It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 Hijackers Found Alive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

----------------------------

Why aren't they discussing this on American media?

The proof keeps building and building that the Bush Adminstration lied about 9-11, and are highly involved

[edit on 1-2-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
what do you expect from a country where all major media are owned by....innocent people? Has anyone seen the coverage of CNN or Fox of the war in Iraq?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am with you buddy

Thats why Bush fears the internet. Do you think the administration will try something in the future to somehow slow down the internet, or possibly knock off the entire net?

I wouldn't be suprised....if they are capable of killing 3000 people in the most powerful country on the planet.., and starting wars based on lies...without getting caught...then nothing is stopping them

we gotta take matters into our own hands before this gets dangerously out of control

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Actually, I think you all are infering quite a bit from this article. While I find it interesting that our intellegence is so lacking and interesting that we now have to question the identity of the hijackers..and I can also see where your idea might warrant some investigation as well, I can't help but develope many other questionable scenarios from this revelation as well. Like maybe, the terrorist needed to steal identities to remain or even get access to the US. The whole thing would lead me to a huge question as to whether people walking around with student visas in the US and other countries are who they appear to be. This info might also fuel the call for the revolke of such Visas until a proper verification method can be developed. If America really is so terrible, why would anyone want an education here anyway? But I wanted to thank you for hunting this down. It has really got me questioning this whole student visa thing now.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
what if it came out that bush and co did 9.11 to themselves ... do you think that there would be a civil war?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
If Bush and Co. were found to have orchestrated the entire 09.11 terrorist attack, I'd imagine a civil war would start. A lot of people are pretty unhappy all ready, and the discovery of that might be enough to create some violence.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is an old story.

There were a few days where the identities were not precisely known. Look at the date of the BBC article.

A week after Pearl Harbor, my guess is that the US didn't know the right names of all the japanese officers involved in the attack. that doesn't mean it never happened.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
yeah my question was hypothetical...

i have no idea what happened on 9/11 but i dont think it was islamic terrorists....

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wheres the public and media outcry to find out the people who killed 3000 people?

What happens if there not even middle eastern, it will make the entire war on terror a load of bull# (like we already did not know that) and it will make the Afghan War based on complete lies

Even if the public were to find out that Bush is behind 9-11....there would still be those moronic right wingers who would still defend him

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What BS!

They are calling them SUSPECTS!

meaning they are not certain who the slimes are.

the way the immigration systems are run in most first world countries I doubt they even have a clue who is or isn't in the US.

I know arab guys that have several names, depends who they are talking to,

some of these people may even forget their real names they lie so much.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Sure Bush and Co engineered 9-11 - gawd how many time to I have to say it !!!.

Ita about time some of you US guys grew up and realized that there are bad guys out there with the means and money to kick your asses. Get your heads out of the sand before it happens again. You are not invincible no matter what the comics you read as a kid said - terrorism is a treat to the whole world - welcome to it.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh and for why its not being discussed

this was an article from 2001

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, 7 out of 19 of hijackers have indeed been found alive and well, living in midle east countries, one of them was even a pilot. Who ever those people in the planes were, names were fake. Also there is a lot of confusion about how the goverment knew so soon all the names and, more importantly, the number of hijackers? Did they just pick out all the arab names from the passenger lists and labeled them as terrorists? Is it really true that there weren't any arab names on the passenger lists?

Many many unanswered questions....

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Silk,

whoever you are, because I never heard of you before?

you are just saying what everyone else around here is which makes you little more wiser than jack average,

9-11 was a MOSSAD operation that the leadership of the US had 'some' idea of.

Financing was run by Saudia Arabia and they also supplied labour via Al Quaida.

Certain leading American elites allowed this to happen as part of their effort but,

they were not entirely aware of what was going on.

why?

it is called deniability in the biz!

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This old piece was clearly news for some respondents!

The total number of hijackers who were misnamed (that is, living people who were victims of identity theft) is at least eight. Some others may have elected not to come forward.

I hope with the ATS Research effort from the "emergency team" we can get closer to answers to at least some of the unanswered questions. Just who was at the helm of the four flights and how they carried it out may be beyond full understanding - and clearly all of the security failure elements will not be revealed to us.

I agree with the sentiment that 100% investigation, leaving no stone unturned, is the responsibility of the government. But this government is not a responsible government at all.

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Likely the planes that hit the towers were run by a NASA made control system or something similar.

The plane that hit the pentagon was really little more than a dolled' up rocket.

The plane that crashed was not the same plane that actually disappeared.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Poor Neo is having another bad day.

He has not read the Terms & Conditions of membership of ATS, that prohibit the deliberate posting of false information.

He must think he is very funny or something. I haven't seen anyone laugh yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It is false?

really?

so tell me MA (fitting name for an old woman),

what is true on a conspiracy website and even if it was would you know it?

my source is good and I stand by what I wrote.

why? what new info do you have to contribute?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Neo

You may read any of my posts for the new info I contribute.

In your post above, you deliberately posted information you know to be false. It was also irrelevant to the issue of identity theft disguising the true identity of some of the 19 hijackers.

I do not make the rules here, but I have chosen to point out a troll with not much to add, who breaks them regularly.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
It is false?

really?

so tell me MA (fitting name for an old woman),

what is true on a conspiracy website and even if it was would you know it?

my source is good and I stand by what I wrote.

why? what new info do you have to contribute?

Well then please pony up some proof. I have seen some articles in the past about remote controled airplanes and such..but it was never proven.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join