It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reappearing Alien dreams???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I constantly have dreams that creatures come to me to gather info on our planet. Anyone know what this is???

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
attemting to contact you because you have an open mind or vivid imigination...
either way it goes the situation is only what you make it...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Yeah You are probably being abducted on a regular basis and getting a probe shoved up your a$$ everytime it happens! LMAO!!

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well, it all depends on a few factors. Depending, it could mean several things.

Option 1:You're crazy, and making it up.
Option 2:You're not crazy, and something like that IS happening.
Option 3
reams, all dreams

Any way you slice it, we're not going to be able to figure out anything definitive here.

however, something that you may want to consider, if you're not comfortable with these visitations, is reconsidering your diet, taste in entertainment, or your level of skepticism. Most people whom report such things are already believers. Sometimes they accept things a little too readily. Just a suggestion, take a step back, and think why you believe in aliens. I think if you go ahead and do these things, you'll get to the bottom of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ive had only one alien dream. it was strange and incredibly realistic.

i was walking down this grassy path with a guy i knew. he paused behind me and i kept walking. he grabbed my shoulder and said "look" as he pulled his eyelids and forehead's skin over his skull as if it were a hood. out came these copious black eyes typical of greys. they were shiny and dark and I ran like hell.

i ran into this house with a girl crying on the steps and the phone constantly ringing. when i went towards the phone, i noticed there was this green ooze on the pearl-white handset. normally i would go 'eeewwwwwww' and not touch anything with green gook. in this dream, i was very angry for some reason, and without second regard, i picked up the phone and yelled "leave us the hell alone!!!!!" and i woke up seconds after.

i have heard that others have seen this green gook before. apparently, lots of reptilian animals have faeces/poopie that resemble a green gelatinous substance

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I have the same type of thing, a recurring "dream", that's very vivid where a short brown colored (I assume)extra-terrestrial questions me in English. I perceive the creature to be male, and his voice doesn't seem to come directly from him, almost as though something is translating from his language into mine.

top topics

join