It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV alert: Bill O'Reilly takes on Extraterrestrials?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I just caught a promo for tonight's "O'Reilly Factor". (1/13/06; Fox News 8pm EST)

It seems that Bill O'Reilly will be examining the Extraterrestrial question...

...Don't know much more than that right now, but I wonder how ET will fare in "The No-spin Zone"?

FYI,

Serpentime

[edit on 13-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I can see it now.

O'reilly: Aliens and UFOs are a massive conspiracy by the liberal media and hate monger community. They are here to discredit the war on terror. Me and Ann Coulter will go out and personally fight these so called UFOs...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
O'Reilly will not doubt DOG it as he does anything the Right wind media wants him to........The FT & UFO phenomona is getting BIG huh?

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. I can just see it now. I wonder if he will have someone debating him on the issue from Serpo? You never know...

(There is something wrong with that man)

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Maybe O'Reilly just wants to Factor in a few pithy comments about UFOs.

Anyway thanks for the heads up I'll be sure to see this.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I really hope he doesn't emerge as a UFO alien supporter...
I might just have to change my stance if that happened...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
HEY! No bloviating.

OK I may be the only ATS member that likes O'Reilly.
>ducks and runs<

I'll be sure to check this out, if I can wrest control of the remote away from the kids. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe Mr. OReilly can call a female alien and get her to talk dirty to him.
I heard he likes that.

Actually I find Bill the most entertaining of the lot and never miss him and sometimes agree with him.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I watch O'Reilly, but I am not sure if I like him or not.

I really doubt that anything important will come from his discussion of Aliens because his segments are way to short. A five minute discussion just will not cut it as there is to much info. Now, if Ann Coulter would beam into my room tonight, we could have a good discussion about aliens!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I gotta say Bill O' Reilly is awesome. He stands up for the little guy and takes on big government. Plus, he can joke about himself too.

I'll be in the "No Spin Zone" for sure tonight.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I wonder if he will have someone debating him on the issue from Serpo?

Now that would be something...

Seriously though, I wonder if the Serpo story does have something to do with Bill's interest?

Guess we'll find out...

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
I gotta say Bill O' Reilly is awesome. He stands up for the little guy and takes on big government. Plus, he can joke about himself too.

I'll be in the "No Spin Zone" for sure tonight.

-- Boat

I will grant, that even i sometimes agree with him... DOH

and he has taken on big government...

and he does like to talk dirty to women...

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I can see it now

Oreily: "On tonights show we have a person who claims that he is an
ALIEN, yes believe it or not folks"

Alien: "Thanks for having me on your show Bill, we find your program highly entertaining"

Oreiley: "Thanks, but lets get right down to business, do you really expect me and my viewers to believe that your an ALIEN, i mean, comon"

Alien: "I'm sorry I dont quite understand what you mean?"

Oreliey: "Im talking about that rediculous costume your wearing! What is that latex? Seriously, you need to take yourself and your deranged bunch of loser friends who actually believe your bull back to whatever planet you came from and get REAL for a second. Everyone knows there no such things as ETs or Aliens or whatever you liberals call them these days...Ok next on the show we have..."

Alien: "ZAAAP!"

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So thats where my late night calls are coming from, huh? Send him an email and he owns you!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
interesting - i got fox here in the uk - this oreilly factor is on at 1 am - ill have to stay up and see this.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
So thats where my late night calls are coming from, huh? Send him an email and he owns you!!!

Maybe I will e-mail him a nice hello from ATS.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oreilly: "On tonights show we have a person who claims that he is an Alien"
ALIEN: "yes believe it or n.."
Orielly: "SHUT UP!"
ALIEN: "but.."
Orielly: "SHUT UP!"
Orielly :"Give me some god dam commercials, I need to make a phonecall to let some steam go"

[edit on 13-1-2006 by DaftDebunk]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I am nither for or against people like O'Reily. Seeing what his show is about, I don't really understand what or why he would have a segment on UFO's. I don't see anything good coming up from it.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What if he is going to disclose the information the the public.
O'Reilly: On tonights show, I want to talk about Aliens,, no not illegal immagrants you idiots, but Extra Trestials. We welcome out first guest who claims he is an E.T.
Guest: Glad to be on the show. We are from the planet Draconis. And we DECLARE WAR! BOW DOWN TO US THE MIGHTY DRACONI!

HEHE, maybe not but I will be watching to see what he has to say on the issue.

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
OReilly, as a good government ambassador, will undoubtedly DEBUNK all rumors as "The most ridiculous article of the day"...Laugh in our faces, and say "Now..to the important things".... Extra Terrestrials to him are way up there with Liberals.

Liberal extraterrestrials?! Wow, we should start a thread on that one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join