our planet.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
About the last two photos.

DEVIL FISH

This is an authentic photographs of the underbelly of a strangely shaped flat fish, called the "devil fish." Hoaxers, and people trying to mock "alien stories" have presented it on many occasion as an "horrible alien being." The goal was sometimes to "let ufologists make fools of themselves with this fake alien before revealing it is only a fish from our own planet.

SOURCE www.book-of-thoth.com...

That first photo has me stumped along with other sites i've seen it on.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The first line of the article on the devil fish should tell you something.

"Este caso es el fraude más grande hecho en Puerto Rico..."

EL FRAUDE MAS GRANDE!

This case is the greatest hoax ever committed in Puerto Rico.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Almost each one of those is a previously known species of fish. They are weird looking, but not alien.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Here is a thread on the Cryptozoology forum that explains what the first fish is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And as far as the last 2 pics. Well I dont know if you read spanish or not.
But on the first link that you gave for it, it clearly states that its a fraud.
Well in Spanish that is. It even states how a biologist cut up this "pez
murcielago" or bat fish, to look like what the picture shows us.

Still though, your question is a good and valid one. But unfortunately, the
examples you have given for your theory of sorts do not help your case.

Oh, and the skeleton...
well I have no idea on that one, but it could
be anything, theres alot of unexplored water out in earths seas.

*Edit* Well looks like a couple of people beat me to the punch, oh well.

[edit on 2/3/2006 by Pjpuas]

new topics

top topics

join