It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning & Hybrids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just wanna get some feed back on what everyone thinks about what Bush said the other day about cloning and animal hybrids.

1. Are they cloning people for Mars maybe, to see if we can send them up there and if they able to adapt or live?

2. What did he mean by animal hybrids? Are they mixing DNA of animals and humans like they are doing in that show Surface?

3.Do you think they are putting shows and movies out like Surface, Invasion, and War of the Worlds to prepare us for disclosure?

[edit on 2-2-2006 by EastonStyle78]

mod edit: all CAPS title

[edit on 2-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastonStyle78
3.Do you think they are putting shows and movies out like Surface, Invasion, and War of the Worlds to prepare us for disclosure?

Very good point........and there is a new show coming in Spring called "Eureka" on Sci-fi channel. its about a town populated by the brightest minds on earth.....and part of the town is hidden by cloaking tech.

it looks like it will be awesome !!

back to your original question.....yes i think you are right...this could be a step towards disclosure...they are softening us up for the big truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This brings up a good point I wanted to get at in the project Serpo story thread. Someone made a statement about it being false because the Eben's were cloning/growing entities. I say... if you don't want to belive that... then you can't even look as far as your own government. It's happening today... why not by an advanced civilization that had no religions set up to show them morals?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Here in England my mum found me watching Indpendence Day on sky and told me it had been on about three times that same day, and about twenty times the previous week.

haven't caught Surface yet but am gona get the DVD. I think something will happen soon. The media has been putting out ET programs alot already and its only Feb.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

it had been on about three times that same day, and about twenty times the previous week

I think that's just Sky for you

new topics

top topics

join