It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo XI Moon Landing - Censored

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen a documentary made by some Spanish dude, called Juan José Benítez about 'Mirlo Rojo'?

Well it was aired slightly more than a year ago on Spanish TV.
After that episode, the documentary series was cancelled and all Videos and documents related to this program were immediately seized from TVE and the people related..

I am sure many of you have not seen it, so I have posted a few videos, and I’m going to tell you a bit about this episode (It’s a quick summary):

Firstly I would like to say that the episode is called 'Mirlo Rojo' as this information was directly handed to Benitéz from an official government employee who would like to go by the name of 'Mirlo Rojo'. That said, let’s move on. =)

The episode talks about the first ever successful mission to the moon, Apollo 11. Moving on; it tells us some of the reasons for this mission to the Moon, and the rivalry with Russia to reach the moon first.

Nasa had previously sent non-manned missions (satellites) to the moon and apparently had seen strange phenomenon’s on the moon. These 2 missions were to retrieve thousands and thousands of pictures from the moons landscape for various reasons.
Some of the pictures which were taken by the satellites had shown unusual landscapes of a building and other monuments. This immediately became top secret information.

Anyway, as Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin approached the moon, they made the famous comment about seeing a UFO through the shuttle, which can be easily found on the internet.
As they arrived, they walked around, took some pictures, made a quick video about ‘small step for mankind, etc...’, and then proceeded to the real objective to the mission.

To reach the apparent base which was pictured by one of the satellites.
When they arrived at these ruins, the heart rate of Neil increased to the famous 140+, which was argued my many sceptics, saying that they were putting to much strain carrying material from the moon (Benitéz actually says that the weight of the objects carried on the moon at one time relative on earth were about ‘2kg’.
*Unless you have never moved from the incubator, and have never moved a muscle, I believe carrying 2kg for 6 metres does not increase your heart rate to 140+. (Also remember these astronauts are trained to work under such conditions)*

So they continued collecting samples, pictures, and the rest.
(Apparently at the horizon of the moon they could see a UFO, and then another, and another to the left, etc.. which seemed to have gathered around. Buzz saying, “Their real, wow, on the left, another on the right. What the hell is that, Its impossible, its incredible”)

What they saw on the moon was similar to the link to the picture I posted below.
A hangar.
Nothing could have prepared the astronauts for this type of mission.

They quickly got back on the shuttle and returned to Earth.
Midway through the journey, Buzz who was in control of the shuttle, saw what appeared to be a similar UFO on his right hand side. (This was also all recorded by radar and their instrument panels).
As they were approaching Earth, the UFO apparently came very close to the shuttle, causing concern for danger. Buzz’s heart rate by then was over 180 and had entered a state of shock. Neil had to remove him from the controls and take over.

Nonetheless, they managed to land successfully.

After the Apollo 11 mission a few more missions to the moon continued (Apollo 12-17), but the last of these were only to remove all traces of possible extraterrestrial life on the moon, by using nuclear weapons.
(I heard this from some other source, which said the US government had been able to make contact with the extraterrestrial life, which told them never to return to the moon again.)
Notice why there hasn’t been any mission to the Moon in over 30 years.
(Furthermore, the US government, Russia and China have now confirmed there will be another moon landing by the end of 2020.)

After flight Apollo 11, Neil Armstrong was interviewed and asked a few questions by Benitéz himself. Armstrong replying he could not comment as it was strictly confidential information.

This conspiracy has never really been suggested, and has remained top secret ever since.

There’s a few things I did not mention, as the article is long enough already.
You might be able to download this video through a few sites, it is well worth a look.
Some of the footage is incredible.

Picture of the Hangar:

external image

Video 1 - Clip of some of the comments made by the crew of Apollo 11: mystery.mundoserver.org...

Video 2 - Small Clip from the Real Episode of Mirlo Rojo:
mystery.mundoserver.org...

Let me know what you think. ^_^

Mod edit: image size

[edit on 8-1-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
i have never heard this story before, very interesting. thanks for the links to the video and audio.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What happaned to the other thread? It seems to be in the trash.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
wow this is fantastic! holy moly!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well anyway, as I said in the other thread, the picture looks like it was rendered in Photoshop.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm with Nventual. The photos look like they have been photoshopped.

And until there is an undeniable break through in the moon landing conspiracy, like one of the astronauts, or senior NASA officials lets something slip on his deathbed or whatever, I will believe that we did land on the moon.

*edited for spelling*

[edit on 8/1/2006 by SonOfDaedalus]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
[EDIT]
The audio in that video is out of "B" movie. very terribly written dialogue. And if that was supposed to be the actual voices of the astronauts and mission control, this is an out right hoax perpetrated over a latin audience.

And those stills look like poorly made fabricated hoaxes. Generaly the rule is stills are more believable than video.

On another note the Moon will be getting its share of vistors soon enough. Beween Japan, USA, and China looking to send probes to map it like never before. Many of these structure stories will vanish away like the face on Mars.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   

What they saw on the moon was similar to the link to the picture I posted below.

So the pics you posted are only representations of what they saw. therefore not evidence.

They quickly got back on the shuttle and returned to Earth.

They were using the shuttle in 1969? The craft they used to ascend to the lunar orbiter was termed the LEM. you continously use the term shuttle.
All lunar conspiracies are just that.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
As was said above those photos look entirely too fabricated. Not to mention that the wireframe of the "hangar" is pointless to have in there. Interesting story though, it's just a shame that so much moot info gets spread by this means.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The picture I attached is not the same one as in the video. This one has been digitally enhanced so it is easier to see.
I am not sure about the authenticity of the first video attached. Also remember that communication has to remain as calm and clear as possible.
The real documentary is suppose to be authentic.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by ufobug]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Oh my god :O

So this is true ? Holy # ...:

I cannot express in a mature way right now ... OH MY GOD

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufobug
After the Apollo 11 mission a few more missions to the moon continued (Apollo 12-17), but the last of these were only to remove all traces of possible extraterrestrial life on the moon, by using nuclear weapons.

I'm not 100% but I think Jim Marrs wrote about this in his book Alien Agenda. I think he wrote how the Apollo 13 disater was somehow a result of that mission attempting to bring some sort of nuclear device to the moon.

Peace

[edit on 9-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Something I find odd is that someone already stated that the dialogue in the video is an excerpt from a poorly made movie. So that pretty much discredits the documentary. I wonder what movie it was though, that would help to debunk this. I know I seem overly cynical about this, but we see so much false info on this subject that you have to be somewhat hard to convince.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
GrendelsBacon - What happens is this show was produced for a Spanish speaking audience. The dialogue even without the hammy English voice acting is not understood by the audience. As far as I can tell they are not told whether or not this dialogue is real coms between the astronauts and mssion control. The Spanish voices you hear durring the segment are interpreting the on screen dialogue in Spanish, so you be the judge.

I have relatives that live in Mexico and can say that their media and News organizations are much more likely to cover UFO and Paranormal events than their counterparts here in the states. I've personaly seen some of these news bits and question how the station managers allow some of these segments to air as news. Sometimes there is some pretty funny/silly paranormal bits. It's because of this leniency that entertaiment shows are passed as credible documentaries.

[edit on 9-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
another point, would be. none of us have ever been to the moon to really tell. to bad there couldn't be a "google moon" for us to figure this out. it can't be that hard to get some rockin moon pics up close.
unless, we know for sure. anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufobug
Has anyone ever seen a documentary made by some Spanish dude, called Juan José Benítez about 'Mirlo Rojo'?

Well it was aired slightly more than a year ago on Spanish TV.
After that episode, the documentary series was cancelled and all Videos and documents related to this program were immediately seized from TVE and the people related..

From Mysraki:

This is an old case proved a hoax, nothing new about it. The alleged images from the Moon were filmed in 2001 at the award winner Dibulitoon Studio SL in Irún (Guipúzcoa), Spain by request of the same Juan José Benitez just to ilustrate his documentary based in his Mirlo Rojo novel
wich was being produced for the tv series Enchanted Planet .

magonia.blogspot.com...

www.editorialbitacora.com...

As the documentary was broadcast by RTVE in Spain suggesting the Moon images were real as well as the whole story there was a huge scandal among the ufologists who accused RTVE along with Juan Jose Benitez of commiting a fraud to the tv audiences.

digital.el-esceptico.org...

magonia.blogspot.com...

In response RTVE retired the documentary from the air and apologized for the missunderstood. Just a case of domestic affair, nothing relevant here.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Apollo 12-17 using nukes on the moon to get rid of the evidence. I think somehow, that would have been noticed back here on Earth.
However if any structures / artifacts were destroyed by other means then that is criminal. Who are they to decide what people on Earth are to know / not know.
Was the footage of the structure meant to be authentic or an enactment? It is too small and blurry to make it out.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well if this is true and not another hoax it would be THE story of the Millenium. Bigger that the Second Comming i guess!! But as others have pointed out a new Moon adventure is about to unfurl with people going back to the Moon. If Ailens have alledgelly kicked us off the Moon will they be willing for us to go back or has the lease on the Moon to Ailens expired and we are going to collect rent !!

Will be interesting whatever happens and whatever really did take place or exists on the moon !! One thing i know for sure Wallace and Gromit wont be on the moon eating Wendlseydale Cheese !!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
so if, they nuked everything. why wouldn't the aliens stop them from nuking it? instead they just told the us to just "not come back"

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Well if this is true and not another hoax it would be THE story of the Millenium. Bigger that the Second Comming i guess!! But as others have pointed out a new Moon adventure is about to unfurl with people going back to the Moon.

If what ive read on these moon structures - and im not referring to these in this thread,but the ones that have been imaged from the various saterlites - what makes you think we would be told next time they goto the moon of anything other then dust and rocks?? I beleive the structures may well be there, but they may be just ours and like all things that are designed to protect us - we wont be told! - ie area51 (where aparently they test top secret aircraft - plausable - hence why they dont want us there taking pictures.)

It amazes me that when a program is aired on tv about the so called "faked" moon landings - and they show those pictures of those incredibly brave young men up there all on their own (with a pritty hit n miss computer system) - why dont these nit pickers look further then what is all to obvious in those pics?

I saw one pic yesterday on this program - it was called something along the lines of "the moon landing hoax" - it clearly showed this very slight dome shape just to the side of this astronaut - but obviously it was some way off at the horizon ( side crescent shape - but it did resemble the shape of a dome - obviously i was a seasonned sceptic so i was more interested in the less obvious parts of these photos - i tend to try to look alittle further then the stuff we all are forced fed, or rather expected to swallow.)

In essence i do beleive we went to the moon, but i do feel we didnt go their for just rocks! i do beleive something isnt quite ok with what we are being told of the moon. - i honestly beleive this now.

One otherthing , im finding nowadays that people who didnt use to beleive in aliens, seem quite ok about the idea now! is the mass public being manipulated now to a new order where the earth will oneday have aliens living here amongst us? - seems as if the populace is infact being fed so much alien stuff on tv (some have pointed this out here in the past) that maybe the current world order is programming everybody by their tv screens? - sorry if it seems deep..but its quite a clever consept.

just my opinion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join