It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Moon Conversations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972

[I]Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands.[/I]

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.

Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!

It is obvious that the astronauts are talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to. The big question is why the excited cries? Can this be *merely* due to the collecting of Moon rocks, as they would have us believe? Or did they find something much more substantial, which was not meant for public knowledge?

Apollo 16: Describing Domes

Duke: We felt it under our feet. It's a soft spot. Firmer. Where we stand, I tell you one thing. If this place had air, it'd sure be beautiful. It's beautiful with or without air. The scenery up on top of Stone Mountain, you'd have to be there to see this to believe it - those domes are incredible!

Apollo 15

David Scott, Alfred Worden, James Irwin; went to the Appenine Mountains of the Moon, July 26 - Aug. 7, 1971. Conversation about discovering strange "tracks"

Scott: Arrowhead really runs east to west.

Mission Control: Roger, we copy.

Irwin: Tracks here as we go down slope.

MC: Just follow the tracks, huh?

Irwin: Right we're (garble). We know that's a fairly good run. We're bearing 320, hitting range for 413 ... I can't get over those lineations, that layering on Mt. Hadley.

Scott: I can't either. That's really spectacular.

Irwin: They sure look beautiful.

Scott: Talk about organization!

Irwin: That's the most *organized structure I've ever seen*!

Scott: It's (garble) so uniform in width.

Irwin: Nothing we've seen before this has shown such uniform thickness from the top of the tracks to the bottom.

Apollo 11

The following astonishing conversation was picked up by ham radio operators that had their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets. At this time, the live television broadcast was interrupted for two minutes due to a supposed "overheated camera", but the transmission below was received loud and clear by hundreds of ham radio operators

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Those are giant things. No, no, no - this is not an optical illusion. No one is going to believe this!

Houston (Christopher Craft): What ... what ... what? What the hell is happening? What's wrong with you?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They're here under the surface.

Houston: What's there? (muffled noise) Emission interrupted; interference control calling 'Apollo 11'.

Armstrong & Aldrin: We saw some visitors. They were here for a while, observing the instruments.

Houston: Repeat your last information!

Armstrong & Aldrin: I say that there were other spaceships. They're lined up in the other side of the crater!

Houston: Repeat, repeat!

Armstrong & Aldrin: Let us sound this orbita ... in 625 to 5 ... Automatic relay connected ... My hands are shaking so badly I can't do anything. Film it? God, if these damned cameras have picked up anything - what then?

Houston: Have you picked up anything?

Armstrong & Aldrin: I didn't have any film at hand. Three shots of the saucers or whatever they were that were ruining the film

Houston: Control, control here. Are you on your way? What is the uproar with the UFOs over?

Armstrong & Aldrin: They've landed here. There they are and they're watching us.

Houston: The mirrors, the mirrors - have you set them up?

Armstrong & Aldrin: Yes, they're in the right place. But whoever made those spaceships surely can come tomorrow and remove them. Over and out.

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility - the fact is, we were warned off! There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big!...and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I've read these conversations once before and I do find them fascinating. Do they correlate with official transcripts or recordings?

How much cross-verification is there of the ham-radio section..... was it recorded by anyone? Or has it been authenticated by differing and unrelated ham radio enthusiasts?

Without answers to these questions, these Apollo conversations can only have the status of folk-lore. Anybody got any of the answers??

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Can we get a source on that text?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have read these before on a ufo site. I don't remeber where but I am sure that the site also had no verification of the conversations.

I too would like to hear of any recordings made by ham radio operators. Most certainly somebody would have recorded the original...

Have any ham operators come forward with this?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
the APOLLO astronauts were little better than secret agents of the government sent up there to help it conceal the truth. all you will ever get from guys like john glenn is a steady stream of deceitful piss in your face.

whoever says NASA and the APOLLO missions served the public and that it was the "public's mission" is painfully niave
because the only things on NASA'S mind [at its highest level] are secrecy, coverup, and subterfuge.

is there
A N Y T H I N G
they would not do to maintain the coverup??

[edit on 4-1-2006 by victor was right]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I would also like to hear those conversations. Is this what ‘artificial moon’ theory is based on?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
StarFleet Command, please provide a link to the source of this material, to avoid any issue with plagiarism...

As for other corraboration, as far as I know, other Ham radio operators have corraborated the conversation, but only one recording....and it's still in the "folklore" realm. Still, a good collection of quotes.... As I recall, there's more to the "lined up on the edge of the crater" conversation though, that then tends to lead away from the UFO idea, but I'd have to really research it....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Sounds abit to far fetched to me

If "hundreds" of operators heard this supposed conversation about UFo's/Aliens etc, why is there no recording?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
A quick Google search reveals many reports that this the "pepper hoax"
Link

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the replys, let me see if I can help you all out.

Yes, as far as I can tell there are zero recordings of these transcripts. Which isnt to say they arent authentic or they are authentic.

Boston, the site you linked hardly proves this is a hoax. Saying: hey the astronauts would never say repeat repeat is ridiculous, they are human. John Glen's book proves that. Further more the info you provided comes from NASA! Assuming we right talk about fruit from the poisonious tree.

Gazrok, this information comes from "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson (Dell, 1975), and a conversation between armstrong and a proffesor.

Deimos, good point. Frankly I know very very little about HAM so who knows.

Vic, you make a good point. Every person whos stepped foot on the moon with the exception of one person has been military in origin. If there are anomalies on the moon then yea they had to have seen them and just arent revealing it too much. Which is wrong, esp for someone of astronaut calibur.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Problem I see with this though, is if the astronauts could see these "structures" on the moon, why can't we with telescopes?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Deimos, because supposedly the structures are made to blend into the surface and tend to be on the "back side" of the moon. Which unless you had a 360 degree revolving camera that could snap pictures continously, would be hard to see with a general telescope.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Exactly. Assertions have been made that the structures resemble glass and or a crystaline based construction. And yes, some on the darkside.

new topics

top topics

join