It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Navy Plane Disappears???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I need some help locating some info on this.

I was watching TV last night and during a commercial break our local news gave the coming attractions of that night's headline news at 10pm.
The story was NAVY PLANE CARRYING 4 PASSENGERS DISAPPEARS W/OUT A TRACE" live at 10pm.

The headline peaked my interest so I stayed up to watch the entire news program and lo and behold not a bleep about this story which they had in thier coming attraction for stories that night. I have since done a Google news search and searched KSTP Channel 5 Mpls news site and nothing about a Navy plane missing..

Can anyone help me find info about this? Or do you think that it was pulled and surpressed like the media often is about things like this?

I just find it incredibly weird that it was mentioned with a little detail and then I can find nothing about it. This would be news worthy so why the hush hush?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Yes a navy jet did go down yesterday and there was a search for it over both the sea as well as a land search. They have found the plane in Georgia. There is no information on the crew.
MSNBC.com

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That's what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch.

Still curious though as to why our local news dropped the story.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The plane crashed on a mountain in Georgia, all four crewmembers were killed. They knew that the plane had went down what wasn't known was the location of the crash.

new topics

top topics

join