It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just e-mailed the CIA!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I just e-mailed the CIA with this text:

I would like to know the truth about UFO's and crashed crafts form other planets. there are 1000's of others just like me, and I am sending this simple uestion on behalf of all of them....Thank you.

O wonder what they will say......

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They should say, "Thanks for the heads up, now we will be monitoring you and your communications without giving you a heads up in return." They will just tell you how there is no proof of such incidents and make fun of the email in their circles.

Gutsy move though, I wish they would tell us the truth. Some people in the CIA have to know some cool things.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Heh, I doubt they will answer that, your Mesh Style brazen tactics are very admirable, I personally don't want to attract too much attention from them.

I just might know too much y'know

and IMO, disclosure will happen soon anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
you will just get the usual "we know as much as u know" routine.

i think the CIA is merely somebody's big right finger

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
They won't, or shouldn't, even answer it...from what I understand. Gutsy move though....

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
you may get lucky and you'll get a response from a plucky low level newbie who will give you the usual "we do not investigate ufo's" before referring you the GAO and National Archives.

Then he or she will suggest you loosen your tin foil hat or ask you about probing preferences.

It doesn't happen often but every now and again you get a great response that'll have you laughing for days.

Just an fyi, the low level shmo who checks the messages on the CIA website is not going to know anything if there is anything to know and most likely wont even pass it on to anyone, just log it and delete.

Best way to ask for these things is through snail mail.

If you're really serious you may want to send letters to the Navy especially ONR.

It's the navy boys who'd most likely be involved in things that travel through a vacumn.

Spiderj

[edit on 1/28/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I know someone in the secret service. I asked them about Roswell and all they said was "Well, let's just say it isn't too much of a story" but after watching War of the Worlds, why would anyone want to try to make contact?LOL.

I am sure you aren't the first that has emailed them with something to that effect though. But don't be surprised if you wind up abducted one day soon though.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
if they do answer you...be sure and post the reply for us all to see!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I've emailed the CIA and NSA many times as well as sent a few FOIA requests about UFOs.

They send a generic response which goes something like "The Air Force terminated Project Blue Book in 1969 and they are the agency to contact regarding Project Blue Book."

They make it seem like the CIA knows nothing about UFOs.

They also make it seem like UFOs went away with the termination of Project Blue Book.

BS

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If you really did that I am confused as how to feel about you.

I think i either feel you are the bravest guy I know or the stupidest-I am not sure.

Like some of the other responces, I feel if you actually did this, you will be carefully observed.
That is not what you want, what you want is to fly under their radar, as such.

I would be very interested if they do actually respond to your email.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
O wonder what they will say......

Hey at least an automated response to say they recieved it and would get back to you would be a start

Shame theres no 555 - government information line.
This is the Government information line. Please listen to the following options and make your selection at any time
Press 1 for information on Area 51
Press 2 for UFO accident passenger list and planet of origin information
Press 3 for education and scientific information on ufo's
press 4 to report a new abduction
Press 5 to have a MIB agent call out to neuralyze
Press 6 for latest UFO traffic reports.

Thank you connecting you to the department requested. Your call will be recorded.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by Mayet]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
They won't give you anything other than an automated email reply.

More than likely there is nothing that you could send them that would cause them to give you a 'personal' reply...
other than possibly monitoring your computer activity, if they have a division that has become that worthless.

Which the way I see it is nothing to be scared of, if your thoughts or questions give them a reason to monitor your activity, then obviously somebody else IS watching them.

It's a unique sensation of anxiousness isn't it ?
like you finally confronted them, and since they are so 'powerfull' it makes you nervous about how they are going to respond to you. if they do.

If you think you have found something that you believe they will consider as a 'threat' and you don't want to send it to them personally...
just let me know!
I will.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think they have my computer tapped as well as my phone.

My entire "pictures" section on my computer was deleted. I didn't do it. I had nothing but about 10 pictures of Area 51, satellite photos as well as photos from inside. Now how do they all get deleted? I mean, I freaked out when I saw that nothing on my computer was messed with except all my pictures were deleted. Every single one! And I'm the only person who uses this computer at my house. I live with my mom, and she doesn't know how to even use a computer!

And now I can't highlight any words or links and copy/paste them. It won't let me do it! So now I can't post any links at all! It's beyond frustrating...

And I always hear these weird noises on my phone ever since I sent a billion FOIA requests and emails around.

I don't care, they would have killed me by now. I will fight for this cause until I can't anymore.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
And I always hear these weird noises on my phone ever since I sent a billion FOIA requests and emails around.

I had a good one happen the other day. i was talking to my daugter on our cell phones and all of a sudden there was a click and music on hold, that went on for about ten 20 seconds then there was the br br, br br of the phone ringing agian and then it clicked again and my daughter was back. At her end she got the click and the music and then she got an engaged signal and then me back again. Neither of us have music on hold on our phones and we tried puttng each other on hold to see f we could get it, we couldnt. Weird.,,,,

Gosh if someone was to bug my phone they would find it rather boring.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
maybe they'll say... "OK , you got us there. oh jeez. look, just take this pickled tentacle we got from roswell and get the hell out of here."

seriously though. they aren't interested. and even then, the only guys/gals to 'worry' about are the agencies who work above the cia and feds.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well ever since I was told that my uncle works on TOP SECRET projects for EG&G I've had weird stuff happen to me. He told me he wouldn't be suprised if agents showed up at my house asking about what we talked about. He was dead serious.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I wouldnt call the guy stupid he just doesnt care
Lets face it they arent going to give a flying f.. about us lot, ATS is got to be monitored too if anything. I would monitor ATS if i was them.

I too sent off for FOIA info from the ministry of defence, years ago, asking about projects stargate and other stuff i forget now, i got a letter back from them all official, signd by someone ' Anderson ' with loads of lines deleted in thick black as they do.

Couldnt have been too interesting ive lost it now.. but they was real projects. Anyway they wanted 300 dollars for more information! and it was stamped on the front of t he envelope
needless to say i thought f... that.

Did feel quite a headboost getting airmail from US ministry of defence tho. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Examples of the typical government response::

--------------
RE: Frankenfood, Genocide, Monsanto, Holocaust '05

Dear Sir or Madame:

Thank you for your interest in the Department of Homeland Security's Protected Critical Infrastructure Information (PCII) Program. We will respond to inquiries regarding the PCII Program as soon as possible.

If your inquiry does not relate to the PCII Program, we will not reply to it. All inquiries that are not PCII Program related should be directed to the Department of Homeland Security's Webmaster at www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/contactus.

Thank you,

PCII Program Office
---------------

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC). CPSC has jurisdiction over toys, electrical appliances, furniture and playground equipment. CPSC does not have jurisdiction over food. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has jurisdiction over foods, drugs, cosmetics, cosmetic surgery, medical devices and radiation. You can contact the (FDA) via phone at 1-888-463-6332 or via their web site at www.fda.gov.

---------------

Thank you for contacting the Department of Justice. This is an automatic acknowledgement that your e-mail was received. It will be reviewed in the order it was received.
---------------
And I have about 40 of them similar to this from various other senators and representatives:

" I have received your email. Input from constituents is appreciated and critical to the public policy process. Thank you for being thoughtful enough to share your views with regard to this important issue. "

-----------------

Thank you for contacting the Office of Governor Tim Pawlenty with your comments and concerns.
Because of the volume of correspondence we receive, we are not able to respond to all emails personally. We value your input and will take into consideration your thoughts or concerns on this particular issue.

If you need immediate attention, please call the Governor's office at (651) 296-3391.
Again, thanks for contacting the Governor's office and feel free to do so again in the future if you have comments and suggestions
-------------

And if you send something to the USSS, this is all you get.

www.secretservice.gov...

Do you ever get the feeling that 'flying below the radar' is nothing more than a way to justify your fear or laziness ?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I myself have just sent emails to the Home Office, MoD, MI5/6 (dont even expect a reply off these, they dont have to conform to FOIA) and also Scotland Yard. I doubt i will get any decent information, but you never know. I am also concidering sending a email to Mr Blair himself to see what i get ( yes go on and laugh
)

Have you looked here:

FBI UFO Files

Also:

NSA

Also a document on MJ12

There is also this thread

And this one

I hope these help and i will keep you informed on what i find.

Picklewalsh.

EDIT: clean up

[edit on 28-1-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow you e-mail them ? I don't even feel confortable acessing their web site . Especially because the other day I was looking for "bombs' in the google , but more exactly big waves pictures which are called bombs sometimes . After that I can't help to feel that somebady is watching me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join