It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, dinosaur found with flesh intact.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I've no doubt that I'm 'off here' as far conventional science is concerned. What's conventional science today will be laughed at tomorrow, just as yesterdays science is laughed at today.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I apologize if anyone has already pointed this out. I didn't have time to read through the whole thread.

There has been a T-Rex bone found with UNFOSSILIZED flesh, and some red blood cells in the bone. You can look around on the internet for the info.

Also, it doesn't take "millions of years" for fossils to form. One fossil was found (IIRC) in Texas of a lower leg of a man in a cowboy boot. The boot had a date printed on it from something like 50-60 years before. You can look that one up also.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

Originally posted by Truth
Scientists have found a dinosaur who part of its flesh was still intact. They claim it is "77million" years old. Flesh cannot remain on bone that long. Of course they had to make some excuse for why flesh was still on the bone.
people just wont admit god is real, and he created a young earth.

Well, haven given your post some thought, all that springs to mind is the late, great Bill Hicks

"You know the world's 12 thousand years old and dinosaurs existed, they existed in that time, you'd think it would have been mentioned in the Bible at some point.

"And lo Jesus and the disciples walked to Nazareth. But the trail was blocked by a giant brontosaurus... with a splinter in his paw.

And O the disciples did run a shriekin': 'What a big lizard, Lord!'

But Jesus was unafraid and he took the splinter from the brontosaurus's paw and the big lizard became his friend. And Jesus sent him to Scotland where he lived in a loch for O so many years inviting thousands of American tourists to bring their families and their dollar bills.

And oh Scotland did praise the Lord. Thank you Lord, thank you Lord. Thank you Lord."

Amen!

The Book of Job (one of the oldest in the bible) does mention something that resembles a brontosaurus, only it calls it the "Behemoth". It says it's tail "sways as a cedar". Take a look at "Jurassic Park" when you FIRST see the brachiosaurs walking and see if their tails don't "sway like a cedar".

The other mention is of the Leviathan, which description, apparently, is of a fire-breathing dragon.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Using JP as a example is a really bad idea, it was a movie intended for dramatic effects. They didn't do a very good job. Also, if it was actually the apatosaurus (the brachs were misidentified) then were are the other dinosaurs? And yes, in rare conditions fossilization fossilization can be sped up, but based on that idea, there would have been more dinosaurs than the earth could have provided for.
Blood cells were not found, it was proteins. Oddly enough, we would have tasted the same.

Also, it's not brachiosaur, that's a accidental misidentification of apatosaur skeletons.
Edit, Sorry, it resembles blood cells. And actually more dinos have been found with soft tissue, but it's unsure at the moment the actual process, so wait a bit before using it as evidence, as no one is really sure what it means, accept the people who refuse to wait for evidence on their claims.

[edit on 11-12-2007 by RuneSpider]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ignore this post. look below.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by alastairblake]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth

All the talk about God, and creation time. first of all, I tihnk it is important to check validity of the Bible and so on. check MANY sources. anyway.... If someone wonders if God is real, ask God. there isnt a way to do it, or the rihgt words, since if God is real, he began it all, and therefore could understand anytihng we could ever think or say. so ask him to show himself to you, or to show you that he loves you. remember that our understanding is limited. ask and be honest. if you dont liek the idea of him, but feel he might be real, but you hate him, tell him how you feel, and ask him to help you and to correct your perspective as you know you are just one person and can not be on top of everything.

as for creationism and evolution: there can be some good arguments for either. (sometimes more bad arguments haha)

anyway... some interesting tihngs to look at:
since the old testament is in the Bible, ask: how did the first readers of the creation story see it? how did Hebrews think it happened? or did they not think like we did anyway, and just have the story's purpose be to know God started all?

www2.ida.net...

here is an argument for it genesis being a historical narative.
www3.telus.net...

and here is someone elses opinion:
jmm.aaa.net.au...

here is more of a middle ground approach: (I seem to favor this one myself)
www.reasons.org...

and here is one saying science disproves evolution:
www.connectionmagazine.org...

BLAH BLHA BLHA. these are all just different opinions. What things can come down to is: Do you question if God exists? if he does, migth he be good? might he care about what he created? do you think there was a beginning?(an idea that science did notn always think was true. the universe having a beginning that is) might God love what he created? Might it be corrupted though? but is there freedom? which then also leaves room for love and a choice?

if your curious, check lots of sources. I believe God loves everyone and there are choices. there are tons of things we don't know. if you think you want to know God, just don't a pursuit of understanding acutally take the place of wanting to KNOW GOD HIMSELF instead of understanding all.

I hope this... offered something.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with the articles. I am just showing them so that we all see how many people have different opinions. but if it comes down to ... wanting to KNOW GOD, well then... these different opinions are 2ndary.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join